All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By Supreme Leader
Lol 187h in Unturned but 8210 in Pandahut?!?!?
That doesn't make sense XD
By Nando
Please dont start anything, thx
By William5738
In Game Name: tchoya
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799519081/
SteamID64: 76561198799519081
Vouchers:
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 196 (on this acc)
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 150
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?: 120
Do you have any previous experiences?: rppd and other police groups
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: I do but can not always use it
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further):
/arrest /pr /arrestover /ticket /removeticket /trash /checkplayer /rescue /jail /arrests /news /record /ticketlist
What are the illegal items?: berries, explosives
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): To join a police department who actually attempts to help pandahut citizens while also succeeding in the afore mentioned task. I wish to help create a sense of fear for criminals and also strengthen the police force. This would be amazing to be able to join the ppd as I would be able to help clean up pandahut of crime
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: Yes, I play most days for hours
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: Get a raid weapon and a few people, then raid the base they are in and save the victim. Failing that (if nobody has a raid weapon) I would pay it (last resort)
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: I would see if others were online and check if they can help out. Then I would get some weaponry and attend the scene. I would warn them to stop from behind cover and if they do not stop I would attack hopefully killing them all.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: Report it to Nando or other higher-ups
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: Report it to anyone who I believe could solve the issue
Any information you would like to share?: Nope, except from that I would be ecstatic if I was allowed in :)
By Nando
In Game Name: tchoya
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799519081/
SteamID64: 76561198799519081
Vouchers:
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 196 (on this acc)
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 150
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?: 120
Do you have any previous experiences?: rppd and other police groups
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: I do but can not always use it
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further):
/arrest /pr /arrestover /ticket /removeticket /trash /checkplayer /rescue /jail /arrests /news /record /ticketlist
What are the illegal items?: berries, explosives
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): To join a police department who actually attempts to help pandahut citizens while also succeeding in the afore mentioned task. I wish to help create a sense of fear for criminals and also strengthen the police force. This would be amazing to be able to join the ppd as I would be able to help clean up pandahut of crime
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: Yes, I play most days for hours
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: Get a raid weapon and a few people, then raid the base they are in and save the victim. Failing that (if nobody has a raid weapon) I would pay it (last resort)
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: I would see if others were online and check if they can help out. Then I would get some weaponry and attend the scene. I would warn them to stop from behind cover and if they do not stop I would attack hopefully killing them all.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: Report it to Nando or other higher-ups
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: Report it to anyone who I believe could solve the issue
Any information you would like to share?: Nope, except from that I would be ecstatic if I was allowed in :)
Accepted please contact Nando on discord Nando#3314 or Contact Giraffe
By GiraffeUnturned
if you need to add me or contact me in any way,
my discord is Giraffe#7801, or join the PPD discord and contact me there
By Liona
If this continues this post will be locked and certain people will get a forum warning.

All unnecessary comments were deleted

You guys are arguing about hours, like who actually cares about how many hours someone has? Like honestly that's kinda retarded.

Sooo stop
no u
By Gassern
STOP AND FKING ARGUEMENT ON A APPLICATION POST MAKE A DISCORD GROUP OR A SERVER OR A OWN POST SO GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS POST
By Nando
STOP AND FKING ARGUEMENT ON A APPLICATION POST MAKE A DISCORD GROUP OR A SERVER OR A OWN POST SO GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS POST
Jesus XD thx but chill.okay bud

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!