All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.

Royal Pandahut Air Force - The Elite Group of Pandahut

The Official Air Force of Pandahut. R.P.A.F. was one of the first police groups & was rebuilt by one of the the former & first owner, xDreamLand. This professional police group of highly trained police officers which are specialized in flying will do any to maintain safety in the state of Washington! Are you looking for a good structured police group who is motivated & professional? Apply now!

The R.P.A.F. will be an enclosed group which will later be opening a cadet-group where our best officers will train trainee's!
Process of joining! [READ BEFORE APPLYING]
  1. Join our Public Discord server.
  2. Read our Discord Rules.
  3. Join the R.P.A.F. Applicants Steam Group. (When being tested, this group'll be used.
  4. Request to join our Official R.P.A.F. Steam Group.
  5. Copy the Application Format found below.
  6. Reply on this topic & FULLY respond to every question (so, do not forward to your signature for example) Troll posts may be funny but are strictly prohibited and will result in an instant decline.
  7. Wait for an Application-Reviewers to check out your application.

Ranks & Salary.
As a member of the R.P.A.F. you will be receiving salary for your dedication. How higher your rank is, how more you will earn. Below you'll see all current ranking & the salary of the rank. The Extra Ranks will be paid based on there performance (example: A plane shooter made a triple kill & gets 500BB. bonus).

Ranking (Promotions Only):
  • Airman - 500BB. / week.
    Senior Airman - 750BB. / week.
    Airman First Class - 1000BB. / week.
    Technical Sergeant - 1250BB. / week.
    Master Sergeant - 1500BB. / week.
    Chief Master Sergeant - 1750BB. / week.
    Commander Master Sergeant - 2000BB. / week.
Extra Ranking (Apply able during membership):
  • Reviewer (reviews applications)
    Moderator (Keeps an eye on the Discord & In-game behaviour)
    Admin+ (Moderator task + extra permissions)
    Developer (Deals with discord perms & other permissions)
Extra Ranking (Training):
  • Paratrooper
    Humvee Pilot
    Plane Shooter
    Approved Helicopter Pilot
    Approved Plane Pilot
    Aerobatic Helicopter Pilot
    Aerobatic Plane Pilot

The Application
Press on Select All and than hold CTRL & C or right-mouse click and press copy. Click on Reply and than press CTRL & V or right-mouse click and press paste. Goodluck!
Code: Select allPERSONAL INFORMATION -=-=- IGN: - Steam profile URL: - Steam64: - Age: - Vouches: - Experience (Police): - Total playtime: - In-Game Rank: - In-Game Role: - Experience: (Pandahut): - Do you have Discord? - RP balance? - Do you agree on our requirements? - Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) - Are you willing to hardcore RP and obey to the Pandahut Rules? APPLICATION -=-=- 1) Why should we choose you over anyone else: 2) How long have you been police continuously: 3) Please explain what your believe the role of an R.P.A.F. member is: 4) How could you support our team: 5) How many hours / week are you able to operate in-game: RATING -=-=- Rate your shooting skills: (1-100%): Rate your tactical skills (1-100%): Rate your general flying skills (1-100%): Rate your general helicopter skills (1-100%): Rate your general jet skills (1-100%): Rate your tricks in flying (1-100%) + explain what you can: SITUATIONS (What would you do if...) -=-=- 1) Your helicopter is being actively shot at while in mid-air: 2) You are way up in the sky, you weren't paying attention to your oxygen which made you DOOMED. Only way to survive is to jump out: 3) A kidnap is occurring in Everett pharmacy, you got 2 other team-members with you, you are taking the lead: Sincerly, <Your Name>

Further questions? Contact me via a PM on the Forums, R.P.A.F. Public Discord or Steam!

Sincerly,
~Founder, xDreamLand Image
Mr AJ liked this
PERSONAL INFORMATION
-=-=-
IGN:
- Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/18673676/
- Steam64: 76561198325024880
- Vouches: No.
- Experience (Police): I had 100+ hours like 2 months ago.
- Total playtime: I do not know exactly, but for sure 250-300 hours
- In-Game Rank: Will be police officer.
- In-Game Role: For now, mechanic but i will be police when i will have 120 mins cause I played before the wipe.
- Experience: (Pandahut): 2-3 years.
- Do you have Discord? Yes
- RP balance? 119k
- Do you agree on our requirements? Yes, I do.
- Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes, I do.
- Are you willing to hardcore RP and obey to the Pandahut Rules? Yes.

APPLICATION
-=-=-
1) Why should we choose you over anyone else: You should choose me and not other player because I know to fly pretty good, and in the same time i can be a bit funny which will raise the morale of the team i think and because I experienced the good flying, someone teached me to fly, idk his name it starts with xDreamLand. xD
2) How long have you been police continuously: 1 month at least before the wipe.
3) Please explain what your believe the role of an R.P.A.F. member is: I think R.P.A.F. member is like a police but he is in the air force which means, he helps the police team who is on the ground, terrain, from the air, flying the heli and maybe chasing the robbers or raiders or anything else which can be in a rp situation that includes the police.
4) How could you support our team: By playing
5) How many hours / week are you able to operate in-game:

RATING
-=-=-
Rate your shooting skills: (1-100%): 75-80%
Rate your tactical skills (1-100%): 85%
Rate your general flying skills (1-100%): 70%
Rate your general helicopter skills (1-100%): 85%
Rate your general jet skills (1-100%): 65%
Rate your tricks in flying (1-100%) + explain what you can: 70-75% i can do backflips and so many other cool tricks but i do not know the name.

SITUATIONS (What would you do if...)
-=-=-
1) Your helicopter is being actively shot at while in mid-air: Well,i try to do some tricks and escape, or if i am high enough, i go on seat 3 for example and i try to shoot back is it's possible, but you can't really think that much when you are not in that situation because it depends.
2) You are way up in the sky, you weren't paying attention to your oxygen which made you DOOMED. Only way to survive is to jump out: Well, I jump, i stay near the heli which is in the fell, i try to get at the heli enter in it again when i am not in that zone, and i can get oxygen.
3) A kidnap is occurring in Everett pharmacy, you got 2 other team-members with you, you are taking the lead: Well, I will try to fly and land on groccery i think. 1 team member will stay with a grizzly or a sniper on the groccery and the other is coming with me. First we will do /rescue (name), and i will have a d-fang to enter in the pharmacy. If they open the door, i will back off a bit, and if they do not, i continue, but i will have my attention on the windows too becuase if they have windows, they can remove them. We go inside, we kill the kidnapper/kidnappers and we do /rescueover.

Sincerly,
<xR3kt in game, and Michael>
Mr AJ liked this
PERSONAL INFORMATION
-=-=-
IGN:brother john
- Steam profile URL:https://steamcommunity.com/id/18547655214/
- Steam64:18547655214
- Vouches:
- Experience (Police):about 30hours
- Total playtime:230 hours
- In-Game Rank:Will be police officer ?
- In-Game Role:mechanic but i will change
- Experience: (Pandahut):1-2 years
- Do you have Discord?yes
- RP balance?5984
- Do you agree on our requirements?yes i do
- Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
- Are you willing to hardcore RP and obey to the Pandahut Rules? yes

APPLICATION
-=-=-
1) Why should we choose you over anyone else: bcs i am friednly
2) How long have you been police continuously: 1 month maybe
3) Please explain what your believe the role of an R.P.A.F. member is: roleplay police force that helps city to dont have criminals
4) How could you support our team: help somehow and be friednly :3
5) How many hours / week are you able to operate in-game:4-7 hours in day sometime none then i have to go somewhere

RATING
-=-=-
Rate your shooting skills: (1-100%): with gun 40% with sniper 60%
Rate your tactical skills (1-100%): 50%
Rate your general flying skills (1-100%): 50%
Rate your general helicopter skills (1-100%): 65% but if land on small are 35%
Rate your general jet skills (1-100%): 40%
Rate your tricks in flying (1-100%) + explain what you can: fly :3 45%

SITUATIONS (What would you do if...)
-=-=-
1) Your helicopter is being actively shot at while in mid-air: umm... try to land fix it and then figurit out where shot came from
2) You are way up in the sky, you weren't paying attention to your oxygen which made you DOOMED. Only way to survive is to jump out:have umbrella in fast picking slot
3) A kidnap is occurring in Everett pharmacy, you got 2 other team-members with you, you are taking the lead: if its house i would say if its have barricades i would say explode it and then one member be with snipe ron hill and shoot kidnaper :3

Sincerly,
<brother john>

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!