All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By MattCobra
Honesty & Integrity

What is the FBI?
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (commonly abbreviated FBI) is one of the most organised police forces to hit PEI's streets! The FBI was established on June 30th, 2018 after the breakdown of the PandaHut Sheriff Department. The FBI was there to stop a peak in organised crime and slowly kept order across PEI's streets in it's time of need, when the previous police abandoned them.

What are some of the FBI's achievements?
The FBI has confiscated over a quarter million bamboo in narcotics off the hands of drug dealers/farmers.
We are the official police department of PEI and we have been for 5 months.
We own a region.
We pay the most out of all police departments in PandaHut.

Ready to join? Copy the application format down below!
Code: Select allIn-Game Name: Age: Steam profile link: Discord tag (EG MattCobra#8168) Your current role. Why do you want to join the FBI?: Do you have any noteworthy experience?: Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: What are all the police commands? Do you agree to maintain activity and follow [b]ALL[/b]orders from higher-ups (exception being if the orders are against the law)? : Rate your driving out of 10: Rate your flying out of 10: Rate your PvP out of 10: Do you understand that any member of the high staff can kick you out at anytime without any warning if you are corrupt or inactive?: What would you do if you saw an ongoing kidnap?:
Thank you for applying, I hope to see you serving us
By krezen
In-Game Name: [ANVIL] K'rezen
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/34343445/
Discord tag (EG MattCobra#8168)K'rezen
Your current role. bodyguard
Why do you want to join the FBI?: I have been a body guard for anvil and I wish to work for the FBI because I give up on the bandit life.
Do you have any noteworthy experience?: I am a bodyguard and I body guard FBI officers and I helped in arrest today
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: yes sir.
What are all the police commands? /rescue /arrest /arrestover /raid {deputy and higher} /ticket /charge /removeticket /warrant {deputy and higher} /ticketlist /rescueover /jail /jailover /pr
Do you agree to maintain activity and follow ALLorders from higher-ups (exception being if the orders are against the law)? : yes sir and if I fail in my job I will resign and go peacefully.
Rate your driving out of 10: 7
Rate your flying out of 10: 9 in any plane 3 in jet
Slushy liked this
By MattCobra
In-Game Name: [ANVIL] K'rezen
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/34343445/
Discord tag (EG MattCobra#8168)K'rezen
Your current role. bodyguard
Why do you want to join the FBI?: I have been a body guard for anvil and I wish to work for the FBI because I give up on the bandit life.
Do you have any noteworthy experience?: I am a bodyguard and I body guard FBI officers and I helped in arrest today
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: yes sir.
What are all the police commands? /rescue /arrest /arrestover /raid {deputy and higher} /ticket /charge /removeticket /warrant {deputy and higher} /ticketlist /rescueover /jail /jailover /pr
Do you agree to maintain activity and follow ALLorders from higher-ups (exception being if the orders are against the law)? : yes sir and if I fail in my job I will resign and go peacefully.
Rate your flying out of 10: 9 in any plane 3 in jet
Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and on behalf of the FBI, welcome to the team!

You will be put through our training protocols and will also be taught to become a full agent

Signed,

FBI Director - MattCobra
In-Game Name:
Discord tag (EG MattCobra#8168): You already have me
Your current role. RCMP Deputy
Why do you want to join the FBI?: I have a lot of experience being a cop on 13 i want to bring it even further by being in a group filled witch experienced poeple to.
Do you have any noteworthy experience?: No
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: Yes
What are all the police commands? /arrest /arrestover /warrant /removewarrant /ticketlist /removeticket /warrantlist /checkplayer /jail
Do you agree to maintain activity and follow ALLorders from higher-ups (exception being if the orders are against the law)? : Yes
Rate your driving out of 10: 10
Rate your flying out of 10:11
In-Game Name:
Discord tag (EG MattCobra#8168): You already have me
Your current role. RCMP Deputy
Why do you want to join the FBI?: I have a lot of experience being a cop on 13 i want to bring it even further by being in a group filled witch experienced poeple to.
Do you have any noteworthy experience?: No
What are all the police commands? /arrest /arrestover /warrant /removewarrant /ticketlist /removeticket /warrantlist /checkplayer /jail
Do you agree to maintain activity and follow ALLorders from higher-ups (exception being if the orders are against the law)? : Yes
Rate your driving out of 10: 10
Rate your flying out of 10:11
Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and on behalf of the FBI, welcome to the team!

You will be put through our training protocols and will also be taught to become a full agent

Signed,

FBI Deputy Director - NeedlessMemeing
By Templist
In-Game Name: Templist
Steam profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198876330223/
Discord tag Templist#0712
Your current role. rcmp
Why do you want to join the FBI?: To help the citizens of Unturned and be special
Do you have any noteworthy experience?: Not really
What are all the police commands? Arresting, Jailing & Charging
Rate your driving out of 10: 6
Rate your flying out of 10: 5
Rate your PvP out of 10: 7
Do you understand that any member of the high staff can kick you out at anytime without any warning if you are corrupt or inactive?: Yes
What would you do if you saw an ongoing kidnap?: I would confront the kidnapper
By Caladius
In-Game Name: Caladius

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105355330/

Discord tag (EG MattCobra#8168) : Caladius#6371

Your current role. : MVPRCMP

Why do you want to join the FBI?: Well, I have been a Bandit and drugdealer for some while now since I left the FBI and I was amazed on how much funner and better it's to be a cop and to only be a cop on the server won't give you any Power at all but when you join a Group like the FBI you bassicly get evreything you need to be a successful cop. And I really love the FBI Community as a whole.

Do you have any noteworthy experience?: Yep, I'm a old Police sheerif at the old Group and was in the fbi for abit then join the White coats at the end of that Group Life.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: Yep.

What are all the police commands? : /rescue /arrest /arrestover /raid {deputy and higher} /ticket /charge /removeticket /warrant {deputy and
higher} /ticketlist /rescueover /jail /jailover /pr

Do you agree to maintain activity and follow ALLorders from higher-ups (exception being if the orders are against the law)? : Yep!

Rate your driving out of 10: A 7 or 8.
Rate your flying out of 10: 5-6
Rate your PvP out of 10: 6-7

Do you understand that any member of the high staff can kick you out at anytime without any warning if you are corrupt or inactive?: Of course.

What would you do if you saw an ongoing kidnap?: Well, first of all, I would notify every officer on whats going on and where their location is and mainly on discord where the most people are online then I would try to bust in and kill the criminals and safely get the hostages out of there as soon as possible.
By MattCobra
In-Game Name: Templist
Steam profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198876330223/
Discord tag Templist#0712
Your current role. rcmp
Why do you want to join the FBI?: To help the citizens of Unturned and be special
Do you have any noteworthy experience?: Not really
What are all the police commands? Arresting, Jailing & Charging
Rate your driving out of 10: 6
Rate your flying out of 10: 5
Rate your PvP out of 10: 7
Do you understand that any member of the high staff can kick you out at anytime without any warning if you are corrupt or inactive?: Yes
What would you do if you saw an ongoing kidnap?: I would confront the kidnapper
Congratulations!

Signed,

FBI Director - MattCobra
In-Game Name: DoomNick
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198259172209/
Discord tag (EG MattCobra#8168): Doominic #4232
Your current role: RCMP Chief
Why do you want to join the FBI?: I was in the FBI until I left Unturned for a while, but now I'm back and I wanna rejoin.
Do you have any noteworthy experience?: Yeah, I'm a chief and have helped in raids and kidnaps and arresting and stuff. I helped out in a few FBI raids too.
What are all the police commands?: /arrest /rescue /arrestover /rescueover /ticket /warrant /policeraid /pr /arrests /ticketlist /tickets
Rate your flying out of 10: 9
Rate your PvP out of 10: Depends on lag, but usually a good 7-8
What would you do if you saw an ongoing kidnap?: Depends, earlier today (at the writing of this) I saw a guy kidnap a guy right infront of me so I just did /rescue right there and shot the guy, but if it was in a base or something I would find out where and get backup and get dfang or something.
By Slushy
In-Game Name: DoomNick
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198259172209/
Discord tag (EG MattCobra#8168): Doominic #4232
Your current role: RCMP Chief
Why do you want to join the FBI?: I was in the FBI until I left Unturned for a while, but now I'm back and I wanna rejoin.
Do you have any noteworthy experience?: Yeah, I'm a chief and have helped in raids and kidnaps and arresting and stuff. I helped out in a few FBI raids too.
What are all the police commands?: /arrest /rescue /arrestover /rescueover /ticket /warrant /policeraid /pr /arrests /ticketlist /tickets
Rate your flying out of 10: 9
Rate your PvP out of 10: Depends on lag, but usually a good 7-8
What would you do if you saw an ongoing kidnap?: Depends, earlier today (at the writing of this) I saw a guy kidnap a guy right infront of me so I just did /rescue right there and shot the guy, but if it was in a base or something I would find out where and get backup and get dfang or something.

Congratulations!

Signed,

FBI Assistant Director - Slushy

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!