All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
Introduction
Pandahut Sheriff Department is expanding to #10, so if you wan't to do a difference for Washington, then apply to join the Sheriff's of Washington!

About us
The Pandahut Sheriff's Department (PSD) is a law enforcement agency which serves PEI #13 and Washington #10, Pandahut Roleplay servers. It is the largest Police group in Pandahut, with approximately 40 employees.
Pandahut Sheriff Department, is a structured professional department of the roleplay servers. Right now the PSD will maintain law & order on Pandahut #10 and Pandahut #13.
This Police group is a private group where only the best applicants will be accepted, so we only recruit the most dedicated and active officers.
We are guided by our principle values:
- Integrity
- Accountability
- Dedication, service and activity
These are more than a job well done; this is our character and our commitment to the humane treatment of those under our authority and care. It is who we are.

Ranking structure chat, chain of command
The PSD Ranking Structure Chat: Click here

History of #10 police departments
Washington has never had a functional police group, with none organisation, with none direction for the Police. PSD has been the leading police department of Pandahut #13 for a year, it's time for us to help out Washington, and hit hard on the Mafia and the gangs rulning the cities.
Join PSD Washington today! - Apply in the bottom of this thread.

Our leadership
The Executive Leadership Chart: Click here

Requirements to join PSD:
Please beware, if you get accepted you still needs to follow the requirements & the rules of Pandahut, and the department.
- Be mature
- No serious sever bans(Racism, mass kos etc.)
- Be active 4 days a week (if holiday is needed, then contact a leader)
- Active on RP #10 Washington

Application Format to become a PSD Trial Officer - Fill out this application if you're applying for a police role only!
Copy and paste this format, in a reply of this post!
Code: Select all- Ingame name: - Steam profile URL: - Age: - Your current role: - Why do you wanna join PSD: (minimum 50 words) - How many hours have you played Cop? - Cop experience: - Do you have a mic?: - Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer): - Do you agree to be on discord in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #10?: - Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? - Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fullfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: -Discord name with tags: -Have any other officers referred you? (Senior officers and higher may give out referrals): -What is your timezone?
Application Format to become a Civilian in the PSD - Fill out this application if you're applying for one of the following roles: Bodyguard, Builder, Mechanic, Weaponsmith, CEO, and Decorator!
Code: Select all- Ingame Name: - Steam Profile URL: - Age: - What role are you applying for: - Hours as that role: - Why do you wanna join PSD: (minimum of 25 words) - Do you agree to be on discord in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?: - Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fullfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: - Discord name with tags: - Have any other officers referred you? (Senior officers and higher may give out referrals): -What is your timezone?

Thanks for your interest, we'll reply to your application very soon!
Last edited by Klockmann on April 28th, 2018, 3:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
TrippL liked this
Real competition! See you on the field.
- Ingame name:Kavpui F. Yoo
- Steam profile URL:you have me
- Your current role:Rcmp
- Why do you wanna join PSD: (minimum 50 words) because even tho I'm already in the psd I wanna join the group on 10 and help out there too, since I'm already part of the psd on 13 i know very well the rules and expectations of a Psd member and as you know I fulfill them and teach them to my fellow officers that are trained by me.
- How many hours have you played Cop?220+
- Cop experience:As I said I am already in the Psd and have been initiated for a long time, so I can say the same for being a cop, I've been a cop for more than 220 hours and I'm a deputy on 13.
- Do you have a mic?:Yes
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer):./or is the radio ingame. /Arrest is used to arrest some1 and is used like the following /arrest [name] [reason] , after the arrest is finished you must do /arrestover to call it off, /checkplayer is used to check for any illegal items and unlicensed weapons.
- Do you agree to be on discord in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?: yes
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? Yes
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fullfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]:yes
-Discord name with tags:
-Have any other officers referred you? (Senior officers and higher may give out referrals):Nope
-What is your timezone?GMT -7 /Pacific time zone
- Ingame name:Kavpui F. Yoo
- Steam profile URL:you have me
- Your current role:Rcmp
- Why do you wanna join PSD: (minimum 50 words) because even tho I'm already in the psd I wanna join the group on 10 and help out there too, since I'm already part of the psd on 13 i know very well the rules and expectations of a Psd member and as you know I fulfill them and teach them to my fellow officers that are trained by me.
- How many hours have you played Cop?220+
- Cop experience:As I said I am already in the Psd and have been initiated for a long time, so I can say the same for being a cop, I've been a cop for more than 220 hours and I'm a deputy on 13.
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer):./or is the radio ingame. /Arrest is used to arrest some1 and is used like the following /arrest [name] [reason] , after the arrest is finished you must do /arrestover to call it off, /checkplayer is used to check for any illegal items and unlicensed weapons.
- Do you agree to be on discord in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?: yes
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? Yes
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fullfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]:yes
-Discord name with tags:
-Have any other officers referred you? (Senior officers and higher may give out referrals):Nope
-What is your timezone?GMT -7 /Pacific time zone
I am happy to announce your application has been accepted
Please add me on steam if you haven't already, and await a msg over discord. Thanks for your interest in doing a diference for Washington!
- Ingame name: IceVenom
- Steam profile URL:
- Your current role: Swat
- Why do you wanna join PSD: (minimum 50 words) Because i have been waiting to join the PSD whenever it comes out on #10 and it finally did.
- How many hours have you played Cop? I dont know like half the time i have been playing on pandahut
- Cop experience: RCMP chief almost deputy on #13
- Do you have a mic?: yes
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer): /pr is police radio, /arrest arrests a player for illegal items that they have, /arrestover declares the arrest over, /checkplayer checks the player for any illegal items they have
- Do you agree to be on discord in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #10?: yes
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? mhm
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fullfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: mhm
-Discord name with tags: IceVenom#1936
-Have any other officers referred you? (Senior officers and higher may give out referrals):no..
-What is your timezone? Eastern US
- Ingame name: IceVenom
- Steam profile URL:
- Your current role: Swat
- Why do you wanna join PSD: (minimum 50 words) Because i have been waiting to join the PSD whenever it comes out on #10 and it finally did.
- How many hours have you played Cop? I dont know like half the time i have been playing on pandahut
- Cop experience: RCMP chief almost deputy on #13
- Do you have a mic?: yes
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer): /pr is police radio, /arrest arrests a player for illegal items that they have, /arrestover declares the arrest over, /checkplayer checks the player for any illegal items they have
- Do you agree to be on discord in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #10?: yes
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? mhm
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fullfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: mhm
-Discord name with tags: IceVenom#1936
-Have any other officers referred you? (Senior officers and higher may give out referrals):no..
-What is your timezone? Eastern US
Congrats, Your application has been accepted
Please add me on steam so i can invite you to the group and join the discord group that i pm'd you, Thanks for your interest in making a better and safer Washington!
- Ingame name:Guncr4ft3r
- Steam profile URL:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198178414538/
- Your current role:Police Officer
- Why do you wanna join PSD: (minimum 50 words) I would like to join PSD because I would like to keep the streets clean of people like matt another reason being is because I was a Officer in the SSPF and I am also applying for chief which I have nearly gotten. Also being a police officer is my life on PandaHut 10 which means I will try to get into this as much as possible.
- How many hours have you played Cop? Over 40+
- Cop experience: Yes I was with the SSPF with korven at the time.
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer):/pr is Police radio allowing you to contact with only members of police/swat /arrest lets you arrest somebody with a reason obviously /arrestover stops your arrest and cancels it /checkplayer shows you any guns that are licensed/unlicensed on the player unless you are swat which then it shows all illegal items.
- Do you agree to be on discord in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #10?: Yes
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fullfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]:Yes
-Discord name with tags:Guncr4ft3r#5217
-Have any other officers referred you? (Senior officers and higher may give out referrals):Korven
-What is your timezone? GMT +0
- Ingame name:Guncr4ft3r
- Steam profile URL:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198178414538/
- Your current role:Police Officer
- Why do you wanna join PSD: (minimum 50 words) I would like to join PSD because I would like to keep the streets clean of people like matt another reason being is because I was a Officer in the SSPF and I am also applying for chief which I have nearly gotten. Also being a police officer is my life on PandaHut 10 which means I will try to get into this as much as possible.
- How many hours have you played Cop? Over 40+
- Cop experience: Yes I was with the SSPF with korven at the time.
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer):/pr is Police radio allowing you to contact with only members of police/swat /arrest lets you arrest somebody with a reason obviously /arrestover stops your arrest and cancels it /checkplayer shows you any guns that are licensed/unlicensed on the player unless you are swat which then it shows all illegal items.
- Do you agree to be on discord in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #10?: Yes
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fullfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]:Yes
-Discord name with tags:Guncr4ft3r#5217
-Have any other officers referred you? (Senior officers and higher may give out referrals):Korven
-What is your timezone? GMT +0
Your application has been accepted, welcome to PSD Washington.
Please contact me, Korven, Yoseph, or PhantomPear for an invite to the steam group.

Thank you for your interest in making a safer and better Washington.
- Ingame Name: Tony Fester
- Steam Profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198155853685/
- What role are you applying for: Weaponsmith but pretty much any helper role
- Hours as that role: I would like to say over 100+
- Why do you wanna join PSD: I have heard that PSD on #10 could use a helping a hand so I thought I would and I would like to spend my remaining time in PH with an active and friendly group. :sweat_smile: Sorry if this isn't much as I'm not really sure what else I can say as someone who is just applying as an helper.
- Do you agree to be on discord in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?: Yes
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fullfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: Yes
- Discord name with tags: nir_master#2030
- Have any other officers referred you? (Senior officers and higher may give out referrals): iMC
-What is your timezone? PST
- Ingame Name: Tony Fester
- Steam Profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198155853685/
- What role are you applying for: Weaponsmith but pretty much any helper role
- Hours as that role: I would like to say over 100+
- Why do you wanna join PSD: I have heard that PSD on #10 could use a helping a hand so I thought I would and I would like to spend my remaining time in PH with an active and friendly group. :sweat_smile: Sorry if this isn't much as I'm not really sure what else I can say as someone who is just applying as an helper.
- Do you agree to be on discord in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?: Yes
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fullfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: Yes
- Discord name with tags: nir_master#2030
- Have any other officers referred you? (Senior officers and higher may give out referrals): iMC
-What is your timezone? PST
Your application has been accepted, welcome to PSD Washington.
Please contact me, Korven, Yoseph, or PhantomPear for an invite to the discord & steam group.

Thank you for your interest in making a safer and better Washington.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!