All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By PhantomPear
untill crime ends! 🙂
Never Happening
By wonslowcar
-Discord name & tag (e.g. TracyChak#6584) CrimsonSteel#5373
-Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198298626227/
-Current role on #13: SWAT, MVP+
-How many hours you have been playing as RCMP on #13? At least 3 days worth (72+ hrs)

-Why are you willing to join PSD? I have been police before, and know of the Mafia and where they are and where they want bases for themselves. I have also had many experiences on 13 and 10, but the best were as cops. the nicest people on the servers are the law enforcement. Besides the fact that I am looking for more amusing stuff to do, I thought that joining PSD would fulfill that.

-Past experiences as RCMP: I have Been SWAT/Police/RCMP for atlas 12+ hrs
-Explain all the basic RCMP commands & what they do (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover,/checkplayer): /pr is for radio, /arrest is to arrest, /arrestover to to call off the arrest, /checkplayer is to check a player for unlicensed weapons and illegal items, /ticket is a warning system instead of robbing.
-Do you agree to be active on RP #13?: I have been active and plant to stay active, for a long time.
-Do you understand that the higher ups of PSD could kick/demote you anytime in PSD? Yes, and I don't thin they will need to at any time, because I am not afraid to put myself in harms way (die and re spawn).

IGN: CrimsonSteel or NSEW
Put on hold until mans can get some more hours
By CrimsonSteel
Honestly, I have no idea how many hours I have on the game. for Unturned I have 750+ hrs and if i could give a higher number on how much i've played being honest, its enough to be 5 days straight.

If this isn't enough, the how much would I have to get?
By optamistic
Please let PSD go. I don't want it to be defamed and known as "The autistic cop crew". I want it to be known by its glory. As the cops who died and fought for the law and protected it and themselves from corruption. Even if I hate Klockmann this isn't a good way for his legacy to go down. End it before your known as "The autistic corrupt crew" thats probably corrupt. Do not ruin this great persons legacy. :crying:
We are proud to be what we are right now, law abiding, helpful officers. We have done no corruption and if u have proof please send it. Klockman is still proud of us for keeping the group together and helping citizens of PEI and he will be proud of us forever! The PSD shall live on untill crime ends! 🙂
I might join later then. Just for god sakes please keep doing good. I trust you! :-)
Do it for Klock! Do it for PEI! :smiley:
Knightowl liked this
By misio.mroz
-Discord name & tag: Dont have
-Steam profile URL: michalmroz2
-Current role on #13: RCMP
-How many hours you have been playing as RCMP on #13: 6h
-Why are you willing to join PSD: this is the best police group in #13
-Past experiences as RCMP: a lot of tickets, checks, some arrests/arrestassists
-Explain all the basic RCMP commands & what they do: checkplayer-search player arrest -arrest player ticket-gave player a ticket arrestassist-assist in arrest pr-police radio rescue-rescue in kindapp arrestover-stop arresting ticketlist-ticketlist tickets(player)-player tickets removeticket (id)-remove ticket
-Do you agree to be active on RP #13: Yes
-Do you understand that the higher ups of PSD could kick/demote you anytime in PSD: Yes I understand
By Knightowl
-Discord name & tag: Dont have
-Steam profile URL: michalmroz2
-How many hours you have been playing as RCMP on #13: 6h
-Why are you willing to join PSD: this is the best police group in #13
-Past experiences as RCMP: a lot of tickets, checks, some arrests/arrestassists
-Explain all the basic RCMP commands & what they do: checkplayer-search player arrest -arrest player ticket-gave player a ticket arrestassist-assist in arrest pr-police radio rescue-rescue in kindapp arrestover-stop arresting ticketlist-ticketlist tickets(player)-player tickets removeticket (id)-remove ticket
-Do you agree to be active on RP #13: Yes
-Do you understand that the higher ups of PSD could kick/demote you anytime in PSD: Yes I understand
APP REJECTED

Player has no discord and has less experience as a RCMP.
Get more time and discord and reapply after 2 weeks.
By wonslowcar
-Discord name & tag (e.g. TracyChak#6584) CrimsonSteel#5373
-Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198298626227/
-Current role on #13: SWAT, MVP+
-How many hours you have been playing as RCMP on #13? At least 3 days worth (72+ hrs)

-Why are you willing to join PSD? I have been police before, and know of the Mafia and where they are and where they want bases for themselves. I have also had many experiences on 13 and 10, but the best were as cops. the nicest people on the servers are the law enforcement. Besides the fact that I am looking for more amusing stuff to do, I thought that joining PSD would fulfill that.

-Past experiences as RCMP: I have Been SWAT/Police/RCMP for atlas 12+ hrs
-Explain all the basic RCMP commands & what they do (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover,/checkplayer): /pr is for radio, /arrest is to arrest, /arrestover to to call off the arrest, /checkplayer is to check a player for unlicensed weapons and illegal items, /ticket is a warning system instead of robbing.
-Do you agree to be active on RP #13?: I have been active and plant to stay active, for a long time.
-Do you understand that the higher ups of PSD could kick/demote you anytime in PSD? Yes, and I don't thin they will need to at any time, because I am not afraid to put myself in harms way (die and re spawn).

IGN: CrimsonSteel or NSEW
Put on hold until mans can get some more hours
NSEW was my fuckin guy along with Mustang. 10/10 best cop trio on 13 at the time.
ACCEPTED, due to experience and work on the field. Wb my boi.
By Snipeu2000
-Discord name & tag Snipeu2000
Steam Profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/snipeu2000/
-How many hours you have been playing as RCMP on #13? About 20
-Why are you willing to join PSD? To protect the citezens of PEI and to get back at the Red Ace Mafia
-Past experiences as RCMP: Many arrests and tickets. A few police raids.
-Explain all the basic RCMP commands & what they do (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover,/checkplayer)
/pr is a public pm to all officers
/arrest places a player under arest and they must obay your warings in chat and in voice
/arrestover calls the arrest over
/checkplayer checks them for any controband
-Do you agree to be active on RP #13? Yes and I have close to 100 hours on 13
-Do you understand that the higher ups of PSD could kick/demote you anytime in PSD? Yes I do
By optamistic
-Discord name & tag Opta #0802
-Steam profile URL http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198200195157/
-How many hours you have been playing as RCMP on #13? Over 50 hours since I joined and was removed from the orignial itteration of the PandaHut Sheriff Department aka the CharlotteTown Sheriff Department.
-Why are you willing to join PSD? To help keep Klockmanns legacy alive by enforcing the law and staving off corruption to keep this thing going with my life!
-Past experiences as RCMP: Every since I joined C.S.D
-Explain all the basic RCMP commands & what they do (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover,/checkplayer) /PR is a command that you can use to speak in the radio aka do /PR *Message* to say something in the police radio. /arrest is a command do arrest. Its used like this "/arrest *playername* *Reason use " if more then one word before at the start and end of the reason.* . /Arrestover is a command to end arrests. /Checkplayer is a command you use to check players for licenses or other items such as if you wanna check if they have blueberries. ADDITIONAL COMMANDS AND PURPOSES:/Ticket is used to fine people for stuff like unlicensed. /Raid is a command to raid but its only usable by Police Captains.
-Do you agree to be active on RP #13? Mhm.
-Do you understand that the higher ups of PSD could kick/demote you anytime in PSD? Aye.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!