All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
- Ingame name: CopperHat
- Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/copperhat/home
- Your current role: Police.
- Why do you wanna join PSD: (minimum 50 words) Mutant inspired me to become a cop and i already like to help with the Seatle order.
- How many hours have you played Cop? 5 at the moment, but i havebeen cop before.
- Cop experience: 1 arrest and a few tickets in the 5 recent hours.
- Do you have a mic?: I do.
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer): /pr is the Police Radio (Every police officer can see this message), /arrest and /arrestover is for begin and end an arrest if someone needs to be arrested and /checkplayer is to see if someone suspicious have unlicensed weapons or drugs.
- Do you agree to be on discord in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #10?: Yes.
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? Yes.
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fullfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: Yes.
-Discord name with tags: CopperHat#4677
-Have any other officers referred you? (Senior officers and higher may give out referrals): I hope Mutant do.
-What is your timezone? (GMT-5)
PSD Washington has been disbanded.

All pending and future applications are automatically DECLINED.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!