All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
Name:maxMunteanu
Steam Profile:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765 ... 19793/home
Discord:maxMunteanu#4616
Why do you want to become an officer?:Because I spend very much time on the Role: Police Officer, And I saw many People being in PSD so It interested me.
What do you have to offer?:Normal PVP skills, Activity, Good Team work and Flying skills.
Do you have any previous experience?: Yes, I used to work as a Temp Mod of a Police Department in a Server on my Old account.
Any referrals from a Corporal+?: Yes, a Corporal asked me if I would like to join the PSD, So I wanted to give it a Try.
Do you agree to follow orders from higher ranks?: Yes, I do.
Do you agree to respect your fellow officers?: Yes, I will Respect my fellow Officers.
Do you agree you can be kicked at any time?: Yes, I agree.
Do you have a microphone?: When I press ALT which is the button to activate my mic I ALWAYS get a Blue screen with the message: "APC_Index_mismatch"
Name:maxMunteanu
Steam Profile:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765 ... 19793/home
Discord:maxMunteanu#4616
Why do you want to become an officer?:Because I spend very much time on the Role: Police Officer, And I saw many People being in PSD so It interested me.
What do you have to offer?:Normal PVP skills, Activity, Good Team work and Flying skills.
Do you have any previous experience?: Yes, I used to work as a Temp Mod of a Police Department in a Server on my Old account.
Any referrals from a Corporal+?: Yes, a Corporal asked me if I would like to join the PSD, So I wanted to give it a Try.
Do you agree to follow orders from higher ranks?: Yes, I do.
Do you agree to respect your fellow officers?: Yes, I will Respect my fellow Officers.
Do you agree you can be kicked at any time?: Yes, I agree.
Do you have a microphone?: When I press ALT which is the button to activate my mic I ALWAYS get a Blue screen with the message: "APC_Index_mismatch"
Accepted as a recruit, contact me on discord to add you in the discord server.
Name: Calum

Steam Clyde The Red Neck
Discord:
Why do you want to become an Officer because I have been playing for some time as a solo cop and I would like to join
What do you have to I can easily follow your orders I know how a police works and ik the codes like 10-20 and 10-7 plus more and I will be as active as possible
Do you have any previous Yes I used to own the Shelton PD and Shelton Prision
Any referrals from a Corporal+ ña referral form GrimmChicken not a reccomandattion
Do you agree to follow orders from higher Yes
Do you agree to respect your fellow yes
Do you agree you can be kicked at any time? Yes
Do you have a yes I do
Last edited by Wisepig11 on October 18th, 2019, 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Name: Samuel King

Age: Take a guess (Or call me on discord and get a direct answer from me)

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Koa-Pineapple/

Discord: [WaffleKing] Samuel#6869

Why do you want to become an officer?: I just want to arrest people, do good, serve for the greater good. You know, that kinda stuff. I also want to stop open street crimes and constant harassment to our local community.

What do you have to offer?: Server and Unturned experience, dedication, active arrest participation, and a fun time.

Do you have any previous experience?: Somewhat like about a few years ago on Pandahut #13 and the concept of a united police force was coming to be, I joined. I was a police officer for about 4 months and had a police station. Made quite a few arrests. You know, the usual stuff.

Any referrals from a Corporal+?: Mr Pepe

Do you agree to follow orders from higher ranks?: Yes

Do you agree to respect your fellow officers?: Yes

Do you agree you can be kicked at any time?: Yes, but it'd be great to get a reason as to why

Do you have a microphone?: Yes
zman#2644 liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!