All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By ThatGuyBob
Ingame Name: ThatGuyBob
Steam account link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199021044608
Hours on RP, hours on Unturned, and approximate hours as police: RP (this account plus old one) 545
Do you have a microphone?: yes
Police Rank: Chief
Any referrals from a WPF Deputy or higher:
What do you think you can bring to the table as an officer in the WPF?: I am a very hands on officer, i like to get the job done, i do not like corrupt officers!!! i have very good intel coming in about drug farms and have many to come! It's things like that that make me stand out as i can stop the illegal ativity, not entirely of course, but ill do what i can and will be better in a group!
What has been your proudest moment as a police officer: 1 day busted 13 people, confiscated pver 200 berries, 25 weapons, and 40 illegals!
What are your strong suits: im better at leading people in on stuff such as a police raid, or even a steakout, than i am with other stuff, not the best at pvp, but not the worst!
If your friend had illegal items, what would you do?: if it's a group member id report to my higher up, if not id do my duty of arresting them!
Thank you, hope i get this oppurtunity!
By wonslowcar
Ingame Name: ThatGuyBob
Steam account link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199021044608
Hours on RP, hours on Unturned, and approximate hours as police: RP (this account plus old one) 545
Police Rank: Chief
Any referrals from a WPF Deputy or higher:
What do you think you can bring to the table as an officer in the WPF?: I am a very hands on officer, i like to get the job done, i do not like corrupt officers!!! i have very good intel coming in about drug farms and have many to come! It's things like that that make me stand out as i can stop the illegal ativity, not entirely of course, but ill do what i can and will be better in a group!
What has been your proudest moment as a police officer: 1 day busted 13 people, confiscated pver 200 berries, 25 weapons, and 40 illegals!
What are your strong suits: im better at leading people in on stuff such as a police raid, or even a steakout, than i am with other stuff, not the best at pvp, but not the worst!
If your friend had illegal items, what would you do?: if it's a group member id report to my higher up, if not id do my duty of arresting them!
Thank you, hope i get this oppurtunity!
accepted
By totallyv0rtex
Ingame Name: V0rtex
Steam account link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765 ... 15074/home
Hours on RP, hours on Unturned, and approximate hours as police: i have 300+ hours on unturned and alot of them are PH RP so i give prob 150+ for police hours
Do you have a microphone?: yes, but most people call me a five yr old so sometimes i dont use it!
Police Rank: Swat
Any referrals from a WPF Deputy or higher: N/A
What do you think you can bring to the table as an officer in the WPF?:
What has been your proudest moment as a police officer: arresting goat for 48xberries and 8xunlicesed
What are your strong suits: i am a good sniper and a great flyer
If your friend had illegal items, what would you do?: unfortunately arrest them or warn them to go licensed them for ex.
By wonslowcar
Ingame Name: V0rtex
Steam account link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765 ... 15074/home
Hours on RP, hours on Unturned, and approximate hours as police: i have 300+ hours on unturned and alot of them are PH RP so i give prob 150+ for police hours
Do you have a microphone?: yes, but most people call me a five yr old so sometimes i dont use it!
Police Rank: Swat
Any referrals from a WPF Deputy or higher: N/A
What do you think you can bring to the table as an officer in the WPF?:
What has been your proudest moment as a police officer: arresting goat for 48xberries and 8xunlicesed
What are your strong suits: i am a good sniper and a great flyer
If your friend had illegal items, what would you do?: unfortunately arrest them or warn them to go licensed them for ex.
accepted
By NeedlessMemeing
Ingame Name: NeedlessMemeing
Steam account link: in signature
Hours on RP, hours on Unturned, and approximate hours as police: 894 hours RP, 1,600 hours on Unturned, at least 500-600 hours as police (chief, deputy and captain)
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Police Rank: SWAT
Any referrals from a WPF Deputy or higher: Bat-Kat (on the grounds that I have 20 hours in 2 weeks)
What do you think you can bring to the table as an officer in the WPF?: I'm usually willing to help, e.g. helping counter a kidnap or assist in an arrest. This means that instead of just being in the group, I'll be actively helping to make the group stronger and tougher against criminals.
What has been your proudest moment as a police officer: My proudest moment(s) were getting accepted into the PSD all the way back in 2017, and when I became a captain in I believe 2018.
What are your strong suits: I'm helpful, show respect, and follow orders.
If your friend had illegal items, what would you do?: Arrest them (or ticket them if it's too risky)
By wonslowcar
Ingame Name: NeedlessMemeing
Steam account link: in signature
Hours on RP, hours on Unturned, and approximate hours as police: 894 hours RP, 1,600 hours on Unturned, at least 500-600 hours as police (chief, deputy and captain)
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Police Rank: SWAT
Any referrals from a WPF Deputy or higher: Bat-Kat (on the grounds that I have 20 hours in 2 weeks)
What do you think you can bring to the table as an officer in the WPF?: I'm usually willing to help, e.g. helping counter a kidnap or assist in an arrest. This means that instead of just being in the group, I'll be actively helping to make the group stronger and tougher against criminals.
What has been your proudest moment as a police officer: My proudest moment(s) were getting accepted into the PSD all the way back in 2017, and when I became a captain in I believe 2018.
What are your strong suits: I'm helpful, show respect, and follow orders.
If your friend had illegal items, what would you do?: Arrest them (or ticket them if it's too risky)
accepted
By V3NT3
Ingame Name: V3NT3
Steam account link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198303855623/
Hours on RP, hours on Unturned, and approximate hours as police: Unturned:1800 As police, around 250
Police Rank: Police Chief
Any referrals from a WPF Deputy or higher: Me
What do you think you can bring to the table as an officer in the WPF?: I can serve pandahut as law enforcement and this group. Not much would change besides crossfire against helping officers.
What has been your proudest moment as a police officer: When I got a berry raid with 32 full plots of berries
What are your strong suits: Ik the rules, have lots of experience with police groups and with arrests, I’m good at driving all vehicles, I’m okay at pvp
If your friend had illegal items, what would you do?: Depending what he had, I would arrest him and if it’s serious, I would get him demoted.
Note if this gets declined it’s because bat cat is bringing personal relationship problems to his work
By kkona
IGN:MAD MadMag
Hours in ut: 4 hundret
I don't re police
I have mic
police Rank: officer
I do all what need ;) :chillpanda:
By skate
Ingame Name: V3NT3
Steam account link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198303855623/
Hours on RP, hours on Unturned, and approximate hours as police: Unturned:1800 As police, around 250
Police Rank: Police Chief
Any referrals from a WPF Deputy or higher: Me
What do you think you can bring to the table as an officer in the WPF?: I can serve pandahut as law enforcement and this group. Not much would change besides crossfire against helping officers.
What has been your proudest moment as a police officer: When I got a berry raid with 32 full plots of berries
What are your strong suits: Ik the rules, have lots of experience with police groups and with arrests, I’m good at driving all vehicles, I’m okay at pvp
If your friend had illegal items, what would you do?: Depending what he had, I would arrest him and if it’s serious, I would get him demoted.
Note if this gets declined it’s because bat cat is bringing personal relationship problems to his work
Denied apply again in 3 days
By skate
IGN:MAD MadMag
Hours in ut: 4 hundret
I don't re police
I have mic
police Rank: officer
I do all what need ;) :chillpanda:
denied use the format given apply again in 3 days

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!