All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By wonslowcar
Ello pandahut players,
deleted
Last edited by wonslowcar on September 22nd, 2017, 5:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.
JeanP103 liked this
By wonslowcar
deleted
Last edited by wonslowcar on September 22nd, 2017, 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Danny Dog
I mostly play on 10 but every now and again i go on 13 what should i do?
By Fuzzy
IGN: Fuzzy
Steam Name: Fuzzy
How many days have you been police with no change?: 3.5 days
Will you be enraged if you are demoted/dropped from the group?: No.
Describe in atleast 25 words why you would like to join this group: I would like to join this group because i know all of the arrest commands and i know how to enforce the police rules, and Cuz of Shadokat :P
Do you have TeamSpeak or are you willing to download it: You know me :party:
List all illegal items (atleast 3 right): Mili knives, rockets, any explosives, Berries, Glue and cop cars (If not RCMP/SWAT)
If you walk into a base with a berry farm, what would you quickly do? Inform a higher up like shado
Have you been banned as a police before? If so, why?: When i was a newbie i didnt know how to arrest and i said "Hands up, this is an arrest!" in voice chat. And ofcourse i kosed him
On a scale of 1 - 10, how good are you at planning a battle strategy for others to use during raids, robberies ,etc.: 7
Your primary must be a sniper rifle or a long ranged weapon and your secondary must be a calling card / yuri / honeybadger / etc. In a dangerous situation, you may bring out a shotgun or such. How good are you at sniping at long range and shooting at close range on a scale of 1-10. For both: Long range 9 Point blank 10
If you see a group of 2 raiding a base, would you let them raid or stop it? Remember, it is your duty to protect the people.: Of course i will try to stop it, I will try as hard as i can
As you are supposedly smart, would you stop a raid or not if it was a 5 person raid raiding an underground base such as the bunker in Holman's Isle: I would not deal with it alone, atleast not alone.
What would you do if you accidently walked into a drug deal, would you arrest the drug lord, who is selling the berries, or the bandit, who is buying them: Call for backup and get both of them arrested, bandit For Possession of berries, and the dealer for Illegal drug deal
Your group member or an innocent civilian is being held hostage. Only 1 kidnapper. The hostage tells you his location and you must find the kidnapper. Would you negotiate, pay the ransom, or make a warzone happen and evacuate all civilians:First try to negotiate, then if it doesn't end well, its gonna turn brutal.
What is the point of people in which you don't respond to a raid? 1 raider, respond, stop the raid, 2 raiders, still respond, may need backup, 3 raiders, call for backup and stop the raid, 4 raiders, backup etc. 5. heavy duty backup.
By wonslowcar
Describe in atleast 25 words why you would like to join this group: I would like to join this group because i know all of the arrest commands and i know how to enforce the police rules, and Cuz of Shadokat :P
List all illegal items (atleast 3 right): Mili knives, rockets, any explosives, Berries, Glue and cop cars (If not RCMP/SWAT)
If you walk into a base with a berry farm, what would you quickly do? Inform a higher up like shado
Have you been banned as a police before? If so, why?: When i was a newbie i didnt know how to arrest and i said "Hands up, this is an arrest!" in voice chat. And ofcourse i kosed him
On a scale of 1 - 10, how good are you at planning a battle strategy for others to use during raids, robberies ,etc.: 7
Your primary must be a sniper rifle or a long ranged weapon and your secondary must be a calling card / yuri / honeybadger / etc. In a dangerous situation, you may bring out a shotgun or such. How good are you at sniping at long range and shooting at close range on a scale of 1-10. For both: Long range 9 Point blank 10
If you see a group of 2 raiding a base, would you let them raid or stop it? Remember, it is your duty to protect the people.: Of course i will try to stop it, I will try as hard as i can
As you are supposedly smart, would you stop a raid or not if it was a 5 person raid raiding an underground base such as the bunker in Holman's Isle: I would not deal with it alone, atleast not alone.
What would you do if you accidently walked into a drug deal, would you arrest the drug lord, who is selling the berries, or the bandit, who is buying them: Call for backup and get both of them arrested, bandit For Possession of berries, and the dealer for Illegal drug deal
Your group member or an innocent civilian is being held hostage. Only 1 kidnapper. The hostage tells you his location and you must find the kidnapper. Would you negotiate, pay the ransom, or make a warzone happen and evacuate all civilians:First try to negotiate, then if it doesn't end well, its gonna turn brutal.
What is the point of people in which you don't respond to a raid? 1 raider, respond, stop the raid, 2 raiders, still respond, may need backup, 3 raiders, call for backup and stop the raid, 4 raiders, backup etc. 5. heavy duty backup.
Your application has been Accepted. You will be placed under Cadet and will be invited shortly.
By Fuzzy
Sorry shado, all my friends are bandits ;(
Decline me
By wonslowcar
Your application has been Accepted. You will be placed under Cadet and will be invited shortly.
Player DECLINED due to own request.
By SandClan1997
Given the fact that you are only RCMP or RCMP Chief you won't be able to in force that much with such a low rank

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!