All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By SnowingFate657
For awhile now many have requested I either join a police group or make my own. I've denied this request several times due to a lack of time, however currently even though I have less time then I would like it seems fitting now to make this group. I will list the requirements below after explaining the purpose for this group.

This group is dedicated to gathering a team of people who are willing and capable of training new officers with me. There will be several incentives to do so. The main one is a weekly payment based on performance and help given to new officers or officers with little experience. This will be discussed as this group grows and a discord server is made. This is currently the application phase, of which I will not be approving anyone until the 4th of next month after this post. This is to gather data and see officers at work to determine the structure needed to go in with. I will now list the minimum requirements to this team. Keep in mind if you do not meet the hour requirements listed you may still be accepted as a trainee and will be assigned a higher member. This group is primarily for already experienced officers and to recruit inexperienced ones for training.

Requirements
Provide screen shots where capable. https://stats.pandahut.net/ will assist in this. The pandahut bot under bot commands with !rproles in the Pandahut discord can help with this aswell.

Minimum of 12 hours as a police role:

At least three arrests within the last week of your application where the victims did not die:

The above is only required if you have more then 8 hours as an officer. This requirement is not needed to apply but it will increase your chances if you have more then 12 hours.

In game name:

Steam profile link:

Total hours for pandahut RP:

Current police rank:

What experience do you currently hold as an officer:

What your main objective as a cop is:

Do you have a microphone:

What can you provide either as a new officer or one who is joining to be trainer:

Have you ever been a higher ranking police role before. If you have, post the approved application here:

If you are joining this to be trained and have less then 12 hours as an officer please say I am wanting to be trained here:

Do you accept that you will be removed from the group if you switch to a criminal role after being accepted with out making a proper response to me in the discord server I will create. :

Do you accept that if you are banned you may be removed from the police group:
Pablo Escobar., Mr AJ liked this
By G3r4ld1n3
In game name: nbhIsHere

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198848416898/

Total hours for pandahut RP: 500 hours

Current police rank: Chief

What experience do you currently hold as an officer: Judge, I know the police rules.

What your main objective as a cop is: fight crime and have fun while doing it.

Do you have a microphone: No.

What can you provide either as a new officer or one who is joining to be trainer: Yes

Have you ever been a higher ranking police role before. If you have, post the approved application here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=30245

If you are joining this to be trained and have less then 12 hours as an officer please say I am wanting to be trained here:

Do you accept that you will be removed from the group if you switch to a criminal role after being accepted with out making a proper response to me in the discord server I will create. : Yes

Do you accept that if you are banned you may be removed from the police group: Yes
By TripleY3
In game name: Lopez

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198355622585/

Total hours for pandahut RP: 750 or sum

Current police rank: Swat

What experience do you currently hold as an officer: Eh no pvp skills?

What your main objective as a cop is: To keep Washington clean..

Do you have a microphone: Yuh

What can you provide either as a new officer or one who is joining to be trainer: teach them the ways to clear Washington from criminals.

Have you ever been a higher ranking police role before. If you have, post the approved application here: Chief > Deputy

If you are joining this to be trained and have less then 12 hours as an officer please say I am wanting to be trained here: nO

Do you accept that you will be removed from the group if you switch to a criminal role after being accepted with out making a proper response to me in the discord server I will create. : eh sure

Do you accept that if you are banned you may be removed from the police group: sure

Lopez xx
Due to the lack of interest I will be holding off adding anyone into the group until I have enough applicants. The goal of the group has not changed.
I am still taking applications. If you do not qualify for the above you may still be accepted.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!