All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
Introduction
Pandahut Sheriff Department is returning to #10, so if you want to make a difference for Washington, then apply to join the Sheriff's of Washington!
About Us
The Pandahut Sheriff's Department (PSD) is a law enforcement agency which serves Washington #10 and formerly PEI #13, Pandahut Roleplay servers. It was the largest Police group in Pandahut, with approximately 40 employees.
Pandahut Sheriff Department, is a structured professional department of the roleplay servers. Right now the PSD will maintain law & order on Pandahut #10.
This Police group is a private group where only the best applicants will be accepted, so we only recruit the most dedicated and active officers.
We are guided by our Principle Values:

- Integrity
- Accountability
- Dedication, Service and Activity
These are more than a job well done; this is our character and our commitment to the humane treatment of those under our authority and care. It is who we are.

History of #10 Police Departments

Washington hasn't had a functional police group in a very long time, with little to no organization, with no direction for the Police. It's time for us to once again help out Washington, and hit hard the crime groups and people who are ruining our cities.
Join PSD Washington today! - Apply in the bottom of this thread.

Our Leadership

The Pandahut Sheriff Department is currently run by PhantomPear.

Requirements to join the PSD:

Please beware, if you get accepted you still needs to follow the requirements & the rules of Pandahut, and the department.
- Be Mature
- Know The Laws and Rules
- Active on RP #10 Washington
-Dedicated to the Role

Application Format to become a PSD Trial Officer - Fill out this application!
Code: Select all- Ingame name: - Steam profile URL: - Age: - Your current role: - Why do you want to join the PSD: - How many hours have you played Cop? - Police Experience: - Do you have a mic?: - Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfill the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: -Discord name with tags: -Have any other officers referred you? (Senior officers and higher may give out referrals): -What is your timezone?
Mr AJ, Klockmann liked this
- Ingame name: PandiDEV
- Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198153350511
- Your current role: Police Chief.
- Why do you want to join the PSD: I want to help inforce rules and laws even better then ever and I want to stop all the crimes and just have a fun rp experience with my fellow cops.
- How many hours have you played Cop?: 161.3+ Hours.
- Police Experience: I am very experienced as I have been in the police force for almost 2 years. I am also very dedicated to it and love doing my job.
- Do you have a mic?: Yes, I am also willing to use it and I use it almost everytime. + I am not trigger happy and I am very friendly and calm.
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfill the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: Yes, I do understand that and take any responsibillity if I do those disgusting things.
-Discord name with tags: Pandi DEV#0001
-Have any other officers referred you? (Senior officers and higher may give out referrals): This is a Revival of the good old PSD, So I don't think there are any senior officers atm except PhantomPear.
-What is your timezone?: GMT-6
Note: If you need to do a private interview with me regarding more questions you want to ask me, You are more then welcomed.
:heartfulpanda:
Last edited by Pandi DEV on April 7th, 2023, 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
- Ingame name: Droxie
- Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SolAlmighty/
- Your current role: Police Officer
- Why do you want to join the PSD: Im Good Cop and Want to be part of a cop family
- How many hours have you played Cop? 16.1
- Police Experience: Ever Since I start Server Im Police
- Do you have a mic?: No
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfill the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: YES
-Discord name with tags: ShadowHunte_r#5042
-Have any other officers referred you? (Senior officers and higher may give out referrals): N/A
-What is your timezone? EST
- Ingame name: Wolfe
- Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/lolthisisatest
- Your current role: SWAT, waiting to receive Chief role
- Why do you want to join the PSD: I want to help keep the peace within the server and dedicate my free time to stopping criminal activities. With my newfound Chief abilities, I think I would be a great help.
- How many hours have you played Cop?: Over 150, 146 solely to Chief in the past
- Police Experience: I was Police Chief in the past, and mostly play SWAT
- Do you have a mic?: Yes
-Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfill the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: Yes
-Discord name with tags: ! coil#1337
-Have any other officers referred you? (Senior officers and higher may give out referrals): No
-What is your timezone?: CST
progress liked this
- Ingame name: Droxie
- Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SolAlmighty/
- Your current role: Police Officer
- Why do you want to join the PSD: Im Good Cop and Want to be part of a cop family
- How many hours have you played Cop? 16.1
- Police Experience: Ever Since I start Server Im Police
- Do you have a mic?: No
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfill the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: YES
-Discord name with tags: ShadowHunte_r#5042
-Have any other officers referred you? (Senior officers and higher may give out referrals): N/A
-What is your timezone? EST
Congrats! You have been Accepted into the PSD. Contact Myself for an invite to the discord/steam group.
- Ingame name: Wolfe
- Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/lolthisisatest
- Your current role: SWAT, waiting to receive Chief role
- Why do you want to join the PSD: I want to help keep the peace within the server and dedicate my free time to stopping criminal activities. With my newfound Chief abilities, I think I would be a great help.
- How many hours have you played Cop?: Over 150, 146 solely to Chief in the past
- Police Experience: I was Police Chief in the past, and mostly play SWAT
-Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfill the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: Yes
-Discord name with tags: ! coil#1337
-Have any other officers referred you? (Senior officers and higher may give out referrals): No
-What is your timezone?: CST
Congrats! You have been Accepted into the PSD. Contact Myself for an invite to the discord/steam group.
- Ingame name: Senpaii
- Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Suchputin/
- Your current role: Police chief
- Why do you want to join the PSD: I want to help clean the seattle stop the raid and robbing and have fun with my coworkers
- How many hours have you played Cop? 21hrs as a chief and 46hrs as a officer
- Police Experience: i mostly play police that's why i get chief rank
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfill the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: Yes
-Discord name with tags: Senpaii #7970
-Have any other officers referred you? (Senior officers and higher may give out referrals): John
-What is your timezone? UTC
- In game name: Dan
- Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199220470043/
- Your current role: Police deputy, Explosive Expert
- Why do you want to join the PSD: I want to join the PSD because I haven't been in a police force for a while and I want to get help and help other officers enforce the laws plain by the book to make this city a better place, Mostly full of experienced and smart officers to help keep the criminals and the crime groups out of this city.
- How many hours have you played Cop? 85.1 Hours as police, 61.7 Hours as Chief, 23.8 Minutes as deputy.
- Police Experience: I have a lot of police experience from ticketing people for visible drum magazines and recklessly driving to rescuing people and enforcing police raids with the one and only phantom pear.
- Do you have a mic? Yes
- Do you understand that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfill the task given to you/corruption/inactivity? [This must be a YES, to be accepted]: Yes, I do.
-Discord name with tags: DaN#6468
-Have any other officers referred you? (Senior officers and higher may give out referrals): Nope.
-What is your time zone? UTC+2, Even Tho I'm on almost. 24/7
- Ingame name: Senpaii
- Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Suchputin/
- Your current role: Police chief
- Why do you want to join the PSD: I want to help clean the seattle stop the raid and robbing and have fun with my coworkers
- How many hours have you played Cop? 21hrs as a chief and 46hrs as a officer
- Police Experience: i mostly play police that's why i get chief rank
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfill the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: Yes
-Discord name with tags: Senpaii #7970
-Have any other officers referred you? (Senior officers and higher may give out referrals): John
-What is your timezone? UTC

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!