All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
NERDS
Nerd
NERDS
Nerd
Lerds
- Ingame name: Elwin

- Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/elwinofficial

- Discord Username: Who?#7737

- Your current role: Weaponsmith

- Why do you wanna join PSD: There is so many kidnapp activities, and there is so many cops who don't know how to be cop. I'm honest and friendly person. I made cop job before PSD and I was the Police Chief of my old RP Server.

- How many hours have you played Cop?: More than 20 hours with different accounts.

- Cop experience: More than 20 hours

- Do you have a mic?: Yes

- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer etc.):

/pr is the radio of polices, in the situations polices are talking by /pr, /arrest playername [reason] starts arrest on an player, /arrestover ends the arrest, /checkplayer for check players inventory for illegal items (berries, military knife, glue etc.) and gun licenses, /jail command is for declare jail time arrested person (using before over arresting), /rescue is for rescuing people to hands of kidnappers, /arrest assist [playername] assisting other polices arrests, /rescue assist is for assisting other polices rescue activities. 10-20 radio command is for locations, 10-4 for situations.

- Do you agree to be on PSD discord when active on-duty in game on #10?: I agree

- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training?: I do

- Who is the Sheriffs of PSD, and whats is his job?:
I only know Cherry Diesel which I ask about PSD.

- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: YES
NERDS
Nerd
Lerds
GrandpaNoobie
NERDS
Nerd
NeedlessGeiming
Name: [BH]T.I.T.A.N
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198840686786
Discord: oil rig#3870
Why do you want to become an officer? the protect and server
What do you have to offer? i am good in police raids and a hostage negotiator
Do you have any previous experience? yes
Any referrals from a Corporal+? not that i know of
Do you agree to follow orders from higher ranks? yes.sir
Do you agree to respect your fellow officers? yes.sir
Do you agree you can be kicked at any time? yes.sir
Do you have a microphone? yes.sir
Name:
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765 ... 45841/home
Discord: JTD#6592
Why do you want to become an officer?: because it's always best to work with a Group
What do you have to offer?: i can do normal arrest and Stop Raids with a team
Do you have any previous experience? : yes
Any referrals from a Corporal+? : no
Do you agree to follow orders from higher ranks? : Yes Because they are the Higher Ranks and i should Follow them
Do you agree to respect your fellow officers? : Yes at all times
Do you agree you can be kicked at any time? : yes i understand
Do you have a microphone? : Yep
Name: Amazon
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/amazonprimeshipping/
Discord: Amazon#0462
Why do you want to become an officer? I find great joy in ticketing people. I do not have a jail cell or a base and I know of a police region that you guys have. I can't do much as a solo cop and joining a group is my best option right now.
What do you have to offer? I'm not the best PvPer, but I bring a lot of dedication to the police force. I'm not afraid of losing reputation for the glory of the State of Washington. I will do my job with no interference.
Do you have any previous experience? No.
Any referrals from a Corporal+? No.
Do you agree to follow orders from higher ranks? Yes, I fully agree to follow all reasonable orders.
Do you agree to respect your fellow officers? I will respect all people, unless they prove to not be worthy of said respect.
Do you agree you can be kicked at any time? I fully agree that if I do not live up to your expectations, I will be kicked. I plan to grow with you as I grow myself.
Do you have a microphone? No, but I might get one for Christmas (hopefully :laugh: )
Name: PhantomPear
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/toxicphantomo_o/
Discord: PhantomPear#8943
Why do you want to become an officer? cause needless told me to apply
What do you have to offer? Im a captain and im good at what i do
Do you have any previous experience? Captain on 10 and 13
Any referrals from a Corporal+? Needless probably
Do you agree to follow orders from higher ranks? Yes
Do you agree to respect your fellow officers? Yes
Do you agree you can be kicked at any time? Yes
Do you have a microphone? Yes but it sucks horribly
Name: Voxi
Steam Profile:
Discord: Red#8082
Why do you want to become an officer? Same reason I've been in this group for almost 2 years
What do you have to offer? Same things I had to offer a year and a half ago
Do you have any previous experience? PSD Chief Deputy Sherrif | Captain | 2 Years RCMP Experience
Any referrals from a Corporal+? NeedlessMemeing
Do you agree to follow orders from higher ranks? I'm pretty good at that.
Do you agree to respect your fellow officers? Haven't had a complaint from one yet, I think.
Do you agree you can be kicked at any time? Everyone should know that.
Do you have a microphone? Yes.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!