All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By G3r4ld1n3
Playername: SpetsnazWannabe
Reason for wanting to join: I have been a police officer on the server multiple times and served alongside lawyer as "Spencer" while he ran for mayor. I feel as if i could bring a little more experience to the force.
Current Role: Police Officer
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads (Yes/No): Yes
Will you need/want training? : No
Congratulations, Your application has been accepted! DM me on discord nbhIsHere#8211
By Airsoft1300
Player Name:Airsoft1300
Reason for wanting to join: trying to solo swat without comms is physically impossible and looking for a group of active officers.
Current role: MVP+, swat
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads (Yes/No):Yes
By G3r4ld1n3
Player Name:Airsoft1300
Reason for wanting to join: trying to solo swat without comms is physically impossible and looking for a group of active officers.
Current role: MVP+, swat
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads (Yes/No):Yes
Congratulations, Your application has been accepted! DM me on discord nbhIsHere#8211
By Beastmodemama0104
Player Name:Beastmodemama0104
Reason For Wanting To Join: To do good for the world and stop evil law breakers and make sure everyone is safe and having a great time
Current Role:Police
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads:Yes
Will you need/want training?:Yes
By SHADOW WAVE
Age-13
Player Name- Shadow Wave
Reason wanting to join- I want to join PPF because i want to be a police and be able to join and partner with other police
Current role- Police
Yes
No need for training
By G3r4ld1n3
Player Name:Beastmodemama0104
Reason For Wanting To Join: To do good for the world and stop evil law breakers and make sure everyone is safe and having a great time
Current Role:Police
Willing to follow all laws and be willing to follow any mayor that leads:Yes
Will you need/want training?:Yes
By G3r4ld1n3
Age-13
Player Name- Shadow Wave
Reason wanting to join- I want to join PPF because i want to be a police and be able to join and partner with other police
Current role- Police
Yes
No need for training
By Chooi Kok
Age-14
Player name- Shadow Wave
Reason wanting to join- to be able to join and help with cops and group up
Current role- Police
Yes
No need for traning
-1 he's a criminal
By Synic
Age-14
Player name- Shadow Wave
Reason wanting to join- to be able to join and help with cops and group up