All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By Opal
IGN: Opal
Steam profile link:
Any referrals?: No
Your current role: SWAT
Why you want to join?: I have been looking for a Police Group on Pandahut #10 for awhile. I asked today if there were any good Police Groups and Pvt.AMAR said WSMR. I am looking to join so I can help get rid of the criminals and kidnappers throughout the server. I have successfully stopped kidnappings from various known kidnappers. I look forward to your response!
Do you have discord?: Yes. My Discord is Opal#2658
pvt amar liked this
By Supreme Leader
IGN: Opal
Steam profile link:
Any referrals?: No
Your current role: SWAT
Why you want to join?: I have been looking for a Police Group on Pandahut #10 for awhile. I asked today if there were any good Police Groups and Pvt.AMAR said WSMR. I am looking to join so I can help get rid of the criminals and kidnappers throughout the server. I have successfully stopped kidnappings from various known kidnappers. I look forward to your response!
Do you have discord?: Yes. My Discord is Opal#2658
Despite you haven't added your steam profile link, there will be time for that later on.
Accepted
By ejg3
IGN: KHELMS
Steam profile link:
Any referrals?: Yes
Your current role: Police Officer
Why you want to join?: I want to join because I love to RP and being a Police Officer, was always my favorite and I love Panda Hut #10. I also really like rescuing people from kidnaps and catching robbers and bandits.
Do you have discord?: Yes. My Discord is Lemon#3284
By Javi-kun
Steam profile link:
Why you want to join?: I want to join because I love to RP and being a Police Officer, was always my favorite and I love Panda Hut #10. I also really like rescuing people from kidnaps and catching robbers and bandits.
Please state who these refferals are.
By Supreme Leader
Steam profile link:
Please state who these refferals are.
He cannot remember who his referrals are but that doesn't matter
Accepted
By Supreme Leader
it was one false raid but i was new so i didn't know
All good and please accept my discord friend request
By populor256
IGN: AllisonShelby0 (Soon to be changed)
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198870072100
Any referrals?: Javi
Your current role: Police
Why you want to join?: I wish to join so I can ensure the Saftey of Washington, I hope to keep the streets clean from criminals, I will follow any WSM policy's. I also have experience a while back as working with the role as a police officer, Which I still am and thats why I think I'm capable of handling this important job. (I used to be in WSM, as well.).
Do you have discord?: Yes, ArthurShelby0Jr#9860
By Javi-kun
IGN: AllisonShelby0 (Soon to be changed)
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198870072100
Any referrals?: Javi
Your current role: Police
Why you want to join?: I wish to join so I can ensure the Saftey of Washington, I hope to keep the streets clean from criminals, I will follow any WSM policy's. I also have experience a while back as working with the role as a police officer, Which I still am and thats why I think I'm capable of handling this important job. (I used to be in WSM, as well.).
Do you have discord?: Yes, ArthurShelby0Jr#9860
Accepted contact me on discord for details.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!