All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By Mr.Carrot
Player Name: Mr. Carrot
Reason for wanting to join: Im bored doing police job alone someone people help me and that but usually im alone.
Current role: Police Officer
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads (Yes/No): Willing to follow all laws: Yes | Willing to follow any mayor that leads: Yes
Will you need/want training: I would want training because i always want to improve.
By G3r4ld1n3
Player Name: Mr. Carrot
Reason for wanting to join: Im bored doing police job alone someone people help me and that but usually im alone.
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads (Yes/No): Willing to follow all laws: Yes | Willing to follow any mayor that leads: Yes
Will you need/want training: I would want training because i always want to improve.

Congratulations, Your application has been accepted! DM me on discord nbhIsHere#8211
By Shinigami
Player Name: Shinigami
Reason for wanting to join: Spetsnazs told me to join :D
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads (Yes/No): Yes
Will you need/want training? : No
By G3r4ld1n3
Player Name: Shinigami
Reason for wanting to join: Spetsnazs told me to join :D
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads (Yes/No): Yes

Congratulations, Your application has been accepted! DM me on discord nbhIsHere#8211
By NarcBeary
Player Name: YT_STIMPY
Reason for wanting to join: FloweryKev asked me to join so we can patrol as police in a group together.
By G3r4ld1n3
Player Name: YT_STIMPY
Reason for wanting to join: FloweryKev asked me to join so we can patrol as police in a group together.

By G3r4ld1n3
Player Name: Alexis
Reason for wanting to join: Trying to find a group that I could settle in, can’t take out these criminals alone.
Current role: SWAT
Will you need/want training? : Yes
Your application as been declined, sorry

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!