All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By Kmsm73.
Ingame Name: Kmsm73
Steam account link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198368367779/
Hours on RP, hours on Unturned, and approximate hours as police: Too many, prolly 200
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Police Rank: lawyer, bat-kat said i could apply as not police
Any referrals from a WPF Deputy or higher: notta
What do you think you can bring to the table as an officer in the WPF?: I will bring better rp as i am a judge and in a active police group there will be better experience for the officers. Court is more fun than just arresting. I am a noob. I am active and mature. I have experience in police groups.
What has been your proudest moment as a police officer: Raiding noobs bases when they have berries then finding so many illegals in the rest of the base, police raiding is so much fun.
What are your strong suits: Driving, idk wierd question. I am experienced and mature
If your friend had illegal items, what would you do?: Arrest the noob. Or you can tell him to get rid of them or tell him how to fix it.
By _SeRpEnT
Ingame Name:_SeRpEnT
Steam account link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198861701618/
Hours on RP, hours on Unturned, and approximate hours as police: 24 hours On Unturned 13 As Police 12 as RP
Police Rank: It Is Up To You To Decide I Shouldnt Decide My Own Rank
Any referrals from a WPF Deputy or higher:Not That I Know Of
What do you think you can bring to the table as an officer in the WPF? Understanding of the importance of law enforcement and Dedication to helping the community
What has been your proudest moment as a police officer:I Would Say Helping New Players Into A Server Explaining To Them How To Play And Not Break the Law/Rules
What are your strong suits:Loyal Mindful Respectful Critical thinking Communication skills Strong moral character Devotion to community.
If your friend had illegal items, what would you do? I Would Give Him 3 Warnings to Surrender If He Did not Cooperate I Would Force Fully apply law even without his cooperation if he surrendered i would arrest him and fine him for illegalx2 im guessing because the question says "items" and not item. after that i would bring him to a superior officer chief or higher to decide to put him on court.
By skate
Ingame Name:_SeRpEnT
Steam account link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198861701618/
Hours on RP, hours on Unturned, and approximate hours as police: 24 hours On Unturned 13 As Police 12 as RP
Police Rank: It Is Up To You To Decide I Shouldnt Decide My Own Rank
Any referrals from a WPF Deputy or higher:Not That I Know Of
What do you think you can bring to the table as an officer in the WPF? Understanding of the importance of law enforcement and Dedication to helping the community
What has been your proudest moment as a police officer:I Would Say Helping New Players Into A Server Explaining To Them How To Play And Not Break the Law/Rules
What are your strong suits:Loyal Mindful Respectful Critical thinking Communication skills Strong moral character Devotion to community.
If your friend had illegal items, what would you do? I Would Give Him 3 Warnings to Surrender If He Did not Cooperate I Would Force Fully apply law even without his cooperation if he surrendered i would arrest him and fine him for illegalx2 im guessing because the question says "items" and not item. after that i would bring him to a superior officer chief or higher to decide to put him on court.
Declined apply again in 3 days
By Blew
Ingame Name: Noel
Steam account link: I don’t have steam 😈
Hours on RP, hours on Unturned, and approximate hours as police: atleast 1k (reseted due to inactivity) , 2415h, overall atleast 500h
Police Rank: Built different 💯
Any referrals from a WPF Deputy or higher: Nah but cactus jack sent me ♿️♿️
What do you think you can bring to the table as an officer in the WPF?: Bruh moments
What has been your proudest moment as a police officer: when i arrested myself for the first time
What are your strong suits: Pvp
If your friend had illegal items, what would you do?:
Ram his ass
By Saf
Ingame Name: Saffatron
Steam account link: www.yourmom.com
Hours on RP, hours on Unturned, and approximate hours as police: approximately 3.124543 hours on rp, Exactly 6 on unturned, and 7668 hours as police
Do you have a microphone?: yes
Police Rank: the normal one
Any referrals from a WPF Deputy or higher: absolutely not
What do you think you can bring to the table as an officer in the WPF?: absolutely nothing
What has been your proudest moment as a police officer:
What are your strong suits: this one time i typed /arrest assist and helped jail someone
If your friend had illegal items, what would you do?: eat them
By GraniteM Hotshots
Ingame Name: Saffatron
Steam account link: www.yourmom.com
Hours on RP, hours on Unturned, and approximate hours as police: approximately 3.124543 hours on rp, Exactly 6 on unturned, and 7668 hours as police
Police Rank: the normal one
Any referrals from a WPF Deputy or higher: absolutely not
What do you think you can bring to the table as an officer in the WPF?: absolutely nothing
What has been your proudest moment as a police officer:
What are your strong suits: this one time i typed /arrest assist and helped jail someone
If your friend had illegal items, what would you do?: eat them
you must be a hardcore cop
big +1
By CalmestTomcat76
Ingame Name: CalmestTomcat76
Steam account link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198869817542/
Hours on RP, hours on Unturned, and approximate hours as police: 100+ on unturned 30 hours as police
Police Rank: Police officer
Any referrals from a WPF Deputy or higher: V0rtex
What do you think you can bring to the table as an officer in the WPF?: I'm a good driver and I'm an amateur flyer
What has been your proudest moment as a police officer: arresting a berry dealer with like 12-10 berries
What are your strong suits: I can find a lot of guns and I'm good at PVP
If your friend had illegal items, what would you do?: Arrest him
By wonslowcar
Ingame Name: CalmestTomcat76
Steam account link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198869817542/
Hours on RP, hours on Unturned, and approximate hours as police: 100+ on unturned 30 hours as police
Any referrals from a WPF Deputy or higher: V0rtex
What do you think you can bring to the table as an officer in the WPF?: I'm a good driver and I'm an amateur flyer
What has been your proudest moment as a police officer: arresting a berry dealer with like 12-10 berries
What are your strong suits: I can find a lot of guns and I'm good at PVP
Accepted
By _SeRpEnT
Ingame Name:Suga
Steam account link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198861701618/
Hours on RP, hours on Unturned, and approximate hours as police: 50+ on unturned 21 hours as police.
Any referrals from a WPF Deputy or higher: No
What do you think you can bring to the table as an officer in the WPF?: im a very good driver and also a great cook
What has been your proudest moment as a police officer: assisting in a police raid and recovering x69 illegals and x61 of them being raw indigo berries
What are your strong suits: I can find a lot of guns and I'm very good at pvp
By GraniteM Hotshots
Ingame Name:Suga
Steam account link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198861701618/
Hours on RP, hours on Unturned, and approximate hours as police: 50+ on unturned 21 hours as police.
Any referrals from a WPF Deputy or higher: No
What do you think you can bring to the table as an officer in the WPF?: im a very good driver and also a great cook
What has been your proudest moment as a police officer: assisting in a police raid and recovering x69 illegals and x61 of them being raw indigo berries
What are your strong suits: I can find a lot of guns and I'm very good at pvp
+1 new officer, but has a will to learn and become better.
Add me to your referals
_SeRpEnT liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!