All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By TheWorld90
In Game Name: TheWorld90
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198259220407
SteamID64: "76
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 173 Hours
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 12+ hours
How many hours have you spend being a police role?: I don't know, I'd guess around 4 hrs
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: I do have a microphone and am willing to use it
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further): /arrest - /arrest assist [Name] - /arrestover - /pr - /checkplayer - /jail - /ticket - /charge - /arrests - /raid ? - /trash is used /rescue
What items are illegal?: berrys, glue, steely wheely, military knife, rails, explosives or coalition gear unless high enough rank
Explain why you wish to join the C.P.D (minimum of fifty words): I wish to join the CPD to protect Alberton and the Pei server. I have not played on PandaHut for too long however most of that time I have been police/rcmp and would like to join the actual police force.
Do you promise to become a chad police officer, and not a virgin criminal on #13?: I indeed promise not to become a virgin criminal
What would you do if a kidnapping was taking place?: I would not go alone but would get others to help, I would respond and use the /rescue command
What would you do if a raid was taking place?: I would go to said raid with a group of officers and kill the raiders
What would you do if a rob was taking place?: i would respond to the robbery and either kill or arrest the robber
Do you promise to become a chad, stay a chad, and never undo anything that made you become a chad?: I do promise to become a chad, stay a chad, and never undo anything that made me become a chad
Any other things we should know about you?: Not that I know of, if you have any questions you can ask

just checking, is this the application for the HRT, I know it just changed.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!