All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By Supreme Leader

Greetings Panda's

Today, I bring you Washington State Militia Revamped. We are a new police group and our aim is to bring back justice to Washington.

Salaries:
Recruit - 100
Soldier - 200
Captain - 400
Major - 600
Colonel - 800
Assistant Co Commander - 1000
Co Commander - 1200
Commander/Sheriff - 1400

Training Academy:
Yes, we have a training academy. We have quality pvpers that are willing to train you from everything like counter raids, rescues, tactical planning, police raids, aim training with rifles and snipers, you name it!

I am a cop without a group/in an inactive police group. Can I join in?
Of course you can join in, just apply with the format and say you are a cop with proof and you are guaranteed to be accepted!

Format as follows:
IGN:
Steam profile link:
Your current role:
Why you want to join?:
Do you have discord?:

Join WSMR for a safer Washington and let us police and civilians come together as one!
Mr AJ, pvt amar, populor256 liked this
By krezen
I would like to merge with you united as one.
Supreme Leader, Mr AJ liked this
By Supreme Leader
I would like to merge with you united as one.
Done!
By Supreme Leader
Any unnecessary posts will be deleted by a forum moderator
Burnt, iMC liked this
By Supreme Leader
IGN:
Voltz 1337
Steam profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/JustPopCorn1337/
Any referrals?
No
Your current role:
Bodyguard I could be Swat
Why you want to join?:
I want to make the Streets safer. And stop all the raiders + I wanna work in a cool team :)
Do you have discord?:
Voltz 1337#4836
Please add a little more detail on why you want to join.
Edit: 24 hours to do so or you shall be denied
By Supreme Leader
IGN:
Voltz 1337
Steam profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/JustPopCorn1337/
Any referrals?
No
Your current role:
Bodyguard I could be Swat
Why you want to join?:
I want to make the Streets safer. And stop all the raiders + I wanna work in a cool team :)
Do you have discord?:
Voltz 1337#4836
Applicant failed to add more detail
Denied
Feel free to reapply in a week
By Adex
IGN: Adex
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Azazelrisher
Any referrals?: No
Your current role: I used to do a lot of salesman work to earn money but currently im mainly SWAT to help out the cops with some arrest and raid counters
Why you want to join?: I wanted to join mainly because I joined the old WSM when it was dying so the chances of it getting better was slim then Supreme Leader left so it was dead as soon as I joined so now I want to start a new in this new WSM and because I mainly was a bandit for the last few months of playing on Pandahut I wanted to try and be a law enforcer as I always did 2 years ago, I'll provide my services and resources to the best of my abilities if I am accepted to join this new WSMR
Do you have discord?: Yes I do and my tag is Adam(Blank)#0300
By Javi-kun
IGN: Adex
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Azazelrisher
Any referrals?: No
Your current role: I used to do a lot of salesman work to earn money but currently im mainly SWAT to help out the cops with some arrest and raid counters
Why you want to join?: I wanted to join mainly because I joined the old WSM when it was dying so the chances of it getting better was slim then Supreme Leader left so it was dead as soon as I joined so now I want to start a new in this new WSM and because I mainly was a bandit for the last few months of playing on Pandahut I wanted to try and be a law enforcer as I always did 2 years ago, I'll provide my services and resources to the best of my abilities if I am accepted to join this new WSMR
Do you have discord?: Yes I do and my tag is Adam(Blank)#0300
You have been accepted PM me,ghost or supreme for details.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!