All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By Tracy
Greetings citizens and officers of PEI! The leadership of PSD are creating a brand new post to let the officers to apply for PSD.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who am I? And what is PSD?

I'm Tracy and I'm The OverSheriff of PSD. I have been serving PSD for almost a year, and I'm also a RCMP Deputy on #13.

PSD stands for Pandahut Police Department, PSD is all about protecting PEI and helping the citizens with a safer life. We fight with the Bandits, Kidnappers, Drug Lords. We believe in change, and we fight for it. Currently we have around 20 members and we hope that you will join us.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How to join PSD? Fill out the form below!

1. Copy the template below and fill it out.
2. After you get accepted, one of the higher ups of PSD will invite you to the PSD steam/discord group.
3. You will need to contact a training officer to get your training.
4. After you have finished the training, you will either get accept/deny by the training officer depends on your RCMP skills. If you get accepted, you will get promoted from a PSD Trial Officer to a PSD Officer
*Also make sure that you are always online on discord.

Requirement to join PSD:
*Please take note, if you are willing to join PSD/after you join PSD, you will still need to follow the requirement and the rules of PH and the department
-Be active on RP #13
-No serious bans (mass kos, racism etc.)
-At least active 4 days in a week (if you are on-break, please inform one of the higher-ups)
-12 years old minimum

Template for joining PSD:
*Copy and paste, fill it out in a reply of this post
Code: Select all-Discord name & tag (e.g. TracyChak#6584) -Steam profile URL -Age: -Current role on #13: -How many hours you have been playing as RCMP on #13? -Why are you willing to join PSD? -Past experiences as RCMP: -Explain all the basic RCMP commands & what they do (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover,/checkplayer) -Do you agree to be active on RP #13? -Do you understand that the higher ups of PSD could kick/demote you anytime in PSD?

PSD Salary (once a week)

We also have PSD Salary for our officers. For more info, please click this link. http://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.ph ... 17#p119117

PSD steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/pandah ... department

The leadership of PSD:
The Oversheriff: TracyChak
The Sheriff: Yoseph
Undersheriff: Knightowl
Founder: Klockmann
PSD Oversheriff, TracyChak
PSD Sheriff, Yoseph
PSD Undersheriff, Knightowl
PSD Founder, Klockmann
Last edited by Tracy on January 3rd, 2018, 4:39 am, edited 6 times in total.
Klockmann, misio.mroz liked this
By Social Skillz
If I get mayor I'll pay PSD 25k.
I know PSD is on 13 but I believe in a mayor alliance in which we help each other. I'll even donate to the PEI mayor if needed!
By Tracy
Everyone, Please stop comment if you are not applying for PSD. If you could, please delete all the comment you have posted before. Hope you guys understand. :relaxed:
By Classified_
Everyone, Please stop comment if you are not applying for PSD. If you could, please delete all the comment you have posted before. Hope you guys understand. :relaxed:
Deleted all comments (Without the mayor claiming to donate.)
By G3pTheFarmerGuy
Ingame Name:Funtayy
Steam Name:Funtayy
Discord Name(WITH TAG, for example Boat Kat#4576):Funtayy#9920
Experiences as police:Good
Time in pandahut:30-35 hrs
Time as police:7-8 hrs
Why would you like to join us:I'm applying for this job because i see crime that goes on like it's not normal player kosing eachother.And also, as the crimerate goes up it seems there is not enough people to stop it so i would like to become one fo the many who can stop it.
Referrals to apply for PSD (Must be given by a Senior Officer or higher):
By Tracy
Ingame Name:Funtayy
Steam Name:Funtayy
Discord Name(WITH TAG, for example Boat Kat#4576):Funtayy#9920
Experiences as police:Good
Time in pandahut:30-35 hrs
Time as police:7-8 hrs
Why would you like to join us:I'm applying for this job because i see crime that goes on like it's not normal player kosing eachother.And also, as the crimerate goes up it seems there is not enough people to stop it so i would like to become one fo the many who can stop it.
Referrals to apply for PSD (Must be given by a Senior Officer or higher):
Accepted. Please accept My friend request on discord.
By wonslowcar
We have currently been trying to revive ourselves. The mayor promised us 25k for an attempt to revive us, but we have yet to receive those funds or have gotten any word of it.
By Danny Dog
PSD has its good times when Klock was here. TBH I think you should just let it die. This is just my opinion but I think it’s the respectable thing to do to honour Klockmann. If you love something you should let it go.

Stan

4 term ma I mean Ex Undersheriff for Klockmann
TrippL liked this
By Tracy
PSD has its good times when Klock was here. TBH I think you should just let it die. This is just my opinion but I think it’s the respectable thing to do to honour Klockmann. If you love something you should let it go.

Stan

4 term ma I mean Ex Undersheriff for Klockmann
Yea I understand what you mean Stan, but i believe in miracle and i believe myself and the others higher ups of PSD. I believe that even Klock is not here, we could still let it be as active as it used to be.
By Social Skillz
You only miss the sun when it starts to snow, only know you love her when you let her go.
PSD was amazing, Klockmann was by far the best person to bring a police department into pandahut. But I do think you should let PSD go with Klockmann, I know he might've asked for you to keep it alive, but its the best thing to do. Don't let PSD go down as unsuccessful, let people remember PSD for Klockmann

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!