All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
IGN: tkco
Time in Rank: 100+ hours
Previous Bans: Not Sure
Previous Roles: CEO/cop
Reason for applying: I'm bored and I would like a clan to work within with PD.
What's currently illegal: Berries/Glue/MiliKnife/Explosives/Unlicensed/high cal
Time on Server: 300+
Thank you for your time in reading my application I hope I get accept thank you goodbye!
please tell me if im denied or accepted
  • IGN:
    Time in Rank:
    Previous Bans:
    Previous Roles:
    Reason for applying:
    What's currently illegal:
    Time on Server:
Time in Rank: Around 50-60% of time spent as police officer.
Previous Bans: Minor KoS, 1 perm ban due to miscommunication and some players who don't like me lying, has been fully resolved
Previous Roles: None
Reason for applying: Looking to align myself with a group for once
Time on Server: 200-400 Hours
IGN: tkco
Time in Rank: 100+ hours
Previous Bans: Not Sure
Previous Roles: CEO/cop
Reason for applying: I'm bored and I would like a clan to work within with PD.
What's currently illegal: Berries/Glue/MiliKnife/Explosives/Unlicensed/high cal
Thank you for your time in reading my application I hope I get accept thank you goodbye!
Application declined due to shown immaturity in game and the amount of bans you have
  • IGN:
    Time in Rank:
    Previous Bans:
    Previous Roles:
    Reason for applying:
    What's currently illegal:
    Time on Server:
Time in Rank: Around 50-60% of time spent as police officer.
Previous Bans: Minor KoS, 1 perm ban due to miscommunication and some players who don't like me lying, has been fully resolved
Previous Roles: None
Reason for applying: Looking to align myself with a group for once
Time on Server: 200-400 Hours
You Have Been Accepted
Please get a hold of Snuffy, Goldy, Chocolate or myself for more details and an invite!
IGN:Yoshi
Time in Rank:not much recently, but i would say a total of 100 hours as police on 10/13
Previous Bans: None
Previous Roles: Ive been a bandit recently, but im ready to come back to the police life
Reason for applying:Recently, I had a big fight with the leader of the mafia, i left and was blacklisted. Then I realized, the bandit life is too easy! I need a challenge, the bandits are taking over and they need to be stopped. Luckily, I know how the minds of the bandits are, and I know the ins and outs of the mafia, so I have important information that can take them down. I have lots of police experience as well, I am a chief and a PSD sergeant on 13, and a former member of the PPD, I feel I can help take the bad bois down!
What's currently illegal:unlicensed weapons(arrestable with 3+), High cal, explosives, mltknife, berries(have to have 4+to arrest cuz of corrupt mayor),glue
Time on Server:about 250 hours
IGN:Yoshi
Time in Rank:not much recently, but i would say a total of 100 hours as police on 10/13
Previous Bans: None
Previous Roles: Ive been a bandit recently, but im ready to come back to the police life
Reason for applying:Recently, I had a big fight with the leader of the mafia, i left and was blacklisted. Then I realized, the bandit life is too easy! I need a challenge, the bandits are taking over and they need to be stopped. Luckily, I know how the minds of the bandits are, and I know the ins and outs of the mafia, so I have important information that can take them down. I have lots of police experience as well, I am a chief and a PSD sergeant on 13, and a former member of the PPD, I feel I can help take the bad bois down!
What's currently illegal:unlicensed weapons(arrestable with 3+), High cal, explosives, mltknife, berries(have to have 4+to arrest cuz of corrupt mayor),glue
Time on Server:about 250 hours
You Have Been Accepted
Please get a hold of Snuffy, Goldy, Chocolate or myself for more details and an invite!

I'd also like to add, although you have a criminal past, it does not change our opinion, as we were all a huge part of the evil that took over #10, we just decided to be good now and fight corrupt things such as the mafia who think they're good :)
IGN: Snack
Time in Rank: 150+
Previous Bans: Not many on 10
Previous Roles: Salesman/SWAT
Reason for applying: I want to fight the criminals of 10 because they are overrunning the streets.
What's currently illegal: Berries, military knives, explosives, glue, unlicensed, high cal.
IGN: Snack
Time in Rank: 150+
Previous Bans: Not many on 10
Previous Roles: Salesman/SWAT
Reason for applying: I want to fight the criminals of 10 because they are overrunning the streets.
What's currently illegal: Berries, military knives, explosives, glue, unlicensed, high cal.
What do you mean by not many?
IGN: Andre Kirilenko
Time in Rank: 150 hours
Previous Bans: Attempt KOS,Fail Rp
Previous Roles: Weaponsmith,decorator, armorsmith
Reason for applying: I want to work in the highest tier of police and work directly with the great leader Snuffy. I want to work with dedicated officers
What's currently illegal: High Cal, berries, glue, Morphine, Police/Swat impersonation, And unlicensed weapons
Time on Server: nearly 200 hours

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!