All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
Name:Danny Dog
Steam Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/Danny_Dog/
Discord Tag: Danny Dog#8587
Time zone (GMT): +0
Rate your driving from 1-10: 8
Rate your PVP from 1-10: 7
Rate your flying from 1-10: 10
Do you agree to follow by our regulations?: yes
What rank would you like to join: whichever
What branch are you applying for?: The main one
Why would you like to join? : So I have a place to put people
What do you have that the others don't? : Expertise
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : Blow the kidnappers up
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : Help the cop requesting back up
Name all police commands : /arrest name reason /arrest assist name /ticket name reason cost /raid place name /ticketlist /ticketremove
Jerry liked this
Name: Tommy the
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023275245/
Discord Tag: Tommy11007#3249
Time zone (GMT): PST
Rate your driving from 1-10: 8-9
Rate your flying from 1-10: 9
Do you agree to follow by our regulations?: Yes
What rank would you like to join (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD)
What branch are you applying for?: RCMP
Why would you like to join? : The police in Pandahut 10 are not that good you feel me? and here in 13 there is constant action and i want to join it and help other people
What do you have that the others don't? : Good flying skills
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : do /rescue and respond to the call ask for backup pullout my service gun and breach the building and rescue the hostage.
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : do /assist (PLAYERNAME)
Name all police commands : /rescue /assist /pr /police /ticket /arrest /warrant /checkplayer
Your application has been declined.
Name: Thomas Quirke (game name: Tom.Q)
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198190208575/
Discord Tag: Tom.Q #6460
Time zone (GMT): AEST or depending on daylight savings AEDT (which is what it is right now)
Rate your driving from 1-10: 9 rarely depending on lag
Rate your PVP from 1-10: 7 depending very much if i have lag
Rate your flying from 1-10: 9.5 (i was in Southside ILT untill it shut down. BTW i'm not sure if this still occurs but when you go over Albert it used to try to generate too much too fast and would cause a person to disconnect, it was known to not go over it usually, ill check if that still occurs)
Do you agree to follow by our regulations?: Yes.
What rank would you like to join (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD) I'm not so sure what this means but... swat? if i've done this part wrong and it really matters that much ill redo it.
What branch are you applying for?: Again not really sure what this means, i read through other comments and still don't get what it means.
Why would you like to join? : I'm not gonna say the typical "i wanna make PH 13 a safer place" or something, i mean OF COURSE I want to do that, but i also want to make the server a more fun place too. C'mon, being robbed, kidnapped or raided and having the you life in the hands of the police department is a pretty bad feeling, which brings up a point about having trust worthy and social police officers that are online often, but anyway, not to mention the chance you could loose everything single thing you owned if nothing could be done. It's big responsibility... One that i will take on.
What do you have that the others don't? : I don't think a have something that no one else has but i do have a lot of experience in being a police office and swat. I'm nearly always a swat and that isn't an overstatement, i was also in the RCMP for quite a long time time too until my computer started acting up and i got into other games.
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : First ask in pr if anyone had any info on it like the whereabouts, then try to pm the person being kidnapped to see if he could tell me where he is. If i found out then i would get a team of swat or police officers and go to where he is and deploy a certain strategy. though if i was unable to find where the person is then i would pay the ransom through my own money.
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : Depending on if he is in an arrest or being robbed (since tpa-ing where an arrest or robbery is in place is not allowed) i would either drive there or tpa while talking though pm or pr to keep up to date on whats occurring and alert other officers through pr if they didn't already know.
Name all police commands: /rescue /rescueover /checkplayer /warrant /ticketlist /ticket /removeticket /jail /raid /raidassist /raidover /arrest /arrestover /pr (not sure if I’ve missed any, apparently there is /police)
Your application has been accepted
Name: xR3kt
Steam Link: STEAM_0:0:182379576 or steam ID64: 76561198325024880
Discord Tag: xR3kt#8377
Time zone (GMT): GMT+2
Rate your driving from 1-10: 8.5
Rate your PVP from 1-10: 8
Rate your flying from 1-10: 8
Do you agree to follow by our regulations?: Yes, I do.
What rank would you like to join (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD) Agent or something, i don't really know the ranks.
What branch are you applying for?: Anti-drugs i would say.
Why would you like to join? : Because i like to be a police and i am pretty active.
What do you have that the others don't? : Hard to say, i've got nice pvp skills also with flying.
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : It depends, if i am alone, i'll take a raid gun with me, i'll go to the location and try to save him, or if they are too many (3 or more) i am going to pay the ransom.
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : Well, i ask him for the location and it depends really much on the situation that he needs help. I can't say
Name all police commands : /ticket /ticketlist /arrest /arrest over /rescue /rescueover /checkplayer /warrant /removewarrant (warrants are for the deputy+) /raid (captain) /raid over /raid assist.
Your application has been accepted.
Name: Tommy11007
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023275245/
Discord Tag: Tommy11007#3249
Time zone (GMT): PST
Rate your driving from 1-10: 8-9
What rank would you like to join (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD) Agent
What branch are you applying for?: RCMP
Why would you like to join? : The police in Pandahut 10 are not that good you feel me? and here in 13 there is constant action and i want to join it and help other people. BTW i have disbanded my pervoius departments fyi
What do you have that the others don't? : Lots of money and on 24/7
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : do /rescue and respond to the call ask for backup pullout my service gun and breach the building and rescue the hostage.
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : do /assist (PLAYERNAME) respond to the call and assist the officer in need
Name all police commands : /rescue /assist /pr /police /ticket /arrest /warrant /checkplayer /raid
Name: spicy boi
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198865615307/
Discord Tag:Yolky Boi#5560
Rate your driving from 1-10: 6
Rate your PVP from 1-10: 9
What rank would you like to join : FBI Field Agent
What branch are you applying for?: arresting players for illegal items ect.
Why would you like to join? : because i would like to bring peace to pandahut#13
What do you have that the others don't? : i am very fast and flexible i move fast and take down the problem fast
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : call for backup and if no one responds in 2 minutes i would go in and rescue them
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : get there as fast as i can and assist
Name all police commands : /arrest (name) (reason) | /arrestassist (name) | /ticket (name) (reason) (amount) | /checkplayer (name) | /raidassist (name)
Name: Ghost
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198190083127/
Discord Tag: |Ꮖ★GhosT★Ꮖ|#9976
Rate your flying from 1-10: 11
What rank would you like to join : FBI Pilot
What branch are you applying for?: transport of FBI or Prisoners
Why would you like to join? : because I would dislike people being KOSed or of the sort
What do you have that the others don't? : I like to take care of situations quick and easily
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : call for backup before going in alone and get the subject captured
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : get there as fast as i can and find out whats happening
Name all police commands : /arrest (name) (reason) | /arrestassist (name) | /ticket (name) (reason) (amount) | /checkplayer (name) | /raidassist (name)
Last edited by Ghos_119 on December 8th, 2018, 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Name: spicy boi
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198865615307/
Discord Tag:Yolky Boi#5560
Rate your driving from 1-10: 6
What rank would you like to join : (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD)
What branch are you applying for?: Field Agent
What branch are you applying for?: arresting players for illegal items ect.
Why would you like to join? : because i would like to bring peace to pandahut#13
What do you have that the others don't? : i am very fast and flexible i move fast and take down the problem fast
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : call for backup and if no one responds in 2 minutes i would go in and rescue them
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : get there as fast as i can and assist
Name: Raylan Givens... (DM me on discord)
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198128175925/
Discord Tag: Charley Burg#7603
Time zone (GMT): GMT+1
Rate your flying from 1-10: 5
What rank would you like to join (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD) : Leaderrank/management if possible
What branch are you applying for?: Management, i believe i can help Matt, the director.
Why would you like to join? : Cause i want to do a difference again
What do you have that the others don't? : I helped Ph police get organized and changed the whole Police roleplay aspect as we know it.... I want to help again
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : Would gather some backup, communication is key. Setup a negotiater and try to end things without lethal, to minimize the risk of the hostage. If possible, take out the kidnapper.
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : Leave everything in my hands, to help him.
Name all police commands : /arrest, /arrestover, /pr, /warrant, /ticket, /checkplayer, /tickets, /removeticket, /arrestassist, etc. etc. /pr
Name: Raylan Givens... (DM me on discord)
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198128175925/
Discord Tag: Charley Burg#7603
Time zone (GMT): GMT+1
Rate your flying from 1-10: 5
What rank would you like to join (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD) : Leaderrank/management if possible
What branch are you applying for?: Management, i believe i can help Matt, the director.
Why would you like to join? : Cause i want to do a difference again
What do you have that the others don't? : I helped Ph police get organized and changed the whole Police roleplay aspect as we know it.... I want to help again
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : Would gather some backup, communication is key. Setup a negotiater and try to end things without lethal, to minimize the risk of the hostage. If possible, take out the kidnapper.
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : Leave everything in my hands, to help him.
Name all police commands : /arrest, /arrestover, /pr, /warrant, /ticket, /checkplayer, /tickets, /removeticket, /arrestassist, etc. etc. /pr
Pablo Escobar. liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!