All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By Snipeu2000
Steam Profile: http: //steamcommunity.com/id/snipeu2000/home/

In Game Name: Kenny

Time in PSD: About 2 weeks

Time on #13: getting close to 80 Hours

Knowledge of controband: Any High Caliber weaponry, explosives, barries, glue, chemcials, military knives.

I was a part of the Red Ace mafia and gave up on trying to be bad. I'm good at PVP and I excell in long range combat. I have tickted many people and arrest many. I have helped in a few police raids. I am a nice officer and I get along with the citizens of PEI. I do have knowledge on the mafia and I can provide information as I gather it.
By Klockmann
Hello Snipeu2000.
Please make a reply on the original application thread, instead of making a new topic. On this way, all applications will be more organized and the PSD administration ill be able to answer your application a lot easier. Please delete this thread, and make a reply on the original post.

Regards,
The PSD Founder.
By TrippL
Hello Snipeu2000.
Please make a reply on the original application thread, instead of making a new topic. On this way, all applications will be more organized and the PSD administration ill be able to answer your application a lot easier. Please delete this thread, and make a reply on the original post.

Regards,
The PSD Founder.
Is Klockmann the god finally back!
By optamistic
Hooray its you Klock! And your back in PandaHut with something like PSD!!! :hystericalpanda:
! Remember me?
By optamistic
Wait awww shizzy
By Uchiha68
In Game Name: Justin Williams

Time in PSD: I am doing a application to get in.

Time on #13: getting close to 12 hours

Knowledge of contraband: Pistols,Shotguns,Assault Rifles

I was a gunsmith, but then the police inspired me so i wanted to stop crime and keep the city safe. I also wanted to help the psd grow, so the town can be more safe.
By MattCobra
In Game Name: Justin Williams

Time in PSD: I am doing a application to get in.

Time on #13: getting close to 12 hours

Knowledge of contraband: Pistols,Shotguns,Assault Rifles

I was a gunsmith, but then the police inspired me so i wanted to stop crime and keep the city safe. I also wanted to help the psd grow, so the town can be more safe.
Hello, if you would like to apply to the PSD aka PandaHut Sheriff Department please make an application here

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!