All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By RacketyAJ
In Game Name: xXGenjiMasterXx
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198283816081/
SteamID64:76561198283816081
Vouchers: N/A
Discord: RacketyAJ #1613
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 36
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 35
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?:7
Do you have any previous experiences?:Not many
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?:Yes, and i will use it
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further):/arrest /pr /arrestover /ticket
What are the illegal items?:Explosives Millatary Knife and Drugs
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): I want to help serve pandahut and become non-homeless
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: Yea
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: Organize a team, place a warrant, find, and kill him
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: Go to the location with heavy weapons, find the raider, and kill him/her.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: Report to Nando
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: Contact a mod/supermod
Any information you would like to share?:I would like to be in the police school mentioned above
By Valor Licken
So, I was tell to apply once again to the PDD.
In Game Name: Valor
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Elpiquante/home
SteamID64:
Vouchers: Probably the mayor
Discord: Valor Licken#6549
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 580 hours
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: aprox 140
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?: more than 75
Do you have any previous experiences?: With the current FBI group and Swat rule on 10
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: yes
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further):(/arrest, /pr and so further): /arrest <name> "reason", /arrestassist <name>, /ticket <name> "reason" <amount>, /checkplayer <name>, /raidassist <name> (when a captain call a raid)
What are the illegal items?: high cal, berrys , glue, narcotics, explosives, military knife,
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): I want to see both of the server, 13 and 10 to be more peaceful than this, i want to see honest commercant to have the chance to open shop without being raid 1 day after, i want to stop the rob vague, and i want to stop once and for all the corruption we have among good citizen.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: Yes
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: Calling reinforcement, aquire information really fast on the situation, and rescuing the person with a plan.
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: If a raid is going on, i will check the news to know where is it, i will run or go in a car very fast at this place, in the same time i call for reinforcement, after i look a little bit far away how many they are, and i stop the raid to the better of my capacity.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: Tell to my superior
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: Tell the mayor whats going on.
Any information you would like to share?: Im a good officer to include in youre forces and I'm active, and I'm able to help easily with night shift when no one is on server
By Nando
In Game Name:javi3rng
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/javi3rng/
SteamID64:76561198317272128
Vouchers:hagen7809
Discord:javi3rng#1410
How many hours have you spend in unturned?:516hours
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 100hours
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?:95hours
Do you have any previous experiences?:Yes
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?:Yes
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further):/arrest,/pr,/rescue,/ticket,/removeticket,/tickets,
What are the illegal items?:Raiding Weapons: Dragonfang, Nykorev, Hell’s Fury, Lancer, Rocket Launcher, Charges, detonators, Matamoros, Ekho, Shadowstalker
Items: all berry items( Pies, raw berries, refined berries, and seeds), Rails, Explosives, Glue, Military knives.
Clothing: All Police clothing, military clothes
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words):I have seen PPD members very active and I want to join to help them out with enforcing law in Washington
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?:Yes
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?:I would quickly locate the person being kidnapped and use the /rescue command to attempt to rescue the person
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?:I would locate the raid,try and get some backup and then go in locate the raider and kill him/her
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?:I would warn him/her once and him/her is continuing to be corrupt i would report him/her to the PPD's group higher ups
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?:I would report him/her to the an RP Administrator
Any information you would like to share?:No i do not
Accepted, congratulations contact me or giraffe for other info.
By Nando
In Game Name: Jack
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198292442771/
SteamID64:
Vouchers: None
Discord: ComradeCilan#4070
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 886 hours.
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: I've spent a couple on this server.
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?: I'm new to the police force, but I've been in military's before.
Do you have any previous experiences?: Corporal in another military group.
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: I do have a mic.
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further): I've seen police use the following, /arrest. /ticket, /removeticket, /ticketlist, /pr, /rescue, /trash.
What are the illegal items?: Guns without licenses, Drugs, explosives, and Military Knives.
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): I've seen how the police force works and I wish to become involved. I'd like to climb the ranks and become an officer myself. A way to stop KoSers without an admin in the area is with the police force. They can do this until a staff member is called on site.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: I do.
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: I would use the police chat to see if anyone has any info on the hostage. If so then I would work with them and try to get that hostage taken free. I would work with a group rather then myself.
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: Like before, I would call in to my officers and check up with them. We would then get info on the area and hurry to the site. We would shout, "IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS RAID, PLEASE LEAVE THE AREA WITH YOUR HANDS UP!". We would then clear the area and keep an eye out for any hostiles. Neutralizing the hostiles, we'd clear out the area and secure all illegal items.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: I would report the user, with proof, to an officer quickly getting the point.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: I would then bring it to the attention of a staff member as this isn't right and no one in the police force can stop them.
Any information you would like to share?: I'm well experience in military and police force groups. I am well able to listen to commands and react when needed.
Denide, sorry but you need more experice as cop and read rules
By Nando
So, I was tell to apply once again to the PDD.
In Game Name: Valor
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Elpiquante/home
SteamID64:
Vouchers: Probably the mayor
Discord: Valor Licken#6549
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 580 hours
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: aprox 140
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?: more than 75
Do you have any previous experiences?: With the current FBI group and Swat rule on 10
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further):(/arrest, /pr and so further): /arrest <name> "reason", /arrestassist <name>, /ticket <name> "reason" <amount>, /checkplayer <name>, /raidassist <name> (when a captain call a raid)
What are the illegal items?: high cal, berrys , glue, narcotics, explosives, military knife,
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): I want to see both of the server, 13 and 10 to be more peaceful than this, i want to see honest commercant to have the chance to open shop without being raid 1 day after, i want to stop the rob vague, and i want to stop once and for all the corruption we have among good citizen.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: Yes
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: Calling reinforcement, aquire information really fast on the situation, and rescuing the person with a plan.
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: If a raid is going on, i will check the news to know where is it, i will run or go in a car very fast at this place, in the same time i call for reinforcement, after i look a little bit far away how many they are, and i stop the raid to the better of my capacity.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: Tell to my superior
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: Tell the mayor whats going on.
Any information you would like to share?: Im a good officer to include in youre forces and I'm active, and I'm able to help easily with night shift when no one is on server
Accepted, congratulations contact me or giraffe for info.
By Dog
In Game Name: Dog
SteamID64: 76561198292442771
Vouchers: /
Discord: LetMeRest#4070
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: About 890
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 2-3
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?: I spend my time on there. Mainly when the server is active so I'd say about 2.
Do you have any previous experiences?: I was an officer for an older RP server called "Dreamers RP".
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: Sure am!
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further): Police usually use, /arrest. /ticket, /removeticket, /ticketlist, /pr, /rescue, /trash.
What are the illegal items?: Berries, Explosives (not rocket launchers), and Military knives.
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): I really want to join due to the fact that I love police groups. On my time serving as an officer on unturned I really need a new place to start. This server is real nice and I would like to enlist here.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: Of course.
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: I would firstly, get the players name, where they're at, and think about how I can help the situation. I would quickly react after.
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: I would announce it in the police radio for backup and squad up with other officers. Then I would make sure that the area is clear and that every on site is a raider not a defender. I would then react to the scenario and defend the base.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: I would report this to a high ranking officer.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: I would either report the owner to the mayor or a staff member.
Any information you would like to share?: I am ready to serve here and protect the island with my life.
By Liona

noob dog best dog - http://prntscr.com/ldtor1

-noob dog
By Nando
SteamID64: 76561198292442771
Vouchers: /
Discord: LetMeRest#4070
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: About 890
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 2-3
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?: I spend my time on there. Mainly when the server is active so I'd say about 2.
Do you have any previous experiences?: I was an officer for an older RP server called "Dreamers RP".
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: Sure am!
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further): Police usually use, /arrest. /ticket, /removeticket, /ticketlist, /pr, /rescue, /trash.
What are the illegal items?: Berries, Explosives (not rocket launchers), and Military knives.
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): I really want to join due to the fact that I love police groups. On my time serving as an officer on unturned I really need a new place to start. This server is real nice and I would like to enlist here.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: Of course.
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: I would firstly, get the players name, where they're at, and think about how I can help the situation. I would quickly react after.
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: I would announce it in the police radio for backup and squad up with other officers. Then I would make sure that the area is clear and that every on site is a raider not a defender. I would then react to the scenario and defend the base.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: I would report this to a high ranking officer.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: I would either report the owner to the mayor or a staff member.
Any information you would like to share?: I am ready to serve here and protect the island with my life.
Denide have more hrs plz re apply in 2weeks
By Tay K
In Game Name: GOD
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198211536672
SteamID64:76561198211536672
Vouchers: Nando
Discord: KiddKeo#8840
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 700
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 969 minutes
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?: 158 i think
Do you have any previous experiences?: yes, WPD
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further): /arrest, /pr, /rescue, /assist arrest,
What are the illegal items?: berries, glue, mili knife, high caliber, unlicenced guns, clothes of pólice, swat, colition etc if you are not a role of those
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): ive been tired of been a bandit so i want to join the ppd, long time ago i was in wpd and it was very funny to be honest but rn i think we need to stop bandits and kidnappers of doing more damage to pandahut and society in general
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: i agree
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: /rescue and ask for backup
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: id alert all unites and ask for backup, get ready with guns and seek the place and take down the raiders in the 30m range
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: report him
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: ask for help
Any information you would like to share?: my english is not perfect im mexican please have patiense
By JackMehoff
In Game Name: Jack
SteamID64:
Vouchers: None
Discord: ComradeCilan#4070
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 903.
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: I'd say around 20 hours now.
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?:3/4 of that time on the server I've spent as an officers.
Do you have any previous experiences?: Corporal in another military group.
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: I do have a mic.
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further): I've seen police use the following, /arrest. /ticket, /removeticket, /ticketlist, /pr, /rescue, /trash, /assist rob, /rescue, /rescueover.
What are the illegal items?: Guns without licenses, Drugs, explosives, military knives, and guns without licenses.
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): Spending my fair time on the server as a police officer, I'd like to become official and work for the P.P.D. I see the disrespect that they get and I want to spread a good name for the P.P.D.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: I do.
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: I would read the names of the hostage and the kidnapper. Then I would do /rescue (hostage's name), hopefully they talk in police chat and alert myself where they are. Getting my squad together, I would take down the kidnapper making sure that the hostage isn't scratched.
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?:I would get the the area that is described by the raider and with my squad we would approach it. We would hunt it down and neutralize all people that are in the area.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: I would report it to the commander or officer.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: I would report it to a staff member or Mayor.
Any information you would like to share?: I'm well experience in military and police force groups. I am well able to listen to commands and react when needed.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!