All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By Yoshi
The Sentinels

Hello Citizens of Washington. Recently, the state of Washington has turned a new leaf, going from a lawless waste land to a protected and flourishing State. Today, we announce the creation of a new police group, one that is lead by experienced cops and leaders. Rising from the ashes of the recently disbanded BMC, multiple groups have emerged, and the Sentinels is the group determined to bring peace back to Washington.

Why Choose the Sentinels?
  • Leadership experienced in police from their time in FBI
  • We have a zero tolerance policy for toxicity
  • A group made up of current and ex police captains, Deputies, and chiefs.
  • Our members are friendly and welcoming to experienced players and new players
  • Finally, we have been given a police region, this means that we have a police station that cannot be raided!

Application Format
In Game Name:
Discord:
Referrals:
Rate your driving skills out of 10:
Rate your PvP skills out of 10:
Why do you want to join the Sentinels:
List some of your Strengths and Weaknesses:
Do you agree to defend other officers and the citizens of Washington:
If you find another officer being corrupt, what would you do:
Do you agree to follow all Pandahut and Sentinel rules:
By Kmsm73.
In Game Name: Kmsm73
Discord:bobgoblinbobgoblin#4533
Current Role: SWAT
Referrals: $eran
Rate your driving skills out of 10:7
Rate your PvP skills out of 10:8
Why do you want to join the Sentinels: I want to join because I see you guys have a good jail unlike other police groups and I haven't heard anything bad about the group. It also has a good community
List some of your Strengths and Weaknesses: One weaknesses is I don't know good direction outside of Seattle but in Seattle I know where things are. I am decent at pvp. I know the commands and I know what I am doing I am not new.
Do you agree to defend other officers and the citizens of Washington: Yes.
If you find another officer being corrupt, what would you do: I will report them to an HR (via discord) within Sentinels or screenshot or record as my evidence and send it in.
Do you agree to follow all Pandahut and Sentinel rules: Yes
Last edited by Kmsm73. on June 2nd, 2020, 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cotto, $eran rap liked this
By NeedlessMemeing
In Game Name: NeedlessMemeing
Discord: NeedlessMemeing#8737
Current Role: Uber driver I think, but I'll probably switch to swat
Referrals: Nobody
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 5
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 5
Why do you want to join the Sentinels: I'm bored and I want to play pandahut, and soloing any role is boring af. If school isn't too much of a problem, I should have a decent amount of time to play. I'm also the ex-director of the FBI so I guess that carries a lot of credibility.
List some of your Strengths and Weaknesses: I'm not amazing at PvP (cut me some slack, I get 250-300 ping), I follow orders most of the time unless they're illegal or rule-breaking, I can fly helicopters pretty well, I can drive decently but lag lines kinda stop me from doing that, I usually have a lot of time to play on weekends, but I don't typically play all that much on weekdays because there's fuck-all players on in the afternoon. Did I mention that I'm the ex-director of the FBI?
Do you agree to defend other officers and the citizens of Washington: Of course I'd defend officers, that's the point of groups. I'll also defend the citizens because that's important.
If you find another officer being corrupt, what would you do: Screenshot/record the corrupt boi, and then tell the leadership that they were naughty and corrupt.
Do you agree to follow all Pandahut and Sentinel rules: Definitely, being banned/kicked is not cool.
By Outspace
In Game Name: Kmsm73
Discord:bobgoblinbobgoblin#4533
Current Role: SWAT
Referrals: $eran
Rate your driving skills out of 10:7
Rate your PvP skills out of 10:8
Why do you want to join the Sentinels: I want to join because I see you guys have a good jail unlike other police groups and I haven't heard anything bad about the group. It also has a good community
List some of your Strengths and Weaknesses: One weaknesses is I don't know good direction outside of Seattle but in Seattle I know where things are. I am decent at pvp. I know the commands and I know what I am doing I am not new.
Do you agree to defend other officers and the citizens of Washington: Yes.
If you find another officer being corrupt, what would you do: I will report them to an HR (via discord) within Sentinels or screenshot or record as my evidence and send it in.
Do you agree to follow all Pandahut and Sentinel rules: Yes
Accepted, please dm Yoshi#3902 on discord to get an invite.
By Outspace
In Game Name: NeedlessMemeing
Discord: NeedlessMemeing#8737
Current Role: Uber driver I think, but I'll probably switch to swat
Referrals: Nobody
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 5
Why do you want to join the Sentinels: I'm bored and I want to play pandahut, and soloing any role is boring af. If school isn't too much of a problem, I should have a decent amount of time to play. I'm also the ex-director of the FBI so I guess that carries a lot of credibility.
List some of your Strengths and Weaknesses: I'm not amazing at PvP (cut me some slack, I get 250-300 ping), I follow orders most of the time unless they're illegal or rule-breaking, I can fly helicopters pretty well, I can drive decently but lag lines kinda stop me from doing that, I usually have a lot of time to play on weekends, but I don't typically play all that much on weekdays because there's fuck-all players on in the afternoon. Did I mention that I'm the ex-director of the FBI?
Do you agree to defend other officers and the citizens of Washington: Of course I'd defend officers, that's the point of groups. I'll also defend the citizens because that's important.
If you find another officer being corrupt, what would you do: Screenshot/record the corrupt boi, and then tell the leadership that they were naughty and corrupt.
Do you agree to follow all Pandahut and Sentinel rules: Definitely, being banned/kicked is not cool.
Declined
Playing actively is a requirement, and you dont even have a full hour in the past 2 weeks much less currently being swat. Evidence from the past has shown you being in cop groups just to never play and always trying to do stuff on the discord/forum side yet never doing much else. Seeing as we have the discord and forum side completely under control, we just need people to play in game, which you rarely do.
GVC2 liked this
By Lil Dicky
In-Game Name: Dicky
Discord: Lil Dicky#0001
Current Role: Police/RCMP Captain
Referrals: GrimmChicken, Yoshi
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 7.5
Why do you want to join the Sentinels: I want to be in all the police groups
List some of your Strengths and Weaknesses: Im Really Good at running into a building and shooting people with a devil's bane :)
Do you agree to defend other officers and the citizens of Washington: Yes
If you find another officer being corrupt, what would you do: Demote them cause I am a Captain
Do you agree to follow all Pandahut and Sentinel rules: Yes and Yes
By Boris
In Game Name:Boris
Discord:steve123#4897
Current Role:Police officer
Referrals:No body
Rate your driving skills out of 10:0
Rate your PvP skills out of 10:5
Why do you want to join the Sentinels:To help the citizens
List some of your Strengths and Weaknesses:The lag
Do you agree to defend other officers and the citizens of Washington:Yes
If you find another officer being corrupt, what would you do:Go to the discord and report
Do you agree to follow all Pandahut and Sentinel rules:Yes
By ROZE's are RED
I need your help to take down BMB
By ZERO
Hello,

Feel free to DM me so we can further discuss this.
Thanks!
:heartfulpanda:
By Quavo
LOL

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!