All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By ZERO
In Game Name:Grandpa Bard
Discord:Daniel123#3499
Current Role:Police
Referrals:PhantomPear
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 9
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 6
Why do you want to join the Sentinels:Has really good cops I look up to and I assisted in a raid with them to save the mayor!
List some of your Strengths and Weaknesses: Fast learner/does good with others very laggy in gun fights
Do you agree to defend other officers and the citizens of Washington: That's the reason i joined the force!
If you find another officer being corrupt, what would you do:Report him to mayor or higher rank cops and discord
Do you agree to follow all Pandahut and Sentinel rules:Yes
You’re accepted! Contact me on Discord: ZERO#8592 for an invitation to the group!
Mr AJ liked this
By fortdefend
In Game Name: Fortdefend
Discord: fortdefend
Current Role: SWAT
Referrals: slav told me it was an good group
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 8-10, can drive motorcycle
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 7-10, mainly defensive/ranged weapon
Why do you want to join the Sentinels: you guys have an pretty good reputation and an strong team. playing alone is quickly boring and arresting armed people is difficult when u need to type without anyone to cover you
List some of your Strengths and Weaknesses: Obey order, dont discuss order unless its against rules, know most rules, still new with some commands but learn fast, mvp+,
Do you agree to defend other officers and the citizens of Washington: yes
If you find another officer being corrupt, what would you do: Report the officer to an HR and use image/video as proof
Do you agree to follow all Pandahut and Sentinel rules: yes
By Curmudgeon
Constable Curmudgeon's Sentinels Application

In Game Name: Constable Curmudgeon

Discord: awesomefoo123-2#4315

Current Role: Police Officer

Referrals: N/A

Rate your driving skills out of 10: 6

Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 7

Why do you want to join the Sentinels: I desire to join my first Police Group on my trip down memory lane through this server so that I may gain a region-based cell and assistence on top of a group of newer officers to work with, teach and entrust with boots-on-the ground activity etc. This applies especially as I am aiming to become a Police Chief.

List some of your Strengths and Weaknesses: Issues in the head, poor health. Good at PVP, experienced, dedicated and passionate when it comes to Police work!

Do you agree to defend other officers and the citizens of Washington: Aye!

If you find another officer being corrupt, what would you do: Gather evidence such as screenshots and recordings, if he is comitting a crime, arrest him. Make sure all the information gathered is reported to a Police Chief+ afterwards.

Do you agree to follow all Pandahut and Sentinel rules: Yes, I agree.
Mr AJ liked this
By Rohanbob
In Game Name: Rohanboberry
Discord: Rohanbob#8951
Current Role: Swat
Referrals: Kmsm71
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 6.5
Rate your pvp skills out of 10: 6
Why do you want to join the Sentinels: I want to join the Sentinels because I have heard good things about this police group. I have also heard good things about the Sentinels jail that is unlike any other police group. I feel like it would help me and others to be around more experienced police officers who I can learn more from. I want to help other police and citizens in a more impactful way and I think joining the Sentinels could help me do that.
List some of your strengths and weaknesses: A weakness that I have is my close combat pvp, my close combat pvp is not the best which is why I am working hard to try and make close combat a strength. One of my strengths is that I will never give up on protecting innocent citizens from criminals no matter if it is an arrest on a harmful being or stopping a raid to protect property, I will try my best to protect and serve.
Do you agree to defend other officers and the citizens of Washington: Yes.
If you find another officer being corrupt, what would you do: If I find another officer being corrupt I will get solid screenshot and/or recorded evidence to report to a superior's discord to be dealt with.
Do you agree to follow all Pandahut and Sentinel rules: Yes.
By ZERO
In Game Name: Fortdefend
Discord: fortdefend
Current Role: SWAT
Referrals: slav told me it was an good group
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 8-10, can drive motorcycle
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 7-10, mainly defensive/ranged weapon
Why do you want to join the Sentinels: you guys have an pretty good reputation and an strong team. playing alone is quickly boring and arresting armed people is difficult when u need to type without anyone to cover you
List some of your Strengths and Weaknesses: Obey order, dont discuss order unless its against rules, know most rules, still new with some commands but learn fast, mvp+,
Do you agree to defend other officers and the citizens of Washington: yes
If you find another officer being corrupt, what would you do: Report the officer to an HR and use image/video as proof
Do you agree to follow all Pandahut and Sentinel rules: yes
You're accepted, @fortdefend! Please tag me in #rpgeneral on the Discord so I can invite you!
By ZERO
In Game Name: Rohanboberry
Discord: Rohanbob#8951
Current Role: Swat
Referrals: Kmsm71
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 6.5
Rate your pvp skills out of 10: 6
Why do you want to join the Sentinels: I want to join the Sentinels because I have heard good things about this police group. I have also heard good things about the Sentinels jail that is unlike any other police group. I feel like it would help me and others to be around more experienced police officers who I can learn more from. I want to help other police and citizens in a more impactful way and I think joining the Sentinels could help me do that.
List some of your strengths and weaknesses: A weakness that I have is my close combat pvp, my close combat pvp is not the best which is why I am working hard to try and make close combat a strength. One of my strengths is that I will never give up on protecting innocent citizens from criminals no matter if it is an arrest on a harmful being or stopping a raid to protect property, I will try my best to protect and serve.
Do you agree to defend other officers and the citizens of Washington: Yes.
If you find another officer being corrupt, what would you do: If I find another officer being corrupt I will get solid screenshot and/or recorded evidence to report to a superior's discord to be dealt with.
Do you agree to follow all Pandahut and Sentinel rules: Yes.
You're accepted, @Rohanbob! Please tag me in #rpgeneral on the Discord so I can invite you!
By ZERO
Constable Curmudgeon's Sentinels Application

In Game Name: Constable Curmudgeon

Discord: awesomefoo123-2#4315

Current Role: Police Officer

Referrals: N/A

Rate your driving skills out of 10: 6

Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 7

Why do you want to join the Sentinels: I desire to join my first Police Group on my trip down memory lane through this server so that I may gain a region-based cell and assistence on top of a group of newer officers to work with, teach and entrust with boots-on-the ground activity etc. This applies especially as I am aiming to become a Police Chief.

List some of your Strengths and Weaknesses: Issues in the head, poor health. Good at PVP, experienced, dedicated and passionate when it comes to Police work!

Do you agree to defend other officers and the citizens of Washington: Aye!

If you find another officer being corrupt, what would you do: Gather evidence such as screenshots and recordings, if he is comitting a crime, arrest him. Make sure all the information gathered is reported to a Police Chief+ afterwards.

Do you agree to follow all Pandahut and Sentinel rules: Yes, I agree.
You're accepted, @Curmudgeon! Please tag me in #rpgeneral on the Discord so I can invite you!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!