All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By krezen
Player Name: Dakota B.
Reason for wanting to join: I am wanting to join this police force because I am dedicated to police and want to have a jail house so I can do my job properly.
Current role: SWAT
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads (Yes/No): yes I will be able to do both of these with also giving my full respect to orders.
Will you need/want training: Training would be very good because I just started the game like 2 weeks ago.
Application accepted please dm me on discord K'rezen#6527
By Pterodactylpablo
Player Name: D!N0_boi
Reason for wanting to join: i like being police on the server and would like to be in a team of cops
Current role: police
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads (Yes/No): yes
Will you need/want training: i don´t need anything
By krezen
Player Name: D!N0_boi
Reason for wanting to join: i like being police on the server and would like to be in a team of cops
Current role: police
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads (Yes/No): yes
Will you need/want training: i don´t need anything
Congratulations, Your application has been accepted! DM me on discord K'rezen#6527
By 002 zerotwo
Player Name:cookieman6879
Reason for wanting to join: saturn is hella kind and i like the idea of the ppf
Current role:police
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads (Yes/No):heart_eyes: yes
Will you need/want training:nope
By krezen
Player Name:cookieman6879
Reason for wanting to join: saturn is hella kind and i like the idea of the ppf
Current role:police
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads (Yes/No):heart_eyes: yes
Will you need/want training:nope
Congratulations, Your application has been accepted! DM me on discord K'rezen#6527
G3r4ld1n3 liked this
By DaniXD
Player Name: DaniXD
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for some friends and people I can rely on and work with, interested in enforcing the law and fulfilling the duties of a Police Officer properly.
Current role: Weaponsmith/Police Officer
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads (Yes/No): Yes, I am willing to follow all laws and I am willing to follow any mayor that leads.
Will you need/want training: I do not think I necessarily need training but I have nothing against having some.
By krezen
Player Name: DaniXD
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for some friends and people I can rely on and work with, interested in enforcing the law and fulfilling the duties of a Police Officer properly.
Current role: Weaponsmith/Police Officer
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads (Yes/No): Yes, I am willing to follow all laws and I am willing to follow any mayor that leads.
Will you need/want training: I do not think I necessarily need training but I have nothing against having some.
By JTD
Player Name: JTD
Reason for wanting to join: i would love to join this amazing group because i would love to enteract and get involved with all your activities and help the group :3
Current role: Salesman/Hitman
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads (Yes/No): yes 100%
Will you need/want training: no needed thnxs :heartfulpanda:
By Wohan12
Name:marine
Reason:Loves being police good strategist and marksman can pvp good at raiding not corrupt love activity and love the safety of the streets now with the group
Current role : police
Follow all laws
Willing to follow any good leaders and mayors
Training not need did only cant drive
Thx sinserly marine
By Governor Duck
Player Name: Duck
Reason for wanting to join: Wanting to make a change in the community and stop BlackHats
Current role: SWAT
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads (Yes/No): Yes
Will you need/want training: I am not to judge what training i need it is what my CO see's fit

Congratulations, Your application has been accepted! DM me on discord nbhIsHere#1945
Matty liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!