All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By TrippL
W.S.P.D.

Who are we?
We are striving to be Washington's largest and most organised police group and have hopes of eradicating crime from Washington.
Why should you join us?
We have one of the best Police Stations out of all the groups, We are so well equipped that you will almost never need to pay for vehicles, weapons, outfits, and housing. Along with that we pride ourselves with one of the most extensive training programs that goes far beyond telling you the commands you pry already know.
Application:
Code: Select allIGN: Steam Profile: Discord Name and number: Previous Experience as an officer: Why do you want to join our group:
If you have any more questions ask below or pm me on discord Orange#9730. We are also looking for any donations and PMing me about donating would be great!
Last edited by TrippL on April 7th, 2018, 9:55 am, edited 6 times in total.
Klockmann liked this
IGN:Wolfe
Steam Profile: Http:steamcommunity.com/id/Michaelshapiro/
Discord Name and number: God#4693
Previous Experience as an officer: I am in the RPPD. Previous roles: SWAT, MVP+RCMP, MVP+Police Officer
Why do you want to join our group: I have some scores to settle with criminals and gang clans. I fell like this group will help me.
TrippL liked this
IGN:Wolfe
Steam Profile: Http:steamcommunity.com/id/Michaelshapiro/
Discord Name and number: God#4693
Previous Experience as an officer: I am in the RPPD. Previous roles: SWAT, MVP+RCMP, MVP+Police Officer
Why do you want to join our group: I have some scores to settle with criminals and gang clans. I fell like this group will help me.
Congrats! you have been Accepted into the W.S.P.D. I will contact you shortly!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!