All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By Danny Dog
Please DO NOT advertise criminal groups on here. Thank you.
PPD is Police not criminals
By PhantomPear
By Peppermint_Bark
If this is on 10 it just adds more death tolls when I bring out my Mafia, If Mafia's combine an ally with each other and go against police you guys are just gonna have a hard time. But it doesn't bother me, it makes things more challenging.
By Classified_
-1 P.P.D Is already on 10, 13 needs police. Go there.
DO NOT advertise other groups here.
He isn't advertising, he is stating a fact.
By wonslowcar
-1 P.P.D Is already on 10, 13 needs police. Go there.
DO NOT advertise other groups here.
You know, this "DO NOT" shit is getting annoying. just let people do their shit on the forums. you clearly dont understand what they're doing as you thought he was advertising the PPD, and when Stan said it thought stan was advertising a criminal group. why dont you just look at the ppd recruitment page if you dont know what ppd is
By Yoshi
Steam Name : Jim Bob
In-game Name: mcee2100
Discord Name(Including Tag):MinerTube#4890
Hours as police: on all servers 20 - 30
Time played in pandahut: 15-25
Time played as police: on pandahut: 10-15
Why would you like to join us: I enjoy the police rank and have gotten good at it over all my experience.
If there's a civilian with an illegal weapon out, what would you do?: confiscate the weapon, arrest them, and get rid of the weapon
How will you be beneficial to the DPD?: I will be on often and help make the server much better.
By Kar-98K
Steam Name : Jim Bob
In-game Name: mcee2100
Discord Name(Including Tag):MinerTube#4890
Hours as police: on all servers 20 - 30
Time played in pandahut: 15-25
Time played as police: on pandahut: 10-15
Why would you like to join us: I enjoy the police rank and have gotten good at it over all my experience.
If there's a civilian with an illegal weapon out, what would you do?: confiscate the weapon, arrest them, and get rid of the weapon
How will you be beneficial to the DPD?: I will be on often and help make the server much better.
You have been ACCEPTEDadd me on steam and you can join the group.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!