All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By GhostDragon
Washington's Newest. Washington's Best.

Rampant gangs have been tearing Washington apart for too long. We want to put a stop to that.

Who are we?
We are a group of police officers sick of incompetent leaders and criminals. We have seen the failings of many police groups and using leadership we aspire to become the best police group on 10.
Why should I join?
Our group offers a home to good police officers. Being here will give you access to resources that can help you in your job and best of all officers who are willing to work together.
Our ranking system.
How to apply:
Code: Select allIngame name: Discord name (including tag (#xxxx)): Age: Steam link: Role: Hours as police: What makes you good at what you do? Why we should hire you: What do you have that others don't? Do you promise to uphold all Washington Laws? Do you promise to remain loyal to the group during your employment? Do you promise to not switch to any criminal role during your employment? Do you have a mic?
Expect a reply within 2 days.

Please do not make shit post applications, they will be deleted by a forum moderator.
Matty, Mr AJ liked this
By Sp4x
Can people apply/ask to be affiliates or is the group just strictly for police?
By Helena
Ingame name: BananAsriel
Discord name (including tag (#xxxx)): Makoto Requiem#5771
Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/allegeule/
Role: SWAT
Hours as police: so far more than 24
What makes you good at what you do? great performance at arresting, reliable and trustworthy
Why we should hire you: i consider myself a great addition to your group as i can provide grat support in heavy situations, such as hostage situations, countering a raid, warrants, etc
What do you have that others don't? the nerve to be against criminals
Do you promise to uphold all Washington Laws? yes i do
Do you promise to remain loyal to the group during your employment? yes i do
Do you promise to not switch to any criminal role during your employment? yes i do
Do you have a mic? yes i do
By SpanishWolf
Ingame name:Wolf
Discord name (including tag (#xxxx)):Spanish Wolf#2606
Steam link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/03822
Role:weaponsmith
Hours as police:125
What makes you good at what you do?defensive tactics
Why we should hire you:for a defensive police man
What do you have that others don't?not alot
Do you promise to uphold all Washington Laws?yes i do
Do you promise to remain loyal to the group
during your employment?yes i do
Do you promise to not switch to any criminal role during your employment?yes i do
Do you have a mic?no i do not
By ThatDerpyKid
Ingame name: The True King Of Trolls (Prone to Change)
Discord name (including tag (#xxxx)): The True King Of Trolls#4061
Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074460692/
Role: Police Deputy.
Hours as police: Over 500+
What makes you good at what you do? I have IRL MP training, as well as over 1000+ hours on Pandahut. I've gone toe to toe with multiple PvP'ers, and have even come out on top in my prime.
Why we should hire you: I know what i'm doing, and I don't need training. I'm a valuable OG asset to your organization.
What do you have that others don't? I've led and trained one of the more successful Police Groups on 10, as well as been apart of multiple Police Groups. I've decimated a few crime organizations while leading and being a follower.
Do you promise to uphold all Washington Laws? Yes.
Do you promise to remain loyal to the group during your employment? Yes.
Do you promise to not switch to any criminal role during your employment? Yes.
Do you have a mic? Yes.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!