All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By pvt amar
Black Hawks Intervention Unit

Fastest growing Pandahut police force on #10. We pride ourselves on producing the finest, most dedicated policemen for the Mayor to stop the people who opressed the free citizens of washington for so long!!!!

Black Hawks will no longer stand for it anymore. We will rise up and crush the people who have held you on an iron leash, without any mercy!
If you'd like to join our elite intervention unit, make an application here and we'll review it shortly. Join the fight today and let's clear washington of these criminals.
Code: Select allName: Age: Discord tag: Steam link: Would you die serving you country?: Why would you like to join our team?: Rate your aim out of 10: Rate your driving out of 10: What makes you better than other applicants?
Thank you for applying
Last edited by pvt amar on March 19th, 2019, 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Angular
This group also works together closely with 300 Gang. We are allies, and do not mess with eachother regardless of the roles.
pvt amar, Mr AJ liked this
By Opal
Name: Opal
Discord tag: Opal#2658
Steam link:
Do you agree to die for our client?: Yes.
Why would you like to join our team?: I plan on dedicating myself to a police force that is dedicated and shares my goals with them. I believe that this group is perfect for it.
Rate your aim out of 10: 7
Rate your driving out of 10: 3
What makes you better than other applicants?: I am extremely loyal and pride myself in the utter exterminates of the criminals that plague Pandahut #10.
Last edited by Opal on June 23rd, 2019, 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr Pepe liked this
By Snappy
Name: Snap
Discord tag: Snap#4882
Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/IId8e3iDk
Do you agree to die for our client?: More then I need to
Why would you like to join our team?: I have excellent training and raiding tactics.
Rate your aim out of 10: 6-9
Rate your driving out of 10: 9-10
What makes you better than other applicants?: I have skills that will apply to the battlefield and to the one learning it overall.
By pvt amar
Name: Snap
Discord tag: Snap#4882
Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/IId8e3iDk
Do you agree to die for our client?: More then I need to
Why would you like to join our team?: I have excellent training and raiding tactics.
Rate your aim out of 10: 6-9
Rate your driving out of 10: 9-10
What makes you better than other applicants?: I have skills that will apply to the battlefield and to the one learning it overall.
accepted!! welcome among us brother
By GhostDragon
Name: GhostDragon
discord tag:Yeeto Dorito#7802
Steamlink:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198249585480/
Would you die serving you country?: Yes! I have done so in the past and will do so in the future! I am also willing to spend money protecting the citizens.
Why would you like to join our team?: As of now, the WSMR is pretty dead, and WSP is yet to revive itself. I know Amar is a good cop, and a good leader. This group clearly has the right interests, and exists for the right reasons. This group has an active flow of members so far, and at the moment any amount of backup is helpful.
Rate your aim out of 10: 7/8
Rate your driving out of 10: 7-9. My flying is also pretty good.
What makes you better than other applicants? I am a police deputy, which you can only achieve if you know the laws and you serve your country well. I am dedicated and know how both the police, and crimenals work. I am willing to die for the citizens of Washington, and I am also willing to spend my own money saving/helping them! I have good aim, I'm a good pilot and a good driver. I communicate with my teammates and always make sure to follow the plan!
By Voltz
Name:
* Faze_Twixz
Discord tag:
* Faze_Twixz#4836
Steam link:
* https://steamcommunity.com/id/FYDTwixz/
Would you die serving you country?:
* Yes I will.
Why would you like to join our team?:
* Because I'm currently single and don't have a team and I saw that this group is what im looking for :)
Rate your aim out of 10:
* 7-8
Rate your driving out of 10:
What makes you better than other applicants?
* I'm a EX deputy and know every single rule of the police which another roles don't know :)
Im dedicated to some pvp actions, countering raids and rescues.
I got some skill and tactics which we can use against another teams.
zman#2644 liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!