All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
- In game name: Dan
- Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199220470043/
- Your current role: Police deputy, Explosive Expert
- Why do you want to join the PSD: I want to join the PSD because I haven't been in a police force for a while and I want to get help and help other officers enforce the laws plain by the book to make this city a better place, Mostly full of experienced and smart officers to help keep the criminals and the crime groups out of this city.
- How many hours have you played Cop? 85.1 Hours as police, 61.7 Hours as Chief, 23.8 Minutes as deputy.
- Police Experience: I have a lot of police experience from ticketing people for visible drum magazines and recklessly driving to rescuing people and enforcing police raids with the one and only phantom pear.
- Do you have a mic? Yes
- Do you understand that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfill the task given to you/corruption/inactivity? [This must be a YES, to be accepted]: Yes, I do.
-Discord name with tags: DaN#6468
-Have any other officers referred you? (Senior officers and higher may give out referrals): Nope.
-What is your time zone? UTC+2, Even Tho I'm on almost. 24/7
Congrats! You have been Accepted into the PSD. Contact Myself for an invite to the discord/steam group.
- Ingame name: bummah
- Steam profile URL: https://www.steamcommunity.com/id/bummahpoop
- Your current role: police officer
- Why do you want to join the PSD: phantom told me to and i want a better police squadron
- How many hours have you played Cop? idk
- Police Experience: uhhh ive been police on a lot of different servers but i cant name them off the top of my head
- Do you have a mic?: yes
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfill the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: yes
-Discord name with tags: bummah#3248
-Have any other officers referred you? (Senior officers and higher may give out referrals): phantom i guess
-What is your timezone? EST
Mr AJ liked this
- Ingame name: bummah
- Steam profile URL: https://www.steamcommunity.com/id/bummahpoop
- Your current role: police officer
- Why do you want to join the PSD: phantom told me to and i want a better police squadron
- How many hours have you played Cop? idk
- Police Experience: uhhh ive been police on a lot of different servers but i cant name them off the top of my head
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfill the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: yes
-Discord name with tags: bummah#3248
-Have any other officers referred you? (Senior officers and higher may give out referrals): phantom i guess
Congrats! You have been Accepted into the PSD. Contact Myself for an invite to the discord/steam group.
Mr AJ liked this
Ingame name:Salsa
- Steam profile URL:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Bronowaylmao/
- Your current role:Deputy
- Why do you want to join the PSD: I want to join PSD due to the possibility of reaching higher police ranks and having a rigid group of officers to do arrest with, previous police groups have died very quickly and I feel like this one could give criminals a good run for their money and I want to be apart of that
- How many hours have you played Cop? 220 hours
- Police Experience: Ive been a deputy 3 times in the past and a Chief at least 5 times.
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfill the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: Yes
-Discord name with tags: Salsa#1854
-Have any other officers referred you? (Senior officers and higher may give out referrals):
Mr AJ liked this
Ingame name:Salsa
- Steam profile URL:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Bronowaylmao/
- Your current role:Deputy
- Why do you want to join the PSD: I want to join PSD due to the possibility of reaching higher police ranks and having a rigid group of officers to do arrest with, previous police groups have died very quickly and I feel like this one could give criminals a good run for their money and I want to be apart of that
- How many hours have you played Cop? 220 hours
- Police Experience: Ive been a deputy 3 times in the past and a Chief at least 5 times.
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfill the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: Yes
-Discord name with tags: Salsa#1854
-Have any other officers referred you? (Senior officers and higher may give out referrals):
Mr AJ liked this
By Voltz
- Ingame name:
* Voltz
- Steam profile URL:
* https://steamcommunity.com/id/VoltzBeLike/
- Your current role:
* Swat -> (My Chief application got accepted so I am a Chief now)
- Why do you want to join the PSD:
* It's quite boring being a Solo Cop in Seattle on Pandahut.
- How many hours have you played Cop?
* 1.7 Hours according to the Bot but, I have been chief a couple times before so I would assume my hours should be around 120-130.
- Police Experience:
* I have been the FBI & PPD (IIRC)
- Do you have a mic?:
* No
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfill the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]:
* Yes
-Discord name with tags:
* Voltz#7096 (I never really use Discord I prefer TS3.
* Not that I am aware of.
-What is your timezone?
* GMT+2
Mr AJ liked this
- Ingame name:
* Voltz
- Steam profile URL:
* https://steamcommunity.com/id/VoltzBeLike/
- Your current role:
* Swat -> (My Chief application got accepted so I am a Chief now)
- Why do you want to join the PSD:
* It's quite boring being a Solo Cop in Seattle on Pandahut.
- How many hours have you played Cop?
* 1.7 Hours according to the Bot but, I have been chief a couple times before so I would assume my hours should be around 120-130.
- Police Experience:
* I have been the FBI & PPD (IIRC)
- Do you have a mic?:
* No
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfill the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]:
* Yes
-Discord name with tags:
* Voltz#7096 (I never really use Discord I prefer TS3.
* Not that I am aware of.
-What is your timezone?
* GMT+2
Mr AJ liked this
- Ingame name: PandiDEV
- Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198153350511
- Your current role: Police Chief.
- Why do you want to join the PSD: I want to help inforce rules and laws even better then ever and I want to stop all the crimes and just have a fun rp experience with my fellow cops.
- How many hours have you played Cop?: 161.3+ Hours.
- Police Experience: I am very experienced as I have been in the police force for almost 2 years. I am also very dedicated to it and love doing my job.
- Do you have a mic?: Yes, I am also willing to use it and I use it almost everytime. + I am not trigger happy and I am very friendly and calm.
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfill the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: Yes, I do understand that and take any responsibillity if I do those disgusting things.
-Discord name with tags: Pandi DEV#0001
-Have any other officers referred you? (Senior officers and higher may give out referrals): This is a Revival of the good old PSD, So I don't think there are any senior officers atm except PhantomPear.
-What is your timezone?: GMT-6
Note: If you need to do a private interview with me regarding more questions you want to ask me, You are more then welcomed.
:heartfulpanda:
Mr AJ liked this
- Ingame name: FatherZoidberg
- Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198127923812/
- Your current role: SWAT | MVP+, often changes between this and Mechanic
- Why do you want to join the PSD: Tryna hang out with my boy Pear and bust some bad guys!
- How many hours have you played Cop?: A shit load since 2016.
- Police Experience: Please see above
- Do you have a mic?: Yes, but I prefer to type and don't use it often.
-Discord name with tags: FatherZoidberg#7376
-Have any other officers referred you? (Senior officers and higher may give out referrals): PhantomPear sorta? He told me to join PSD and sent me the link so I'll count it.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!