All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By Nando

The Pandahut Police Department
This is a specialized police group of highly trained police officers, SWAT members and P.P.D. officers and are always on standby.
The members of the PPD respond to every raid, every robbery and will make Washington a better and safer place to live.
Our members are also here to help the people in need. Are you lost and don't know where you are? We are there for you!
We have the best teachers in our schools to make sure everyone gets the right training for their function.
Please join our discord BEFORE applying!
https://discord.gg/ucbPwZ6

General Information
The P.P.D's HQ is located next to Camano Camp Ground
We love the people of Washington and love talking to them.
We highly support other police groups and make sure we work with them together.

The Pandahut Police Department's Goal
We know how the bandits think of the police force right now in Washington.
They think we are weak, messy and not disciplined. Well, that has to change!
The goal of the P.P.D. is to make the criminals scared of the police force.
The P.P.D. is going to make the police force as strong as it has never been before,
and make Washington a safe place to live again.

How Do You Join The P.P.D.?
1: Reply To This Post Using The Format Below:

Copy the format below, if not responded in this exact format we will not take your application into consideration
Code: Select allIn Game Name: Steam Profile Link: SteamID64: Age: Vouchers: Discord: How many hours have you spend in unturned?: How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?: Do you have any previous experiences?: Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further): What are the illegal items?: Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: Any information you would like to share?:
Copy the format above, paste it into a reply and fill it out!

2: Wait for one of the higherups of the group to respond to your application.

3: After we have checked your application we will discuss your application among the higherups and try to come back to you as soon as we have made our decision.

4: When we have accepted you, we will gladly respond to your application with your acceptation letter and welcome you to our team! (As well as adding you to our steam group and discord channel ranks):

NOTE: if denied we will send you a message saying you have been declined and can re-apply in 1 week. (If declined again for the second time? reapply in 2 weeks).

Training (School) And Ranking

When you are accepted in our group, we would love it that you have the motivation to train urself to the top. For this we have a ranking system (You can't get them all):

Civilian
Trainee - 100 Weekly salary)
Officer - 350 Weekly salary)
Senior Officer - 650 Weekly salary)
Sergeant - 800 Weekly salary)
Chief - 1000 Weekly salary)
Deputy - 1100 Weekly salary)
Captain - 1200 (Weekly salary)
Training Officer - 1300 (Weekly salary)

All information regarding the desired ranks within our group is explained in our discord server: "coming soon"
PS: You will automatically be granted the "Civilian" role within 5 minutes.

School: School you say? Yes, school!

Off course we know not everyone is evenly skilled so that is why we offer to the school. We have a training program with different kinds of methods that can be asked for. If you are not sure about something? Take a class, maybe you are completely new to the police role. That is why we have chosen to add a school.

Edit: As noted above we don't tolerate any kinds of corruption, evidence against this will be taken care off, same goes for drugbases! {WE ACCEPT VOICE VC INTERVIEWS}

Need to contact us? Do so in game, discord or on steam.

Thank you for taking time to read this, we hope to work with you soon!
~P.P.D Owner Nando & Training Officer Giraffe

(DONT TROLL ON APP OR SAY ANYTHING THAT DOES NOT INVOLE WITH APPLYING FOR P.P.D THANK YOU!)
-Special thanks to Classified for making this happen again and letting us remake P.P.D[/size]
Policeswat, Pengu! liked this
By gun_slinger11
In Game Name: lemon_drops
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/noidhere
SteamID64: Nando said don't worry about it
Vouchers: Nando
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 490
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: half all my hrs
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?: 1 day
Do you have any previous experiences?: a few times I just decided I want to be the greater good
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: yes
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further): /arrest, /jail, /warrant, /ticket, /rescue, /pr, /arrest assist {player name}
What are the illegal items?: berries, military knives, hells fury, dragonfang, nykorev, glue, spec ops gear if there not swat,
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): well I want to join bc I realize that this will help me and pandahut RP servers because the more swat/police we have the better force against the bandits. I will stay active and I will try my best to stop robberies and raids from even happening I will make efforts to prevent these things from happening.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: yes
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: negotiate with the kidnapper and stall for time while we set up a team to find the hostage and safely rescue them.
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: well I will find the raid first assemble a team if necessary go in the entryway and look for the raider(s) and kill them basically, then tell them to raidover if they haven't.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: report it to Nando
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: go to an admin about it
Any information you would like to share?: I used to do raids and get banned a lot. I've learned from that and now value this server and its entirety. i am now honest and understand the consequences if i would do so to lie
By Nando
In Game Name: lemon_drops
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/noidhere
SteamID64: Nando said don't worry about it
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 490
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: half all my hrs
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?: 1 day
Do you have any previous experiences?: a few times I just decided I want to be the greater good
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: yes
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further): /arrest, /jail, /warrant, /ticket, /rescue, /pr, /arrest assist {player name}
What are the illegal items?: berries, military knives, hells fury, dragonfang, nykorev, glue, spec ops gear if there not swat,
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): well I want to join bc I realize that this will help me and pandahut RP servers because the more swat/police we have the better force against the bandits. I will stay active and I will try my best to stop robberies and raids from even happening I will make efforts to prevent these things from happening.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: yes
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: negotiate with the kidnapper and stall for time while we set up a team to find the hostage and safely rescue them.
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: well I will find the raid first assemble a team if necessary go in the entryway and look for the raider(s) and kill them basically, then tell them to raidover if they haven't.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: report it to Nando
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: go to an admin about it
Any information you would like to share?: I used to do raids and get banned a lot. I've learned from that and now value this server and its entirety. i am now honest and understand the consequences if i would do so to lie
Okay so as i reviewed it looks like you have a record but i also see you are tying to change and im gonna make one promise that promise is to make you the best cop. ACCEPTED!
By Voltz
In Game Name: Tok_FroZone
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/__T3trix__/

SteamID64: 76561198257845625
How many hours have you spend in unturned?:2,4012
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 12438(min)
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?:150
Do you have any previous experiences?:Yes
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?:I have a microfoon but i won't use it.
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further):/arrestover /pr / arrest /checkplayer /police
What are the illegal items?: Berry's Glue Military Knife High caliber Rails Grenades Explosive
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): I wanna be a elite of the best police group :)
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: Yes
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: /rescue him
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: i will like wait when the raid begins and if its begin like snipe/kill him
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: I dont now what that word mean
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: I dont now what that word mean
Any information you would like to share?: Nope
By REDderp
In Game Name:REDderp
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/RedRubyGaming/
SteamID64:76561198447451823
Vouchers:Nando
How many hours have you spend in unturned?:309.1
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 100
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?:Alot
Do you have any previous experiences?:Yes but I forgot the name of the server
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?:Yes im willing to use my microphone
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further):/arrest /arrestover /pr /trash /checkover
What are the illegal items?:Explosives Drugs:Berries,Glue,Berry,Berry pies,Crushed berry And military knives,High caliber Rails : Any hallucinations Such as berrys and glue, Military Knifes, illegal guns Such as Hells furry, Unlicensed Weaponry, Explosives.

Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): I want to join the P.P.D because of a few reasons I hate when theres kos happening and no one is reducing it also drugs are bad for these kids lol running around with military knives? damn theres no reason for that only military can use those knives.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?:I will be loyal
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: /rescue then kill the kidnapper if he doesn't put his hands up.There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?:Tell them to put theres hands up if they keep doing it ill start to KOS because we're allowed anyways if there is a raid.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?:Take him down and tell a mod to demote him.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?:Get some police and fight.
Any information you would like to share?:Hmmm... not really but I love your server but can you add third person please? if not I understand.
By Nando
In Game Name: Tok_FroZone
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/__T3trix__/

SteamID64: 76561198257845625
How many hours have you spend in unturned?:2,4012
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 12438(min)
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?:150
Do you have any previous experiences?:Yes
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?:I have a microfoon but i won't use it.
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further):/arrestover /pr / arrest /checkplayer /police
What are the illegal items?: Berry's Glue Military Knife High caliber Rails Grenades Explosive
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): I wanna be a elite of the best police group :)
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: Yes
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: /rescue him
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: i will like wait when the raid begins and if its begin like snipe/kill him
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: I dont now what that word mean
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: I dont now what that word mean
Any information you would like to share?: Nope
Accepted contact me or giraffe for invites
By Nando
In Game Name:REDderp
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/RedRubyGaming/
SteamID64:76561198447451823
Vouchers:Nando
How many hours have you spend in unturned?:309.1
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 100
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?:Alot
Do you have any previous experiences?:Yes but I forgot the name of the server
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?:Yes im willing to use my microphone
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further):/arrest /arrestover /pr /trash /checkover
What are the illegal items?:Explosives Drugs:Berries,Glue,Berry,Berry pies,Crushed berry And military knives,High caliber Rails : Any hallucinations Such as berrys and glue, Military Knifes, illegal guns Such as Hells furry, Unlicensed Weaponry, Explosives.

Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): I want to join the P.P.D because of a few reasons I hate when theres kos happening and no one is reducing it also drugs are bad for these kids lol running around with military knives? damn theres no reason for that only military can use those knives.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?:I will be loyal
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: /rescue then kill the kidnapper if he doesn't put his hands up.There quoa raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?:Tell them to put theres hands up if they keep doing it ill start to KOS because we're allowed anyways if there is a raid.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?:Take him down and tell a mod to demote him.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?:Get some police and fight.
Any information you would like to share?:Hmmm... not really but I love your server but can you add third person please? if not I understand.
accepted contact me or giraffe for invites forgot to mention training is today
By jessen_fitcher
In Game Name: jessen_fitcher
Steam Profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/JTheBoss123/home
SteamID64: 76561198148226834
Vouchers: Nando, lemon_drops
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 70 hours Though I am pretty experienced
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 10.8 I am pretty experienced and now a lot of the commands
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?: Around 7
Do you have any previous experiences?: Yes
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?:Yes
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further):/arrest /arrestover /pr /trash /checkover /checkplayer /ticket /kill warrant
What are the illegal items?:Explosives Drugs:Berries,Glue,Berry,Berry pies,Crushed berry And military knives,High caliber Rails , illegal guns Such as Hells furry, Unlicensed Weaponry x4, Explosives x4.

Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): I want to help out the pandahut community as in I want to prevent kos keep the criminals off the street, I also have a goal to make the criminals scared of the ppd so that they wont raid and kos, and I will almost always respond to raids and robs due to school I cannot always respond to every rob and raid that goes on in Pandahut #10.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?:I will be loyal!
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?:I will do/rescue "PlayerName" and then once I have found the kidnapper i will give the Kidnapper warnings with 10 second intervals. On the third warning I will give him/her 10 more seconds and then while telling him to give up the kidnapped and put his hands up. If he does not comply within ten seconds of the third warning I will put my sights on him/her and kill them.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: I will contact a mod and tell him/her about the corrupt player with video proof.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: I would report him/her to an admin with solid video proof.
Any information you would like to share?: I know people that have a lot of experience with the server and had recommended it to me in the first place (*cough* *cough* lemon_drops). I am learning very quickly and feel I would make a great officer on the P.P.D.
gun_slinger11 liked this
By Nando
In Game Name: jessen_fitcher
Steam Profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/JTheBoss123/home
SteamID64: 76561198148226834
Vouchers: Nando, lemon_drops
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 70 hours Though I am pretty experienced
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 10.8 I am pretty experienced and now a lot of the commands
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?: Around 7
Do you have any previous experiences?: Yes
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?:Yes
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further):/arrest /arrestover /pr /trash /checkover /checkplayer /ticket /kill warrant
What are the illegal items?:Explosives Drugs:Berries,Glue,Berry,Berry pies,Crushed berry And military knives,High caliber Rails , illegal guns Such as Hells furry, Unlicensed Weaponry x4, Explosives x4.

Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): I want to help out the pandahut community as in I want to prevent kos keep the criminals off the street, I also have a goal to make the criminals scared of the ppd so that they wont raid and kos, and I will almost always respond to raids and robs due to school I cannot always respond to every rob and raid that goes on in Pandahut #10.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?:I will be loyal!
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?:I will do/rescue "PlayerName" and then once I have found the kidnapper i will give the Kidnapper warnings with 10 second intervals. On the third warning I will give him/her 10 more seconds and then while telling him to give up the kidnapped and put his hands up. If he does not comply within ten seconds of the third warning I will put my sights on him/her and kill them.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: I will contact a mod and tell him/her about the corrupt player with video proof.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: I would report him/her to an admin with solid video proof.
Any information you would like to share?: I know people that have a lot of experience with the server and had recommended it to me in the first place (*cough* *cough* lemon_drops). I am learning very quickly and feel I would make a great officer on the P.P.D.
Whats ur disc
DM Furious liked this
By Koala_Bear
In Game Name: InsaneBankaii
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198847163210/
SteamID64: 76561198847163210
Vouchers:
Discord: InsaneBankai#3791
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: Around about 219 hours because i have also played on another account before this one. Forgot the password of the other one...
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: Around 190
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?: Probably 100 hours or so.
Do you have any previous experiences?: Yeah played back in 2017 where the Rppd still existed. Think it was that name.
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: Yeah i love using the microphone. Love communicating with other people isntead of typing.
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further): /Arrest, /pr , /Checkrole, /Record, /Checkplayer, /Arrest assist, /Trash, /Rescue, /Ticket, /Arrestover, / Kill warrant , /
What are the illegal items?: Military knife, Drugs, Explosives,
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): Because i feel like i want to help more.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: Yeah i will play pretty much all day and everyday. I love the server a lot.
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: Rescue that person, with other people. By myself if nobody is online or available.
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: I will request for backup and attempt to stop the raid. Alone if no backup comes.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: Report it to the higher ups, if no higher ups are on then i will be confiscating it from him myself.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: Report it to the admins, or tell him to stop doing so.
Any information you would like to share?: I have gotten some vouchers when i played in 2017. And now i want to play again i feel like i'm the same person i was a year ago. I think i will be a great member in the P.D.D.
krezen liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!