All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By Breakaway
IGN: Isaiah
Time on Pandahut (minutes): over 2 years
Rank as police: Police Chief
Timezone (GTM): Pacific
Do you have a mic: Yep
Are you willing to risk your life at all cost to stop a raid?: Yes
Why do you want to join the SSPF? (minimum of 15 words) : I am a committed cop I try to respond to every call that I get I will respect my hire ups and I will help make panda-hut a better RP server for people to play on and have fun. I believe that if I join this force I can really get the chance to help make things better on this server (although they are great) RP wise and I would like to join this force because it's growing and strong. I want to put my PvP skills to use. I also wanna enjoy my time and have fun while in the group and be serious about Hardcore RP!
Recent bans: 1 for rules when I was a noob
Do you swear to be honest and loyal to the SSPF?: Yes
Do you understand that if you betray the SSPF you will get kicked?: Yes
Have any SSPF (Sheriff+) members referred you to fill out this application?: Korven
Raids stopped (Honest answer): 50+
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021663283/
Discord name (with tag): Isaiah#1156
Haven't seen anyone on the server with the name Isaiah?
By Isaiahh
Probably because you haven't been playing for along time, took a long break but don't worry you'll see me around.
By Korven
Why do you want to join the SSPF? (minimum of 15 words) : I am a committed cop I try to respond to every call that I get I will respect my hire ups and I will help make panda-hut a better RP server for people to play on and have fun. I believe that if I join this force I can really get the chance to help make things better on this server (although they are great) RP wise and I would like to join this force because it's growing and strong. I want to put my PvP skills to use. I also wanna enjoy my time and have fun while in the group and be serious about Hardcore RP!
Have any SSPF (Sheriff+) members referred you to fill out this application?: Korven
Please change you'r steam profile so its not private, if this is not fixed within 24 hours this will be Declined
By Korven
Can you explain your recent inactivity (You have 6.3 hours past two weeks on unturned)
By Korven
IGN:javi3rng
Time on pandahut:over 300 minutes
Rank as police:Swat
Timezone:UTC+8
Do you have a mic:No
Are you willing to risk your life at all cost to stop a raid?:Of course
why do you want to join th SSPF(minimum of 15 words):To stop all crime in seattle so that everyone can live happily bandit free.
Recen bans:None
Please re-apply with answers to all questions. Declined
By Korven
Congrats you are accepted to the SSPF even though you'r low hours i think you could be a great asset to have in the team, Join our discord and accept my steam friend request!
By Mellon
Congrats you are accepted to the SSPF even though you'r low hours i think you could be a great asset to have in the team, Join our discord and accept my steam friend request!
yet another spy joins

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!