All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By PhantomPear
In Game Name: Tommy11007
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Tommy11007/
SteamID64: 76561198023275245
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: around 70
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: around 60
How many hours have you spend being a police role?: around 30
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: No my computer gives me the blue screen of death if i try to plug in but i am a fast typer
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further): /arrest /pr /radio /ticket /checkplayer /trash /assist arrests /warrant /raid /rescue
What items are illegal?: High caliber weapons (Dragonfang, M60, etc.), Any form or type of berries, Any and all explosives, Military knifes, and thats all i know
Explain why you wish to join the C.P.D (minimum of fifty words): Honestly you do more work than any of the other departments in pandahut and they enforce the wrong rules, but chad is a true police department
Do you promise to become a chad police officer, and not a virgin criminal on #13?: I promise with my life (Unturned) to never to become a criminal because they are the scum of the world.
What would you do if a kidnapping was taking place?: /rescue call backup on the pr and respond to the call and possibly try to end it peacefully i hope i never have to use my gun
What would you do if a raid was taking place?: Come in prepared and ready for anything and ask if any other officers are coming to the raid
What would you do if a rob was taking place?: Do the warnings draw my gun to intimidate the robber and if they pull out a weapon i will shoot
Do you promise to become a chad, stay a chad, and never undo anything that made you become a chad?: #Chad_4_Life
Any other things we should know about you?: Ummm... none i guess?
Accepted contact PhantomPear#8631 on discord for the invite.
By Jrider the one
This is Acually funny

1. Jacket was in BH and other bandit groups

2. PhantomPear can’t pvp, and I am guessing left fbi?

Man these leaders are some top notch people
:playfulpanda: :playfulpanda:
By Jrider the one
Plus wtf is that group picture? Lol

I am glad you agree the leaders of this group are honestly trash,
Like we’re you guys desperate?
Just join fbi a real police group
By Jacket1
woah we didnt insult you buddy whats with the hostility
By PhantomPear
This is Acually funny

1. Jacket was in BH and other bandit groups

2. PhantomPear can’t pvp, and I am guessing left fbi?

Man these leaders are some top notch people
:playfulpanda: :playfulpanda:
How about you don't post unnecessary shit on our application page? Thanks :)
By Gumpy
In Game Name: Gumpy
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Gumpy11/
SteamID64: 76561198127054924
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 1,131
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 1000+
How many hours have you spend being a police role?: 500+
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: maybe
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further): /arrest /arrestassist /arrest over /jail /charge /record /tickets /ticketlist /checkplayer /checkrole /rescue /rescueover
What items are illegal?:Glue, berries, rails, millitary knifes, explosives, rockets, coalition gear unless chief or above.
Explain why you wish to join the C.P.D (minimum of fifty words): I would like to join the C.P.D. I have been playing on pandahut since late 2016, half of my time i have been a police officer. I am an ex global and RP mod. i am also an ex chief https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=13335. i feel i have a lot to offer your group.
Do you promise to become a chad police officer, and not a virgin criminal on #13?:yes
What would you do if a kidnapping was taking place?:Gather a force and when a plan is in place use the /rescue.
What would you do if a raid was taking place?: Gather a group of officers and slowly advance on the raiders position.
What would you do if a rob was taking place?: Identify the robbers and kill them
Do you promise to become a chad, stay a chad, and never undo anything that made you become a chad?: yes
Any other things we should know about you?: hello
By PhantomPear
In Game Name: Gumpy
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Gumpy11/
SteamID64: 76561198127054924
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 1,131
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 1000+
How many hours have you spend being a police role?: 500+
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: maybe
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further): /arrest /arrestassist /arrest over /jail /charge /record /tickets /ticketlist /checkplayer /checkrole /rescue /rescueover
What items are illegal?:Glue, berries, rails, millitary knifes, explosives, rockets, coalition gear unless chief or above.
Explain why you wish to join the C.P.D (minimum of fifty words): I would like to join the C.P.D. I have been playing on pandahut since late 2016, half of my time i have been a police officer. I am an ex global and RP mod. i am also an ex chief https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=13335. i feel i have a lot to offer your group.
Do you promise to become a chad police officer, and not a virgin criminal on #13?:yes
What would you do if a kidnapping was taking place?:Gather a force and when a plan is in place use the /rescue.
What would you do if a raid was taking place?: Gather a group of officers and slowly advance on the raiders position.
What would you do if a rob was taking place?: Identify the robbers and kill them
Do you promise to become a chad, stay a chad, and never undo anything that made you become a chad?: yes
Any other things we should know about you?: hello
Accepted! contact pear or jacket for an invite

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!