All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
Accountability and Transparency
With the Sentinels influence over the state dwindling and other police officers disunited, it seems that many criminals are attempting to take advantage of this and a new crime wave may be approaching the state.

The Washington Regional Police (founded by Zman, Needlessmemeing, Supreme Leader, HookThenCook and yours truly, MattCobra) aims to fight back against the growing drugs and arm trade in the rural areas of Washington. For many months, the people that have lived peacefully in Everett and Tacoma have been the victims of raids from bandits/organised crime, as well as the ever growing (no pun intended) berry trade, which is a stain on the public health of Washington. Our goal is to help protect the regional interests of Washington and we will do this by proving both professional, friendly and helpful officers.

If you would like to join, please fill out the application below and our board of supervisors will decide upon your application
Code: Select allName: Age: Steam profile: Discord tag (EG MattCobra#7458) : Rate your driving from 1-10: Rate your flying ability from 1-10: Rate your PvP ability from 1-10: Why would you like to join?: What are some of your redeeming qualities?: If you saw a kidnap in progress, what is your plan of action?: If an officer called for back up, how would you respond?: Name all police commands:
I hope to see you all applying!

Signed, MattCobra, HookThenCook, NeedlessMemeing, Zman and Supreme Leader
Last edited by MattCobra on August 21st, 2020, 6:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Mr AJ, NeedlessMemeing, Kmsm73. and 1 others liked this
Steam profile: Raz0R [ItzYoBoiRaz0R]
Discord tag : Infinite Macaroni#2405
Rate your driving from 1-10: 6/10
Rate your flying ability from 1-10: 6/10, I try not to crash and enjoy fancy flying cause screw FAA regulations
Rate your PvP ability from 1-10: 8-9/10
Why would you like to join?:
To start with, there aren't many organized police groups around, and from what I've seen, most officers operate independently, and don't even do their own job, ignoring illegal items, reckless drivings, 911 calls and even raids. I'm SWAT right now, and the amount of officers online, maybe one or two at a time, but working together rarely works. I want to work as a team, trying to keep Washington clean by myself is near impossible, and I have realized it.

What are some of your redeeming qualities?: The fact that I don't care if people like or dislike me due to me doing my job is one, someone has to do it. I am active, and I also try to be fair about things, and guide players, especially new ones.

If you saw a kidnap in progress, what is your plan of action?: Depends on the location, call that rescue and immediately respond to the issue. Give the perp a chance to come peacefully and release the subject, but use lethal force if absolutely necessary.

If an officer called for back up, how would you respond?: If I'm not dealing with a criminal, I would immediately get into my vehicle or aircraft and make my way over to the location where its needed, teleportation is another option, but I try to avoid it

Name all police commands:
We got our shiny /ticket, /arrest, /jail, /check or /cp, /pr, and for civilians to use, /911 for a quick response to an emergency
Age 16
Steam name talynj
tjo116#2829
Driving 7/10
Flying idk I havent done much of it so 3/10
Pvp 8/10
The reson I would like to join is I'm dedicated to making the rp experience better and I want the citizens of the county to be safe and feel like the police force has there back I know there few officers who properly do there job most ignore calls none patrol the roads. I also believe that the cops and civilians need to get along and not be enemys we need to do our job and we need to know we are here to protect people not to disturb them if I saw a kidnapping in progress I would do everything I could to stop it or negotiate the civilian out of the poor situation if an officer called for backup I would ask location, what's happening, how many persons are involved and proceed to help the requesting officer /ticket /check /arrest /arrest assist (name) /CP /pr/ jail
Civilians can use /911 to get a hold of any active police
Steam profile: Raz0R [ItzYoBoiRaz0R]
Discord tag : Infinite Macaroni#2405
Rate your driving from 1-10: 6/10
Rate your flying ability from 1-10: 6/10, I try not to crash and enjoy fancy flying cause screw FAA regulations
Rate your PvP ability from 1-10: 8-9/10
Why would you like to join?:
To start with, there aren't many organized police groups around, and from what I've seen, most officers operate independently, and don't even do their own job, ignoring illegal items, reckless drivings, 911 calls and even raids. I'm SWAT right now, and the amount of officers online, maybe one or two at a time, but working together rarely works. I want to work as a team, trying to keep Washington clean by myself is near impossible, and I have realized it.

What are some of your redeeming qualities?: The fact that I don't care if people like or dislike me due to me doing my job is one, someone has to do it. I am active, and I also try to be fair about things, and guide players, especially new ones.

If you saw a kidnap in progress, what is your plan of action?: Depends on the location, call that rescue and immediately respond to the issue. Give the perp a chance to come peacefully and release the subject, but use lethal force if absolutely necessary.

If an officer called for back up, how would you respond?: If I'm not dealing with a criminal, I would immediately get into my vehicle or aircraft and make my way over to the location where its needed, teleportation is another option, but I try to avoid it

Name all police commands:
We got our shiny /ticket, /arrest, /jail, /check or /cp, /pr, and for civilians to use, /911 for a quick response to an emergency
Congratulations! You've been accepted into the group! Welcome to the force!
Mr AJ liked this
Age 16
Steam name talynj
tjo116#2829
Driving 7/10
Flying idk I havent done much of it so 3/10
Pvp 8/10
The reson I would like to join is I'm dedicated to making the rp experience better and I want the citizens of the county to be safe and feel like the police force has there back I know there few officers who properly do there job most ignore calls none patrol the roads. I also believe that the cops and civilians need to get along and not be enemys we need to do our job and we need to know we are here to protect people not to disturb them if I saw a kidnapping in progress I would do everything I could to stop it or negotiate the civilian out of the poor situation if an officer called for backup I would ask location, what's happening, how many persons are involved and proceed to help the requesting officer /ticket /check /arrest /arrest assist (name) /CP /pr/ jail
Civilians can use /911 to get a hold of any active police
Congratulations! You've been accepted into the group! Welcome to the force! Please contact me on discord for your invite and to have a meeting with our higher ups to discuss your future on the group further!
Name: Zeviic
Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/zevic_g4m1ng/
Discord tag (EG MattCobra#7458): Zeviic#7280
Rate your driving from 1-10: 8
Rate your flying ability from 1-10: 6
Rate your PvP ability from 1-10: 6
Why would you like to join?: Because being a cop sounds fun and I need a fun reason to get back to playing
What are some of your redeeming qualities?: what are those? Nah jk. I have a sense of humour and take no bs from criminal scum.
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what is your plan of action?: do /pr and get as many cops to come to assist so those criminal scum can be defeated swiftly and easily to minimise casualties
If an officer called for back up, how would you respond?: If I weren't already in the middle of something I would find out where they are and head there ASAP to assist in defeating those criminal scum.
Name all police commands: /ticket. /arrest. /jail. /pr. /911. /cp.
Name: Zeviic
Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/zevic_g4m1ng/
Discord tag (EG MattCobra#7458): Zeviic#7280
Rate your driving from 1-10: 8
Rate your flying ability from 1-10: 6
Why would you like to join?: Because being a cop sounds fun and I need a fun reason to get back to playing
What are some of your redeeming qualities?: what are those? Nah jk. I have a sense of humour and take no bs from criminal scum.
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what is your plan of action?: do /pr and get as many cops to come to assist so those criminal scum can be defeated swiftly and easily to minimise casualties
If an officer called for back up, how would you respond?: If I weren't already in the middle of something I would find out where they are and head there ASAP to assist in defeating those criminal scum.
Name all police commands: /ticket. /arrest. /jail. /pr. /911. /cp.
Accepted
Hello, I’d like to be a member of the Board (:
No.
Pablo Escobar. liked this
Name: PeachyPoro
Steam profile:
Discord tag (EG MattCobra#7458) : Jacklay43#7405
Rate your driving from 1-10: 9
Rate your flying ability from 1-10: 10
Why would you like to join?: Courthouse
What are some of your redeeming qualities?: I am PeachyPoro
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what is your plan of action?: Gather a task force, breach kidnap base, rescues hostage If an officer called for back up, how would you respond?: On my way
Name all police commands: /jail /arrest /ticket

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!