All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By IceVenomOG
In game name: IceVenom

In game RCMP rank: Swat

Time as RCMP: A lot of time as a swat officer and RCMP mostly a criminal for my life

Past Experience as RCMP/Police: I used to be the Charlottetown RCMP chief along with Klockmann now i am a swat officer and assist the PSD

Knowledge on Illegal items/contrabands: Military Knives, Narcotics/Berries, High cal weapons such as DragonFang, Grizzly and Hells Fury.

Why do you want to assist us in catching criminals: I've had many experiences with PSD officers. I would also like to expand PSD stations. My goal is to make more stations PSD officers can use. This way, it's not a drive to Alberton to have somebody arrested. I'd also like to make O'Leary Prison a Prison again. The point of this Prison would be to send the biggest criminals on PEI there. That way, we don't have murderers/ high drug dealers staying in a highly populated area.

Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc: Yes I highly believe in this. So there is no frustration during arrests or in the group.
By Dani Omerovic
In game name: Jack

In game RCMP rank: RCMP

Time as RCMP: Sinse i have been in 13 i have always been a RCMP

Past Experience as RCMP/Police: I have helped A LOOT of PSD members and im a good and loyal cop.

Knowledge on Illegal items/contrabands: Military Knives,Berries, High cal weapons 1 of them is dfang

Why do you want to assist us in catching criminals: As i told you before i have been helping many PSD members in arrest's,stoping raids and other things as gun violense and other things.I am i RELLY good cop and i always listen to my leaders. And i know PSD need memebrs so that's why i wanna join and because i love being a cop.
Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc: Yes,Sir i will be a loyal cop and be a good member of PSD!!!!!
By MattCobra
In game name: Jack

In game RCMP rank: RCMP

Time as RCMP: Sinse i have been in 13 i have always been a RCMP

Past Experience as RCMP/Police: I have helped A LOOT of PSD members and im a good and loyal cop.

Knowledge on Illegal items/contrabands: Military Knives,Berries, High cal weapons 1 of them is dfang

Why do you want to assist us in catching criminals: As i told you before i have been helping many PSD members in arrest's,stoping raids and other things as gun violense and other things.I am i RELLY good cop and i always listen to my leaders. And i know PSD need memebrs so that's why i wanna join and because i love being a cop.
Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc: Yes,Sir i will be a loyal cop and be a good member of PSD!!!!!
Please apply here viewtopic.php?f=91&t=21344
By nir_master
It would be easier if had a staff member lock it for you instead people applying here and leading them to main post again

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!