All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By Pablo Escobar.
Interesting :)
Hi there Klock ;)
- DURIN
By Quavo
In 2025 when RP13 comes out and we all have graduated college & have real jobs and not much time to play 😂
Pablo Escobar., Mr AJ liked this
By AnarchyMachine
In 2025 when RP13 comes out and we all have graduated college & have real jobs and not much time to play 😂
5 year later Im gonna start middle school
By MattCobra
Why am I not sure if you're joking or not
NeedlessMemeing liked this
By Quavo
Why am I not sure if you're joking or not
Idk man ion joke around 👀
By NeedlessMemeing
Ingame Name: NeedlessMemeing
Discord Name/ID: NeedlessMemeing#8737
Ingame Police Rank (ex chief, deputy, captain): SWAT
TIme as Police: Overall? 200-300 hours including time as all ranks of police.
Please list all items in your knowledge that are illegal/contraband: Berries, military knives, adrenaline, morphine, glue, explosives, illegal weapons (too many to mention), police uniforms, rails, stealies
Why would you like to join PSD: I would like to join the PSD because I used to be part of it, and I would like to become part of it again. Before I left the old PSD, I had achieved the rank of sergeant and had been a member for months. As Phantom was part of the leadership, I know that he will be able to effectively run the PSD. I also want to join because when 13 comes out, I am definitely going to be a police officer again and there will probably be no better group than the PSD. My skills will be able to assist the group in its goals.
Recommendations to join PSD (referrals can only be given by a Sergeant Or Higher: None
Past experience in a police group: Member of PSD for about 3-4 months (max rank achieved was Sergeant)
Deputy Director of the FBI for 6 or so months
Director of the FBI for about 2-3 months
Ran a bunch of police groups between 2019-2020 that died (lack of cops on 10)
Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc: Yes.
By wonslowcar
Ingame Name: NeedlessMemeing
Discord Name/ID: NeedlessMemeing#8737
Ingame Police Rank (ex chief, deputy, captain): SWAT
TIme as Police: Overall? 200-300 hours including time as all ranks of police.
Please list all items in your knowledge that are illegal/contraband: Berries, military knives, adrenaline, morphine, glue, explosives, illegal weapons (too many to mention), police uniforms, rails, stealies
Why would you like to join PSD: I would like to join the PSD because I used to be part of it, and I would like to become part of it again. Before I left the old PSD, I had achieved the rank of sergeant and had been a member for months. As Phantom was part of the leadership, I know that he will be able to effectively run the PSD. I also want to join because when 13 comes out, I am definitely going to be a police officer again and there will probably be no better group than the PSD. My skills will be able to assist the group in its goals.
Recommendations to join PSD (referrals can only be given by a Sergeant Or Higher: None
Past experience in a police group: Member of PSD for about 3-4 months (max rank achieved was Sergeant)
Deputy Director of the FBI for 6 or so months
Director of the FBI for about 2-3 months
Ran a bunch of police groups between 2019-2020 that died (lack of cops on 10)
Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc: Yes.
i think most of the police groups you ran died because of the fact that you are never on.
Mr AJ liked this
By V3NT3
Needless you abandoned the FBI XD
By NeedlessMemeing
Needless you abandoned the FBI XD
You mean 13 stopped being a server. I also kept the Discord around for months incase 13 somehow returned (which it didn't)

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!