All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
  • IGN:
    Time in Rank:
    Previous Bans:
    Previous Roles:
    Reason for applying:
    What's currently illegal:
    Time on Server:
IGN: Slade
Time in Rank: Not sure.
Previous Bans: One. A minor one though.
Previous Roles: RCMP, Police, SWAT
Reason for applying: I want to help make Washington State a better place by joining the National Guard. My friend, Chocolate, is who convinced me to join. I want to join and help stop crime all across Washington. I and good at PVP, and have lots of knowledge of the current rules and laws. I will be very active, and will do my best to help anyone in need.
What's currently illegal: Glue, Berries, Shadowstalker, Rails, Explosives, Mil. Knifes, Unlicensed weapons.
Time on Server: Not sure either.

Thank you for your consideration.
  • IGN:
    Time in Rank:
    Previous Bans:
    Previous Roles:
    Reason for applying:
    What's currently illegal:
    Time on Server:
IGN: Slade
Time in Rank: Not sure.
Previous Bans: One. A minor one though.
Previous Roles: RCMP, Police, SWAT
Reason for applying: I want to help make Washington State a better place by joining the National Guard. My friend, Chocolate, is who convinced me to join. I want to join and help stop crime all across Washington. I and good at PVP, and have lots of knowledge of the current rules and laws. I will be very active, and will do my best to help anyone in need.
What's currently illegal: Glue, Berries, Shadowstalker, Rails, Explosives, Mil. Knifes, Unlicensed weapons.
Time on Server: Not sure either.

Thank you for your consideration.
Your application will be talked about. Expect an answer within [One] Week.
IGN:25nite
Time in Rank: around 2 weeks (Police chief)
Previous Bans: Accidental Kos when someone was raiding
Previous Roles:Police officer, SWAT, and Police Chief
Reason for applying: Want to work closely with officers and have an established jail where I can transport criminals. And want to take my policing to a whole new level.
What's currently illegal: HighCal, Mltknives, Unlicensed, Berries, Rails, Explosives, Glue, Narcotics
Time on Server: 10396 Minutes
IGN:25nite
Time in Rank: around 2 weeks (Police chief)
Previous Bans: Accidental Kos when someone was raiding
Previous Roles:Police officer, SWAT, and Police Chief
Reason for applying: Want to work closely with officers and have an established jail where I can transport criminals. And want to take my policing to a whole new level.
What's currently illegal: HighCal, Mltknives, Unlicensed, Berries, Rails, Explosives, Glue, Narcotics
Time on Server: 10396 Minutes
Accepted contact me/chocolate/snuffy on discord for invite
IGN:Divine
Time in Rank:1 week
Previous Bans: 6hr from Nando cause of FailRP
Previous Roles:Kidnapper (Cause Nando told me to leave BH and become Cop so I Did.)
Reason for applying:I was Refered By: Nando and 25nite and I want to take being a Police officer serious and put My "Background" behind me.
What's currently illegal: MltKnife, Glue, Berries, Narcotics,Highcal,UnlicensedWeapons, etc.
Time on Server:74 Hours or 4453 mins
IGN: WildCard_Extreme
Time in Rank: Over 100 hours (Police Captain)
Previous Bans: None
Previous Roles: Police Deputy
Reason for applying: I am applying since I want to work in a more professional enviroment and work with other officers, also you have a jail which is very useful and I would like to work closely in a team.
What's currently illegal: Military knifes, Unlicensed guns, HighCal, Glue Berries, Rails, Explosives, Narcotics,
Time on Server: A long long time. Can't give you an exact number sorry.
By Goldy
Reason for applying: I am applying since I want to work in a more professional enviroment and work with other officers, also you have a jail which is very useful and I would like to work closely in a team.
What's currently illegal: Military knifes, Unlicensed guns, HighCal, Glue Berries, Rails, Explosives, Narcotics,
Application ACCEPTED please contact Me/Aren/Snuffy/Chocolate on Discord for an invite. :staringpanda:
By Aren
Application ACCEPTED please contact Me/Aren/Snuffy/Chocolate on Discord for an invite. :staringpanda:
Don’t bump dead posts (this group also isn’t around anymore)

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!