Player Giveaways for PVP and RP!
By Aren
IGN: Aren
How you helped the community: well, I would use this giveaway money to help me clear the glitch bases I find. I have to usually destroy 2-4 of them a day which costs a lot of money. So the more I have the better off I am.
Why you wanna win the giveaway?: Because I am waffle king (look at my picture)
Dark is shadow liked this
By Astro
IGN: Astro
How you helped the community: My staff rank says enough
Why you wanna win the giveaway?: To be completely honest, I don't need the money. If i won this it would just be donated.
Dark is shadow liked this
By Dark is shadow
IGN: sneadera
How you helped the community: I am a police captain and a mod. I protect u from kosers and crims
Why you wanna win the giveaway? :yum: why wouldn't I is the question
Sneadera this is a pvp bamboo im offering not rp btw :-)
By sneadera
IGN: sneadera
How you helped the community: I am a police captain and a mod. I protect u from kosers and crims
Why you wanna win the giveaway? :yum: why wouldn't I is the question
Sneadera this is a pvp bamboo im offering not rp btw :-)
Ummm. Hmmm. I’m police on pvp now.
tMoist, Dark is shadow liked this
By ZombieCrusader
IGN:ZombieCrusader
How you helped the community: Banning KOS'ers before but stopped, Refunded people and gave them tips on robbing and arresting
Why you wanna win the giveaway?: I have no money because of all the Refunds i did
By OnyxBerry
Hello Pandas!

I would like to thank the community for believing in me all the times. It really helps me a lot to moderate better so i wanted to return the favor to the community by giving 50000 bamboo to the community (pvp). Winner of this would be announced the next one (1) week. Good luck everyone!

Format for joining:
IGN:u know
How you helped the community:im paying pug 1m to help him in his mayor stuff and refunding all members who got scammed by duke
Why you wanna win the giveaway?:even if i win it ill give it again with all my pvp balance

Winner once again would be announce next one week at exactly 4:04 Pm in eastern time!

Note: Registration is only up to 6 days, the next day, I would be announcing the winner!
By TrippL
IGN: Orange
How you helped the community: buy aeting dat a$$ oFF al thte a$$woles
Why you wanna win the giveaway?: cuase i am da hchozen 1
By Hardium
How you helped the community: /I “Rocket Launcher” 50
Why you wanna win the giveaway?: /buy “Rocket Launcher” 50

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!