All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
Hmmmm what is this? Looks interesting. What are the tasks of the nation guard?
We defend the civilians from foreign and domestic terrorists, while patrolling the streets checking on players.
Sounds fun. But sadly the cops never win on 10. Always over ran by huge groups of criminals...
We defend the civilians from foreign and domestic terrorists, while patrolling the streets checking on players.
Sounds fun. But sadly the cops never win on 10. Always over ran by huge groups of criminals...
Any examples? ;)
IGN: DeathExperience
Time in Rank: Different Ranks. Ive been searching for a good rank. Im Bodyguard, which i like. I font know how much time, but it was long. I can change roles if needed.
Previous Bans: Kos1x Bans, and accidental Placing in Region 3 Days with appeal.
Previous Roles: Lets say... Every role except Lawyer, MVP and MVP+ roles. Most time with Police Chief.
Reason for applying: I want to make Washington a more secure place by helping you guys. I am Active amd ready to serve!
What's currently illegal: Laws will change in some days, but here it is: Highcal, unlucensed, nacrotis, Explosives, Impersonating, MltKnives, Dragonfang, HrllsFury...
Time on Server: about 450 Hrs.
Thank you for reading.
Your application has been accepted, please get a hold of Myself, BurntToast, Goldy, Stryker, or Aren.
We're up to 10 players in one day, i'd say we'll grow to at-least 25 in a week.
I’d also like to add, those players who have caused a lot of bad, and are also PvP trained, such as Goldy and Outspace. They’re all joinin up :)

We’ve already proven we mean business yesterday
With Quavo for example.

The mafia won’t be any issue to us lol.
ThatDerpyKid liked this
Raiding shit is fun.
ShrewdShroud, MattCobra liked this
IGN: tkco
Time in Rank: 100+ hours
Previous Bans: Not Sure
Previous Roles: CEO/cop
Reason for applying: I'm bored and I would like a clan to work within with PD.
What's currently illegal: Berries/Glue/MiliKnife/Explosives/Unlicensed/high cal
Time on Server: 300+
Thank you for your time in reading my application I hope I get accept thank you goodbye!
IGN: PhantomPear
Time in Rank: Since January
Previous Bans: Warning Bans
Previous Roles: RCMP Captain, Police Deputy, PSD Undersheriff, PPD Officer, SSPF Officer
Reason for applying: Because the seattle mafia has been taking over the streets of 10 and with my experience as a cop i think i can help out in the group.
What's currently illegal: Berrys Berry pie Refined Berrys Explosives Unlicensed guns police and military clothing (civilians)
Time on Server: atleast 400 hours
IGN: PhantomPear
Time in Rank: Since January
Previous Bans: Warning Bans
Previous Roles: RCMP Captain, Police Deputy, PSD Undersheriff, PPD Officer, SSPF Officer
Reason for applying: Because the seattle mafia has been taking over the streets of 10 and with my experience as a cop i think i can help out in the group.
What's currently illegal: Berrys Berry pie Refined Berrys Explosives Unlicensed guns police and military clothing (civilians)
Time on Server: atleast 400 hours
Your application has been accepted, please get a hold of Myself, BurntToast, Snuffy, Stryker, or Aren

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!