All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By krezen
Normal I would put this under pending but it is good nice job :bamboo:
By krezen
In Game Name: {bounty hunter} commander geo
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/34589834589834589/
SteamID64: I don't know it (I tried the finder)
Vouchers:?
Discord: Colin #8159
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 306
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 150
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?: 20
Do you have any previous experiences?: yes
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: I do not have a microphone
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further): /arrest or /arrest assist /pr /ticket and so on.
What are the illegal items?: military knife explosives military clothing and so on
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): I had nothing else to do and when I arrest someone I don't know where to put them because I don't have authorization to the F.B.I. so that makes it harder for me to be apart of it. I really just want to join the P.P.D. to do something and I like the Police part of the server.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: I agree What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: rescue the player or being kidnapped.
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: I will avoid the raid that is going on far away because if you go close or 20-30 meters from the raid it is legal to get killed.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: I will try to make them to tell the truth and make it so they are more truthful and trust - able.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: I would tell them to stop and say if you are my role model act like one.
Any information you would like to share?: I need someone to warn me that I can't kos when I get killed fair.
Accepted
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198796692912/
SteamID64: 76561198796692912
Vouchers:
Discord: black shadows#1609
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 201 hours.
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: I believe I spent more than 24 hours.
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?: I spent being the police role fore about 5 hours.
Do you have any previous experiences?: Yes, but not on unturned.
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: I am willing to use my microphone
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further): /ticket, /warrent /arrest
What are the illegal items?: Expolisive weapons, any gun that is Un permit?
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): I want to the the P.P.D cause I really like rp as a cop, I never really rp in unturned but, I believe that it will be a good experience. Also I want to keep the streets safe. Another reason why I want to be a P.P.D cause I want to show people that cops are not bad and also, I want to show that being a cop is not just jailing, ticket, oct. It is having relationship with the people in the town. Lastly, I want to be P.P.D cause It is a fun job and an active job and you are always up and alert and not siting and doing nothing.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: I agree.
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: If there is a kidnaping going I would , call for backup or call to see if they now the location? IF I am there I would not stay calm and keep my gun away cause the citizen is the main concern when it come to that sittuitaon. I will ask what they want and what I can do to get the citizen back.
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: First I will find out a location, Next I will call backup to help me assist and clear all the raidiers. When I pull up I will not go straight in I will wait for orders from my higher up or till swat gets there. Before I go to in. I will study and do a swep of the situation. When we breach I will make sure that I am in stack fromation. When we breach I will matin my sights on the conors and the blind spots. When the raid is over. I will head beck and call it code 4.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: I see a member being corrupt, I will say something to them? Such as please stop. If they keep going. I will get my higher up or an admin.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: I will ask why he is being corrupt? Then I will tell him that is breaking the rules. Even though he is the owner, they still need to follow rules.
Any information you would like to share?: Even though I was not a cop on unturned I was a cop on other games such as GTA5, gmod. They were very strict rules and role-play servers. I do play sports such a lacrosse. Thats is it. Thanks for taking your time and looking at my applications. Have a great day.
By Aren
Group disbanded

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!