All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
Pengu and Voltz are good officers with a hate of BMC for their various reasons, +1.
Pengu and Voltz are good officers with a hate of BMC for their various reasons, +1.
Since when did Pengu become a good Police officer?
- Ingame name:
* JustSayGG
- Steam profile URL:
* Bio
- Discord Username:
*JustSayGG#3867
- Your current role:
* SWAT
- Why do you wanna join PSD: (minimum 30 words)
* I wanna join the police force to stop WCS And BMC From raiding and make the streets safer
- How many hours have you played Cop?
* Im not sure but i was around 50-100hrs
- Cop experience:
* I know the basic stuff of the commands and etc.
- Do you have a mic?:
* Yes
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer etc.):
* /PR - PoliceRadio.
* /Police - Poeple who needs help.
* /arrest - Arrest a guy who dont have licenses or carry illegal items.
* /arrestover - Call the arrest over.
* /checkplayer - Check the player if he has licenses.
* /tickets - Check if a player has unpaidtickets.
* /ticket - Gives a player ticket.
* /Removeticket - Removing a ticket.
* /Warrant - Give a player a warrant who broke one of the laws.
* /warrantlist - Check if there are no warrants.
* /removewarrant - Removing the warrant from the player.
* /raid - A captain who calls a police raid.
* /raid assist - Police who can assist the captain.

- Do you agree to be on PSD discord when active on-duty in game on #10?:
* Yes i do.
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training?
* Yes i do.
- Who is the Sheriffs of PSD, and whats is his job?:
* The three sheriffs are. IMC, Klockmann And Yoseph. They job is to Command all players in the discord and keep the streets save.
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]:
* Yes i do.
well I just got kidnapped few hours by BMC and u were also there in BMC team
Ingame name: roger
- Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198282273000
- Discord Username: sebastian.bobbo
- Your current role: police
- Why do you wanna join PSD: (minimum 30 words) I have seen servers be in chaos and with police it will at least be beter. And i have bin outsid a kos murdering-streak when my frend died and lost all his stuff.
- How many hours have you played Cop? about 25 hours
- Cop experience: none
- Do you have a mic?: Yes
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer etc.): checkplayer is when you check them fore ileagle berries, guns or equipment. arrest is when you arrest someone thate done somfing ileagle and arrestover is when you have stopt your arrest. I dont know what Pr is
- Do you agree to be on PSD discord when active on-duty in game on #10?: Yes
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? Yes
- Who is the Sheriffs of PSD, and whats is his job?: Klockmann and Yoseph they tell oss what to do when to do it
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: Yes
- Why do you wanna join PSD: (minimum 30 words) I have seen servers be in chaos and with police it will at least be beter. And i have bin outsid a kos murdering-streak when my frend died and lost all his stuff.
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer etc.): checkplayer is when you check them fore ileagle berries, guns or equipment. arrest is when you arrest someone thate done somfing ileagle and arrestover is when you have stopt your arrest. I dont know what Pr is
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? Yes
- Who is the Sheriffs of PSD, and whats is his job?: Klockmann and Yoseph they tell oss what to do when to do it
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: Yes
Just saying, psd is not active on 10. Your better off applying for W.S.MR
Actually, you're a lot better off applying for the Washington State Police.
Actually, you're a lot better off applying for the Washington State Police.
Let him decide
- Ingame name: Elwin

- Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/elwinofficial

- Discord Username: Who?#7737

- Your current role: Weaponsmith

- Why do you wanna join PSD: There is so many kidnapp activities, and there is so many cops who don't know how to be cop. I'm honest and friendly person. I made cop job before PSD and I was the Police Chief of my old RP Server.

- How many hours have you played Cop?: More than 20 hours with different accounts.

- Cop experience: More than 20 hours

- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer etc.):

/pr is the radio of polices, in the situations polices are talking by /pr, /arrest playername [reason] starts arrest on an player, /arrestover ends the arrest, /checkplayer for check players inventory for illegal items (berries, military knife, glue etc.) and gun licenses, /jail command is for declare jail time arrested person (using before over arresting), /rescue is for rescuing people to hands of kidnappers, /arrest assist [playername] assisting other polices arrests, /rescue assist is for assisting other polices rescue activities. 10-20 radio command is for locations, 10-4 for situations.

- Do you agree to be on PSD discord when active on-duty in game on #10?: I agree

- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training?: I do

I only know Cherry Diesel which I ask about PSD.

- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: YES
- Ingame name: Elwin

- Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/elwinofficial

- Discord Username: Who?#7737

- Your current role: Weaponsmith

- Why do you wanna join PSD: There is so many kidnapp activities, and there is so many cops who don't know how to be cop. I'm honest and friendly person. I made cop job before PSD and I was the Police Chief of my old RP Server.

- How many hours have you played Cop?: More than 20 hours with different accounts.

- Cop experience: More than 20 hours

/pr is the radio of polices, in the situations polices are talking by /pr, /arrest playername [reason] starts arrest on an player, /arrestover ends the arrest, /checkplayer for check players inventory for illegal items (berries, military knife, glue etc.) and gun licenses, /jail command is for declare jail time arrested person (using before over arresting), /rescue is for rescuing people to hands of kidnappers, /arrest assist [playername] assisting other polices arrests, /rescue assist is for assisting other polices rescue activities. 10-20 radio command is for locations, 10-4 for situations.

- Do you agree to be on PSD discord when active on-duty in game on #10?: I agree

- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training?: I do

I only know Cherry Diesel which I ask about PSD.

- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: YES
Please apply here instead: https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=28122

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!