Player Giveaways for PVP and RP!
By iMC
IGN: iMC (obviously)

Favorite RP Server: PandaHut #13, I know PEI like the back of my hand. (except I don't know the back of my hand. so, er, more like innards of my laptop)

Things you done for the community: Made a startup business incubator (and subsequently got raided days after), managed a very active mechanic shop (before the wipe a few months ago), co-founded a mall in Alberton (that eventually got raided into nothingness) and founded a mall in Stratford (but no one uses anymore except me occasionally). Founder and currently head of PETransit, a Public Transportation service in #13, and now managing 5+ drivers who keep getting robbed, arrested, and their buses keep getting stolen. :expressionless: But, hey, at least everyone else benefits, so I carry on.

What you gonna do with the money: Simply keep funding and managing PETransit. Not much else really. Maybe give more people free rides? idk.

Steam Link:here.
Last edited by iMC on October 28th, 2017, 10:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Miku
2.7 Player Giveaways: If wish to host your own giveaway on our forums, you are required to enter your own Steam Profile Link in the Giveaway forum post.
2.7.1 In the case of Bamboo giveaways, do not manually award the Bamboo - it will be debited from your account and added to the winner's account by an administrator.

Please comply with this rules when you can.
By Rose<3
Format:
IGN:Rose
Favorite RP Server: pandahut RP
Things you done for the community: I have been Rose
What you gonna do with the money: You can fund my race car habit and help me continue being a Rose. (plus I get 20m right?)

(Don't actually pick me I was just bored! Good luck to all that entered though. :p)
By Jacket1
IGN:Jacket
Steam Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/damnvcandnva/
Favorite RP Server: pandahut #13
(i cant go on #10)
Things you done for the community: be a good hitman
What you gonna do with the money: fund my electoral mayoral campaign
By Miku
Hello, your giveaway was made before the 50k or more rule, you will be uneffected by it.

But please put your steamid64 or steam profile link in your giveaway forum post.
By Sudath
IGN: Sudath
Steam ID64: 76561198325530294
Favorite server: 10
Things I've done for the community: I was supermod and sold my soul to RP awhile ago. Most of you weren't here for that.

What I'll do with the money: I like to host little random events when I get on and give money as a reward.
By Berrie Dealer
IGN: Berrie Dealer
Fav RP Server: 13 Duhh
Things You've Done For The Comunity: Produce And Provide Illegal Narcotics. (I was mod for like 4 days aswell)
Things I Will Do With The Money: Place Generators Full Of Gas To Provide Power For The City. JK Hookers And Cocaine. JK again Lol Gotcha Again Probs Just Buy And Sell More Drugs But For Cheaper.
By Dark is shadow
Hello, your giveaway was made before the 50k or more rule, you will be uneffected by it.

But please put your steamid64 or steam profile link in your giveaway forum post.

I would be informing the contestants. Thanks again for letting me know :-)

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!