All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By wonslowcar
Let the psd die already it went to shit after Klockmann left.
Dude, stop being such a fucking twat. You're not in the group, it doesn't matter to you.
By Fox said die
-Discord name & tag (e.g. TracyChak#6584) 𝒦𝐼𝐿𝐿𝒪#1297
-Steam profile URL http://steamcommunity.com/id/eatingpopcorn/
-Current role on #13: Swat
-How many hours you have been playing as RCMP on #13? 64
-Why are you willing to join PSD? I want to protect and serve and give support when needed
-Past experiences as RCMP: I've been rcmp for the whole time I've been playing well expect as a week I've been a chef and i love keep the world safe from dangerous people
-Explain all the basic RCMP commands & what they do (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover,/checkplayer): "/arrest player" ( Power to arrest the person for the reason) "/arrestover (Calls the arrest over) "/checkplayer ( Check what the player has on them) "/pr" (Talk in police radio) "/arrest assist" (allows you to assist the arrest of an RCMP)
-Do you agree to be active on RP #13? Yes i do and i am already
-Do you understand that the higher ups of PSD could kick/demote you anytime in PSD? Yes i do agree
+1
By Knightowl
-Discord name & tag (e.g. TracyChak#6584) 𝒦𝐼𝐿𝐿𝒪#1297
-Steam profile URL http://steamcommunity.com/id/eatingpopcorn/
-Current role on #13: Swat
-How many hours you have been playing as RCMP on #13? 64
-Why are you willing to join PSD? I want to protect and serve and give support when needed
-Past experiences as RCMP: I've been rcmp for the whole time I've been playing well expect as a week I've been a chef and i love keep the world safe from dangerous people
-Explain all the basic RCMP commands & what they do (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover,/checkplayer): "/arrest player" ( Power to arrest the person for the reason) "/arrestover (Calls the arrest over) "/checkplayer ( Check what the player has on them) "/pr" (Talk in police radio) "/arrest assist" (allows you to assist the arrest of an RCMP)
-Do you agree to be active on RP #13? Yes i do and i am already
-Do you understand that the higher ups of PSD could kick/demote you anytime in PSD? Yes i do agree
Conragulations!
You have been accepted!
Welcome to the team!

Please wait for steam group invite as well as discord group invite.
By Mellon
-Discord name & tag (e.g. TracyChak#6584) Mellon#0563
-Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132938546
-Current role on #13: swat
-How many hours you have been playing as RCMP on #13? 50 ish ( 50 more on 10)
-Why are you willing to join PSD? I stride to protect PEI from all dangers, and joining the psd just further helps me capture criminals, also alot of my close friends are in the psd.
-Past experiences as RCMP: Swat, Mvpplusrcmp (soon to be cheif, 4 votes away :grinning: )
-Explain all the basic RCMP commands & what they do (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover,/checkplayer)
-Do you agree to be active on RP #13? Im VERY active /pr /arrest / arrestover /checkplayer /ticket /raid (captain only) /ticketlist
-Do you understand that the higher ups of PSD could kick/demote you anytime in PSD? yes
By CrimsonSteel
-Discord name & tag (e.g. TracyChak#6584) CrimsonSteel#5373
-Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198298626227/
-Current role on #13: SWAT, MVP+
-How many hours you have been playing as RCMP on #13? At least 3 days worth (72+ hrs)

-Why are you willing to join PSD? I have been police before, and know of the Mafia and where they are and where they want bases for themselves. I have also had many experiences on 13 and 10, but the best were as cops. the nicest people on the servers are the law enforcement. Besides the fact that I am looking for more amusing stuff to do, I thought that joining PSD would fulfill that.

-Past experiences as RCMP: I have Been SWAT/Police/RCMP for atlas 12+ hrs
-Explain all the basic RCMP commands & what they do (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover,/checkplayer): /pr is for radio, /arrest is to arrest, /arrestover to to call off the arrest, /checkplayer is to check a player for unlicensed weapons and illegal items, /ticket is a warning system instead of robbing.
-Do you agree to be active on RP #13?: I have been active and plant to stay active, for a long time.
-Do you understand that the higher ups of PSD could kick/demote you anytime in PSD? Yes, and I don't thin they will need to at any time, because I am not afraid to put myself in harms way (die and re spawn).

IGN: CrimsonSteel or NSEW
By Yoseph
-How many hours you have been playing as RCMP on #13? At least 3 days worth (72+ hrs)

-Why are you willing to join PSD? I have been police before, and know of the Mafia and where they are and where they want bases for themselves. I have also had many experiences on 13 and 10, but the best were as cops. the nicest people on the servers are the law enforcement. Besides the fact that I am looking for more amusing stuff to do, I thought that joining PSD would fulfill that.

-Explain all the basic RCMP commands & what they do (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover,/checkplayer): /pr is for radio, /arrest is to arrest, /arrestover to to call off the arrest, /checkplayer is to check a player for unlicensed weapons and illegal items, /ticket is a warning system instead of robbing.
-Do you agree to be active on RP #13?: I have been active and plant to stay active, for a long time.
-Do you understand that the higher ups of PSD could kick/demote you anytime in PSD? Yes, and I don't thin they will need to at any time, because I am not afraid to put myself in harms way (die and re spawn).

App is weak, but I've seen him in game doing a good job. Accepted.
By optamistic
Please let PSD go. I don't want it to be defamed and known as "The autistic cop crew". I want it to be known by its glory. As the cops who died and fought for the law and protected it and themselves from corruption. Even if I hate Klockmann this isn't a good way for his legacy to go down. End it before your known as "The autistic corrupt crew" thats probably corrupt. Do not ruin this great persons legacy. :crying:
By wonslowcar

App is weak, but I've seen him in game doing a good job. Accepted.
Bruv, you cant accept apps lol
By Knightowl
Please let PSD go. I don't want it to be defamed and known as "The autistic cop crew". I want it to be known by its glory. As the cops who died and fought for the law and protected it and themselves from corruption. Even if I hate Klockmann this isn't a good way for his legacy to go down. End it before your known as "The autistic corrupt crew" thats probably corrupt. Do not ruin this great persons legacy. :crying:
We are proud to be what we are right now, law abiding, helpful officers. We have done no corruption and if u have proof please send it. Klockman is still proud of us for keeping the group together and helping citizens of PEI and he will be proud of us forever! The PSD shall live on untill crime ends! 🙂
Klockmann, optamistic liked this
By Knightowl
-Discord name & tag (e.g. TracyChak#6584) Mellon#0563
-Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132938546
-Current role on #13: swat
-How many hours you have been playing as RCMP on #13? 50 ish ( 50 more on 10)
-Why are you willing to join PSD? I stride to protect PEI from all dangers, and joining the psd just further helps me capture criminals, also alot of my close friends are in the psd.
-Past experiences as RCMP: Swat, Mvpplusrcmp (soon to be cheif, 4 votes away :grinning: )
-Explain all the basic RCMP commands & what they do (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover,/checkplayer)
-Do you agree to be active on RP #13? Im VERY active /pr /arrest / arrestover /checkplayer /ticket /raid (captain only) /ticketlist
-Do you understand that the higher ups of PSD could kick/demote you anytime in PSD? yes
App on hold, last time seen the player was not a law inforcer , will be accepted/denied after further investigation .

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!