All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By sickdog17
In Game Name: Spicy Boi
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198865615307/
SteamID64: 76561198865615307
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 146 hours but on my old account that got stolen i had 4k hours
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 40 hours
How many hours have you spend being a police role?: i am a swat and i have been a swat for 96 hours
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: yes and im fine with using it
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further):/arrest (name) (reason) | /arrestassist (name) | /ticket (name) (reason) (amount) | /checkplayer (name) | /raidassist (name)
What items are illegal?: explosives ,berries ,narcotics , unlicensedguns, highcal.
Explain why you wish to join the C.P.D (minimum of fifty words): i dont know they said i must and it looked cool
Do you promise to become a chad police officer, and not a virgin criminal on #13?: not sure what that means but sure
What would you do if a kidnapping was taking place?: investigate then do /rescue (name of person)
What would you do if a raid was taking place?: wait for a higher rank officer to tell me what to do
What would you do if a rob was taking place?: wait for a higher rank officer to tell me what to do
Do you promise to become a chad, stay a chad, and never undo anything that made you become a chad?: Yes
Any other things we should know about you?: im a very good pilot in unturned and am very skilled in pvp
Last edited by sickdog17 on December 6th, 2018, 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Aren
i made a mistake on how many hours i have on pandahut i have 40,73333 hours in pandahut
Minutes or hours.
With hours your at 464 which is 460ish years older than PH

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!