All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
In-Game Name: MrDeeTee
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mineiron/
Discord tag (EG MattCobra#8168) MrDeeTee#3101
Your current role: Deputy
Why do you want to join the FBI?: I was in the fbi until I left and now I am back and I would like to join it again.
Do you have any noteworthy experience?: I am a deputy and when I was previously on hte server I was an effective force for stopping criminals
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: yes
What are all the police commands? /arrest /rescue /arrestover /rescueover /ticket /warrant /policeraid /pr /arrests /ticketlist /tickets
Do you agree to maintain activity and follow ALLorders from higher-ups (exception being if the orders are against the law)? : Yes
Rate your driving out of 10: 7
Rate your flying out of 10: 6
Rate your PvP out of 10: 8
Do you understand that any member of the high staff can kick you out at anytime without any warning if you are corrupt or inactive?: yes
What would you do if you saw an ongoing kidnap?: /rescue name and then raid into the building where the kidnap is happening and shoot the kidnapper.
In-Game Name: JacobandTay
Steam profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/LonelyWea ... sNoFriends
Discord tag (EG MattCobra#8168): JacobandTay#8551
Your current role.: SWAT
Why do you want to join the FBI?: Most if not all of my friends from the PSD are in this group, and as 13 is revived, I'd like to be part of a group of police rather than a desperado SWAT during my off time as Judge if I get accepted.
Do you have any noteworthy experience?: I was an officer in the SSPF in March of 2018 when I ran for mayor, I was also in the PSD from April to it's collapse. I also have a few other small experiences as police on other RP servers. I was also a Police Chief before I was demoted for inactivity as I left PH in November of last year.
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: Certainly.
What are all the police commands?: /ticket,/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer (They may be outdated though)
Do you agree to maintain activity and follow ALLorders from higher-ups (exception being if the orders are against the law)? : Of course
Rate your driving out of 10: 5
Rate your flying out of 10: 2
Do you understand that any member of the high staff can kick you out at anytime without any warning if you are corrupt or inactive?: Most definitely
What would you do if you saw an ongoing kidnap?: Likely call an rescue with a group of men and/or follow them in it.
In-Game Name: Chooi Kok
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198200345285/
Discord tag: Mr.Meseeks#0952
Your current role: Captain
Why do you want to join the FBI?: Currently, there are no police groups worth joining on RP 13 besides the FBI as crime continues to run rampant on PEI. I wish to lend my skills and talents to an experienced group of law enforcers to make PEI a better place for everyone.
Do you have any noteworthy experience?: Former member of RPHD, Former Co-Owner of RPPD and have been a Police Captain since around December of 2016.
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: Yes, I do possess a microphone and I am willing to use it.
What are all the police commands? Assuming the police commands at my rank (Captain) they are:
/arrest name "reason"
/arrest assist arrestingofficer
/arrestover
/raid (Only for Police Raids) "Location/Reason for Raid"
/raid assist raidinitiator(another captain)
/raidover
/ticket nameofpersonbeingticketed "Offense Committed" PenaltyinBamboo
/removeticket id
/ticketlist
/tickets
/warrant nameofindividual "Offense Committed" BountyinBamboo
/warrantlist
/warrants
/rescue nameofindividualbeingkidnapped
/rescueover
Do you agree to maintain activity and follow ALLorders from higher-ups (exception being if the orders are against the law)? : Yes
Rate your driving out of 10: 7
Rate your flying out of 10:6
Do you understand that any member of the high staff can kick you out at anytime without any warning if you are corrupt or inactive?: Definitely.
What would you do if you saw an ongoing kidnap?: Immediately enlist aid from all available law enforcement. If I am the only individual who is law enforcement online, I would locate the hostage and kidnapper (ensuring the kidnapper is not outside the compound), clear the area then prepare to breach if possible (using /raid). I would also seek to identify the image of the hostage compared to the kidnapper as we would rather not kill the wrong one. Then, I would breach and kill the kidnapper and free the hostage.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!