All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By G3r4ld1n3
Player name: Chooi Kok
Reason: I want to be able to work with other officers to make arrests, raids, etc. to make PH 10 a safer place.
Current role: Police Captain
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads (Yes/No): Yes
Will I want or need training?: Likely no, but if I find a particular training subject to be interesting, I'll do it.
Congratulations, Your application has been accepted! DM me on discord nbhIsHere#1945
By kika
age. 13
player name. Hunter
reason to join. to enforce the laws
current role. SWAT
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads. yes
Will you need/want training. no
Synic liked this
By G3r4ld1n3
age. 13
player name. Hunter
reason to join. to enforce the laws
current role. SWAT
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads. yes
Will you need/want training. no
Congratulations, Your application has been accepted! DM me on discord nbhIsHere#8211
By AncientGlue
Player Name: AncientGlue
Reason for wanting to join: I want to make the server more peaceful so that other new players can join and have a good experience to this server.
Current role: Police
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads (Yes/No): Yes
Will you need/want training? : Want training
nbhIsHere, Pablo Escobar., gamerdude1 and 1 others liked this
Synic liked this
By G3r4ld1n3
Player Name: AncientGlue
Reason for wanting to join: I want to make the server more peaceful so that other new players can join and have a good experience to this server.
Current role: Police
Will you need/want training? : Want training
nbhIsHere, Pablo Escobar., gamerdude1 and 1 others liked this

Congratulations, Your application has been accepted! DM me on discord nbhIsHere#8211
By ComputerFan
Player Name: ComputerFan
Reason for wanting to join: I have experience in role of being Police with multiple police groups and I believe I can serve the PPF well.
Will you need/want training? : No
By G3r4ld1n3
Player Name: ComputerFan
Reason for wanting to join: I have experience in role of being Police with multiple police groups and I believe I can serve the PPF well.
By SpetsnazWannabe
Playername: SpetsnazWannabe
Reason for wanting to join: I have been a police officer on the server multiple times and served alongside lawyer as "Spencer" while he ran for mayor. I feel as if i could bring a little more experience to the force.
Current Role: Police Officer
By G3r4ld1n3
Playername: SpetsnazWannabe
Reason for wanting to join: I have been a police officer on the server multiple times and served alongside lawyer as "Spencer" while he ran for mayor. I feel as if i could bring a little more experience to the force.
Current Role: Police Officer
Age: Don't share my age on the internet, but between 14-19
Player Name: CosmicChicken
Reason for wanting to join: I feel like some police are a bit mean and I wan't to make peoples experience with the police better.
Current role: Police officer
Will you need/want training? : No, but something that details average punishments would be nice.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!