All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By HellRaiser0214
Hello Pandas! I have taken it upon myself to create a brand new police group for PandaHut. We are currently seeing increasing rates of crime throughout 10 so we are here to stop it. If you are interested to join our group, please reply to this forum or contact me on discord at HellRaiser0214#7023. Currently our high ranking members consist of Me, Beast, and Nando. Please contact any one of us if you have questions.
By Liona
Hello Pandas! I have taken it upon myself to create a brand new police group for PandaHut. We are currently seeing increasing rates of crime throughout 10 so we are here to stop it. If you are interested to join our group, please reply to this forum or contact me on discord at HellRaiser0214#7023. Currently our high ranking members consist of Me, Beast, and Nando. Please contact any one of us if you have questions.
For the love of god, don't call it "GSG-9 Task Force"

Names like those are washed up, over used and really lame tbh.

create an originally named group and count me in.
By Sp4x

create an originally named group
By GrandpaHoovie
Also, when doing this make it look fancy, add a format, logo, etc
By iMC
Hi.
If you need help with this, I'm available for advising.
You know where to find me.
By ZERO
Hi.
If you need help with this, I'm available for advising.
You know where to find me.
iMC FTW.
By Javi-kun

create an originally named group
yes
By Outspace
Die Bundespolizei ja?
Gl with this hellraiser but yea GSG 9 isnt the best name
By pvt amar
bruh nando as a high ranking officer?!? oh hell naw he can’t even shoot straight, and no wonder he is a « high ranking officer » considering ting the amount of begging he do to get promotions. GL with this group ig even tho youll need some good pvpers to make the difference.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!