All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By WyattL
In-Game Name: Rattlesnake
Discord: WyattL#3477
Unturned Hours: 2613
Pandahut RP Hours: 511.53 as of 7/19/2021 23:08 EST
Donator Rank (If any): mvpplus
Are you a current BH/BHR Member: false
What would you bring to the team? Despite what quite a few people here seem to believe, I do perform police duties. I die frequently, but I still perform them.
Timezone: EST
Online Hours: Random.
Do you have a mic and willing to use it?: false
Flopdup liked this
By Chooi Kok
In-Game Name: Chooi Kok
Discord: hrothgar_godwinson#0952
Unturned Hours: 3000
Pandahut RP Hours: 1000 (Majority of these aren't recorded since I played mostly in 2017 and just got back into it)
Donator Rank (If any): MVP+
Are you a current BH/BHR Member: No
What would you bring to the team? I'm currently a captain and would be able to assist in calling police raids, executing search warrants and guiding new police officers through the rank up process.
Timezone: PST/PDT
Online Hours: 11-6PM
Do you have a mic and willing to use it?: I do have a mic and I am willing to use it but I simply prefer not to because my unturned audio lags. My discord works perfectly fine tho.
By Matty
In-Game Name: Chooi Kok
Discord: hrothgar_godwinson#0952
Unturned Hours: 3000
Pandahut RP Hours: 1000 (Majority of these aren't recorded since I played mostly in 2017 and just got back into it)
Donator Rank (If any): MVP+
Are you a current BH/BHR Member: No
What would you bring to the team? I'm currently a captain and would be able to assist in calling police raids, executing search warrants and guiding new police officers through the rank up process.
Timezone: PST/PDT
Online Hours: 11-6PM
Do you have a mic and willing to use it?: I do have a mic and I am willing to use it but I simply prefer not to because my unturned audio lags. My discord works perfectly fine tho.
Accepted, PM me on discord, Deazo#3301

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!