All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By G3r4ld1n3
Name:marine
Reason:Loves being police good strategist and marksman can pvp good at raiding not corrupt love activity and love the safety of the streets now with the group
Current role : police
Follow all laws
Willing to follow any good leaders and mayors
Training not need did only cant drive
Thx sinserly marine
Congratulations, Your application has been accepted! DM me on discord nbhIsHere#1945
Pablo Escobar. liked this
By WyattL
Name: Wyatt
Reason: I seek order, and a disorganized police force (e.g. what we mostly have now), while not chaos, is not very orderly.
Current role: MVP+ SWAT
I will uphold all laws, and uphold the mayor's rights to lead the force.
I'm very familiar with the laws, and would consider myself intermediate with the mechanics of the server, so I should not require training.
Last edited by WyattL on April 17th, 2021, 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wyatt liked this
By Tippy
Player Name: Tippy
Reason for wanting to join: Be a part of the main police group of 10. I've already countered BH raids, and have arrested high value targets with success.
Current role: MVP Police
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads (Yes/No): Yes
Will you need/want training: Nah
Last edited by Tippy on April 18th, 2021, 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By G3r4ld1n3
Name: Wyatt
Reason: I seek order, and a disorganized police force (e.g. what we mostly have now), while not chaos, is not very orderly.
Current role: MVP+ SWAT
I will uphold all laws, and uphold the mayor's rights to lead the force.
I'm very familiar with the laws, and would consider myself intermediate with the mechanics of the server, so I should not require training.

Congratulations, Your application has been accepted! DM me on discord nbhIsHere#1945
By G3r4ld1n3
Player Name: Minty
Reason for wanting to join: Be a part of the main police group of 10. I've already countered BH raids, and have arrested high value targets with success.
Current role: MVP Police
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads (Yes/No): Yes
Will you need/want training: Nah
By Breadmaster096
Player Name: BreadMaster096
Reason for wanting to join: To be a part of a more organized and better police force, counter BH raids because they're nerds, and so Saturnn will (maybe) stop putting 100k hits on me.
Current Role: MVP Police
Will you need/want training: Probably not
By krezen
Player Name: BreadMaster096
Reason for wanting to join: To be a part of a more organized and better police force, counter BH raids because they're nerds, and so Saturnn will (maybe) stop putting 100k hits on me.
Current Role: MVP Police
Will you need/want training: Probably not
congrats i acceped you dm me on discord K'rezen#6527
By tomychapp99
Player Name:tomychap99
Reason for wanting to join:Just bored and wanna help
Current role:SWAT
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads (Yes/No): yes
Will you need/want training:no
By AtomicGamesYT
Player Name: AtomicGamesYT
Reason for wanting to join: I need a police force to join and I want to help keep crime to a minimum especially in Seattle
Current role: Police
Will you need/want training: yes
Matty liked this
By Aero Revert
Player Name: Aero Revert
Reason for wanting to join: I need a group to play with.
Current role: Police Officer
Will you need/want training?: No, I will not need or want training.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!